Juraj Kucka Thread

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven't been as impressed with pasalic as a lot of other people have. I don't think he's playing with full confidence yet though. I think his best quality now is making those late runs and finding space in the attack, but everything else is average.

Kucka has reached the point where he isn't undroppable anymore, not for every game at least. For a semi good team he still has to play for sure, but I think the team is just about good enough to play a pasalic or Bertolacci and win. Kucka is just unique on the team, nothing more. Watch out for berto though, he's been getting lots of tackles in the last few matches since he returned. People will hate him regardless because of how shitty he used to be, but our play is far more fluid since he came back. He's still made some obvious mistakes individually, but the team looks good with him on the field. He won't bench kucka and shouldn't, but it's good to see him play decent

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Juraj Kucka Thread

I don't know. I didn't follow him much in his Genoa days, so I don't know if last season was that once in a lofetime season or if he's regressing / the system doesn't help him / just in bad form.

Maybe it's a little bit of all together. Maybe Honda's defensive work and movements allowed him to take more risks and push the ball forwards while in Montella's system Suso and Abate are constantly pushing forward so he has more defensive duties. Could it be that he's defensively not that good and now where he has to do the dirty work for Suso and Abate it shows up?

Good points. I think that he has a more defensive role under montella, because when we played "ultra" offensive against atalanta the last 20 mins of the match he did dribble and was our most dangerous player going forward. But yeah he isn't that good at tackling as a lot of his tackling attempts turns into fouls.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

20 mins of kuco

skip the black screen parts, they aren't too long

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
source.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

20 mins of kuco

skip the black screen parts, they aren't too long

Couldn't watch more than 2 minutes. I love Kuco, but this is a shitty video. This guy included all his regular touches he made during the season... skills :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
His dip in form from last year is hard to believe. My guess is that Montella just doesn't want this kind of destroyer in his tactical scheme, as seen in yesterday's lineup and therefore the coach doesn't even try to work with him, to improve his performance. That is a real shame, as he was an absolute beast for us last season.

Last edited:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
His dip in form from last year is hard to believe. My guess is that Montella just doesn't want this kind of destroyer in his tactical scheme, as seen in yesterday's lineup and therefore the coach doesn't even try to work with him, to improve his performance. That is a real shame, as he was an absolute beast for us last season.

I don't think montella doesn't want him in the team.
he played many games as a starter this year.
the reason he didn't start yesterday was purely tactical. montella wanted 2 offensive-minded midfielders in front of locatelli taken into account our opposition and how they were going to play.
and I think he was justified for this decision.
I expect that next game against ladri he will be a starter again.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He does not play a bad season in my opinion, Miha´s style was probably more natural for him but he does well under Montella too.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Thanks for Everything Kucka.

Hope you have a great time in Turkey.

Milan loves you :heart:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our best player in 2015/2016 season. Thanks for all!

Would be good for the bench, but I guess he doesn't fit Montella's ideas.

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
Thank you for everything Juraj.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Limited player but with the heart in the right place.

Tank kuco, thank you for everything.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
dang, the new management is not f-ing around with this club clean-up!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Whoaaaa brooo :eek:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Omg
I really miss him

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bring him back please!

Perfect player to take pressure of Kessie and to be under a coach like Rino. Cheap, experienced, consistent and hard working...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bring him back please!

Perfect player to take pressure of Kessie and to be under a coach like Rino. Cheap, experienced, consistent and hard working...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Didn't really fit in with Montella, but would have been way more useful than Mauri.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan ‘could bring back Kucka’

giphy.gif

Kucka as backup for Kessie (and not only) would be great. He can even be an impact sub, as he's better at getting the ball from our half to the final 3rd.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
our mezalla depth is complete shit, would love kucka back on a 2 year contract. he'd probably be really cheap to transfer, he works hard, knows the club, doesn't earn much.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Would definitely welcome him back. He'd do well under gattuso and would be a great sub for kessie