The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would take SMS at around a 40 million price tag. He's not consistent enough to be worth more than that.

As for Meyer, he's stagnated since his debut but maybe a change of environment will do him good.

agreed, even 50 would be okay. But paying 90-100 doesnt make sense. You can get much better than SMS for that sum

Meyer is one of those young veterans. Like a wilshere, guy has been playing first team football since he was like 17. Havent watched him as of late but used to be very talented

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pitty you have no balls to accompany them.

giphy.gif

if you take them out of your mouth, we can reassess the situation.

chris-evans-gif-playing-it-cool-Favim.com-3785296.gif

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yes. I had enough of bonaventura.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Dollarumma has been exceptionally shit given his wages

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Sell Dollarumma plus Bonaventura in the summer pls.

If we can still get 100m for Donna we must sell and anything > than 25m for Bona sell too.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Please sell Bona , rr, bilgia asap.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Donnarumma has not been worth 6 mil a year. The next time his goblin agent opens his mouth to say anything he needs to have his face slammed against a wall.

60-70 mil bid should be accepted, that's a steal. Fuck it, I'd rather sign the Didas and Abbiatis of the world and spend that wage on actual footballers.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Kalinic was Montella's final "FUCK YOU" to every Milanista. What a guy.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Donnarumma has not been worth 6 mil a year. The next time his goblin agent opens his mouth to say anything he needs to have his face slammed against a wall.

60-70 mil bid should be accepted, that's a steal. Fuck it, I'd rather sign the Didas and Abbiatis of the world and spend that wage on actual footballers.

Having a good GK is great but in modern football it matters less than it used to in previous eras.

I'd rather have a super talented defender or attacker than GK.

I hope we sell Dollarumma.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Selling bonaventura is not smart. He just needs to be a bench player and we need to get somebody to replace him in the starting 11.

Same shit with Dollar. I'd go for Sven Ulreich from Bayern Munich. He is doing fantastically and i doubt he wants to play second fiddle to neuer next season. Reina is set for number 2. Leno is also a good option but ATM are monitoring him so yeah...

any other good gks ?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Selling bonaventura is not smart. He just needs to be a bench player and we need to get somebody to replace him in the starting 11.

Same shit with Dollar. I'd go for Sven Ulreich from Bayern Munich. He is doing fantastically and i doubt he wants to play second fiddle to neuer next season. Reina is set for number 2. Leno is also a good option but ATM are monitoring him so yeah...

any other good gks ?

He won’t accept the bench with that bitch agent so might just sell him.

- dream gk would be Alisson.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
swap biglia's name with kalinic and you're right

I don’t think he even needs to be mentioned. I really hope gattuso is smart enough to sell him without question

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

any other good gks ?

Oh excuse me, selling him isn’t smart but benching and bring him in will make him a better player?

He’ll be shit regardless. Abate kind of shit.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Biglia, My oh my. whoever is saying he’s done bad is simply new to football and does not even understand the basics on the role of Biglia.

The guy was rock solid throughout the game.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
biglia was alright today, the only reason he got subbed out was because he had a yellow that made him powerless when juve was countering

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Ditto. Benching players doesn't turn shit to gold

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
He won’t accept the bench with that bitch agent so might just sell him.

- dream gk would be Alisson.

I agree but Real Madrid is calling...

Alisson, SMS and Pulisic is the dream trio I'd appreciate.

Some wingers to take us to the next level:
Malcom, Rony Lopes, Papu Gomez, Goncalo Guedes, Allan Saint Maximin, Thorgan Hazard, Keita Balde, Julian Brandt all except brandt are fast and tricky. We need 1 type of player to be more versatile in attack. Juve have 2 in DC and JC

Asamoah, Wilshere and Balotelli for free options and Verdi are all upgrades to what we have an can provide good depth. We need to be all over that in the summer man

Status
Not open for further replies.