Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
He was great today

big game player???

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol: da hell locatelli .. for a second here i thought gattuso embodied him with that nagatomo kick goddamn how i like when hes aggressive .. he ll be a complete midfielder for us in the future

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Changed the game when he came on. Won the corner and then flicked it onto Zapata for the equaliser. Those tackles and then twatting Nagatomo was great too.

This is the pace at which he needs to be integrated into the team, it's beyond any defensive mid his age to be a consistent starter.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Don't play him in front of the defence and he'll be great. For me hes shown he's suited to a more advanced, attacking position.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I got so hype during that play. A little mad that he fouled so hard bc it wasted time but he fired up the team coming on. Fucking awesome. Love it

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't play him in front of the defence and he'll be great. For me hes shown he's suited to a more advanced, attacking position.

He did very well at the beginning of the season when he got some subs as mezz'ala. would like to see him grow in that position over the years before taking care of our central midfield position (who should be given to our new wc-buy this summer).

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
He did very well at the beginning of the season when he got some subs as mezz'ala. would like to see him grow in that position over the years before taking care of our central midfield position (who should be given to our new wc-buy this summer).

:thumbsup:

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
After donnarumma this guy made so excited about our youth player. Big game player already

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

didn't he always played regista? iirc montolivo was the one who switched to mezzala once loca was subbed in.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
He played B2B/CM primarily in the youth ranks and that's where he stood out. Although he's got great tackling skills, he hasn't developed the decision making/dictating play skills yet to play regista full time. It's great he can cover both positions but should play in his natural position where he can show off his full skillset (tackling, creativity, shooting).

Yesterday was just a glimpse of what he's capable of. Just like I said a few pages ago, in time he'll be considered the "white Pogba" mark my words.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
After donnarumma this guy made so excited about our youth player. Big game player already

Giuseppe Iglio is another very strong complete mid from our youth ranks. Remember the name.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Great performance yesterday from Locatelli! Loving this kid more and more each game he plays.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
didn't he always played regista? iirc montolivo was the one who switched to mezzala once loca was subbed in.

Yes but the more you watch him at that position the more you realize that he is an anchor not a regista. Maybe somebody needs to show him a Van Bommel compilation so Locatelli can understand what suits his skills better.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Loca is super skilled player actually, for someone who can tackle and run like that. The man is a 12km per game player who can also shoot and pass... And yet some are not happy. Its almost Gattuso that can actually play. But is only 19...
Just give him peace and time. Cuore rossonero Locatelli! Forza

Jorjie

Yipikaye Madafaka
Reaction score
I wish he could stay and let him become an integral part of our midfield.

#LocatelliforthenextPirlo

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Should start most games from now on imo. Sosa isn't cutting it for me, Locatelli has had a decent rest now so he won't be burning out. We played our best football when he was starting imo.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Manuel Locatelli Thread

It actually annoys me why montella didn't let him play as a mezzala yet.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Most people want Locatelli to stay as a substitute next season...
I want him on loan at Atalanta (no option or obligation) obviously...

My reason: Did you see how out of sorts he was in the last game of the season.. that's what happens when you play one game in 2 months...

I fear that he would be even behind montolivo in the pecking order next year...and this will seriously affect his development.

I have really big hopes for Loca but he needs regular playing time to figure out some aspects of his game and improve others...

Let's see what happens..

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Most people want Locatelli to stay as a substitute next season...
I want him on loan at Atalanta (no option or obligation) obviously...

My reason: Did you see how out of sorts he was in the last game of the season.. that's what happens when you play one game in 2 months...

I fear that he would be even behind montolivo in the pecking order next year...and this will seriously affect his development.

I have really big hopes for Loca but he needs regular playing time to figure out some aspects of his game and improve others...

Let's see what happens..

Atalanta wants player that either makes the difference or they can make money with. Locatelli on dry loan would be neither of them.

Only much smaller teams would be willing to give him playing time with a dry loan.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Higher expectations for him to be the Bandiera now. Really hope he vastly improves this season.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Atalanta wants player that either makes the difference or they can make money with. Locatelli on dry loan would be neither of them.

Only much smaller teams would be willing to give him playing time with a dry loan.

I think they are in a different spot this year with the Europa spot, and we've already taken one of their starting midfielders. Wouldnt mind the loan at all.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think we can develop him ourselves can we not?
Just get rid of bertalocci, montolivo, poli, sosa, fernandez etc.,

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we should keep him next season. Montella will give him minutes, he can gain a lot of experience still through the cup, Europa league, and rotating in serie a. If he is stalling we can loan him in January or later

Schedule