The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Higuains always been a spoiled weak minded human being .. you need only to look at his face and body language when things dong go his way

Liguain

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I wasn’t there

oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
elliot is not a company that filled with stupid employees like gattuso fanboiz that never understand what a good coach is.

elliot top management indeed doesn't understand football.
But they do have people who understand.
Should i continue? What kind of stupidity is this

😆😆

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Gattuso fanboiz only care about Gattuso.
I care about this club.

That's different.

Forza Milan.

:thumbsup:
fuck these deluded tuso fangirls here. milan could get relegated and they would still support him:proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i so wished we had zlatan..

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gattuso will be sacked after Spal game, no mater if we win or not. 100% sure

To be replaced by who? there's few options available at this time and a short sighted choice is unlikely to be beneficial. It would be good to know who management has in mind for the mid/long term.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just get this over and done with and get Guidolin or Donadoni in for 6 months, we've got to make 4th this year and we've got a good team - add Paqeuta and Cesc in Jan and we should really be pushing harder

Can't see coaches like Conte or especially Jardim taking over mid-season

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No we dont have a good team ^

Gattuso is half the problem

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
i so wished we had zlatan..

Me too. It would really lift the team and give Gonzalo a kick up the backside, figuratively.

Ibra, Lozano, Paqueta, Cesc and Paredes was the dream. I think even Rino would end the season in fourth with those reinforcements. A more technical and tactically adept gaffer could probably end the season in 2nd place with those players added to our squad.

I don't know which other player we can get who would be able to lift the team and change our fortunes to the extent Ibra would have.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Just get this over and done with and get Guidolin or Donadoni in for 6 months, we've got to make 4th this year and we've got a good team - add Paqeuta and Cesc in Jan and we should really be pushing harder

Can't see coaches like Conte or especially Jardim taking over mid-season

Why would Donadoni or Guidolin consider a 6 month interim basis option? they would surely demand an automatic 2 year contract, especially if they meet our season objective and finish within the top 4. There has to be reward for the risk.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He isn't the only problem but we've also been playing brainless football for 2 ish months now there have been injuries and that's true, but i wouldnt like risking losing 4th. i supported rino till earlier this month where i've kind of started losing hope, i kind of blamed biglia's absence as he was key for our fluid play in 433

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Borini’s agent flew to Hong Kong today to find an agreement on contract duration and salary with Shenzhen FC, then the club’s offer will be delivered to Milan. Fabio is open to joining the Chinese club [@86_longo]

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
To be replaced by who? there's few options available at this time and a short sighted choice is unlikely to be beneficial. It would be good to know who management has in mind for the mid/long term.

I don't know. Probably one of Guindolin, Wenger or Donadoni

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would Donadoni or Guidolin consider a 6 month interim basis option? they would surely demand an automatic 2 year contract, especially if they meet our season objective and finish within the top 4. There has to be reward for the risk.

I think they would, especially since a UCL finish would probably warrant some kind of option for extension

Prandelli recently took over the shitshow that Genoa has been with all the sackings, Guidoling i wouldn't be as confident with, but Donadoni would definitely be up for it IMO, hes had his eyes on this job for years

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Borini’s agent fled to Hong Kong today to find an agreement on contract duration and salary with Shenzhen FC, then the club’s offer will be delivered to Milan. Fabio is open to joining the Chinese club [Calciomercato.com]

Yes yes please

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He isn't the only problem but we've also been playing brainless football for 2 ish months now there have been injuries and that's true, but i wouldnt like risking losing 4th. i supported rino till earlier this month where i've kind of started losing hope, i kind of blamed biglia's absence as he was key for our fluid play in 433

who wouldnt with a dead hakan , current brainless piguain, bored suso , no creative players whatsoever, literally no bench at all..

no top coach would even come waste his time trying to train this team..

Lack of quality Players have been our problem for a decade now not the coaches

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Borini’s agent flew to Hong Kong today to find an agreement on contract duration and salary with Shenzhen FC, then the club’s offer will be delivered to Milan. Fabio is open to joining the Chinese club [@86_longo]

bello :star:

#11 shirt open

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Borini’s agent fled to Hong Kong today to find an agreement on contract duration and salary with Shenzhen FC, then the club’s offer will be delivered to Milan. Fabio is open to joining the Chinese club [Calciomercato.com]

Yes yes please

he fled?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Thank you Borini for every position you played while here :love:

I loved the Wing backs version of Fabio

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
who wouldnt with a dead hakan , current brainless piguain, bored suso , no creative players whatsoever, literally no bench at all..

no top coach would even come waste his time trying to train this team..

Lack of quality Players have been our problem for a decade now not the coaches

Erm it's going of the coaches job to get the players working well and motivating them

We've had shit players for a while, but you should also take a closer look at the names post Allegri and how they've all ended up since at Milan. Lack of a quality tactician has been an issue too. the squad now is nowhere near as bad as it had been in past seasons

Inter are only doing well because they hired Spalletti, had it been Montella, Pippo or Miha I don't they would have qualified for UCL and aimed for top 3. now for them to move up they've also got to hire someone better for UCL

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I think they would, especially since a UCL finish would probably warrant some kind of option for extension

Prandelli recently took over the shitshow that Genoa has been with all the sackings, Guidoling i wouldn't be as confident with, but Donadoni would definitely be up for it IMO, hes had his eyes on this job for years

Donadoni would likely take the role if compensated and his preferred formation is 4-3-3 which suits the team. The odds would not be in his favor to finish in the top 4 and he's not a credible choice to coach the team beyond this season.

As said, would be good to know who management sees as the longer term option.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Schalke 04 have joined RB Leipzig in the race for Hakan Çalhanoglu. Milan value him at €20M. [TMW]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Erm it's going of the coaches job to get the players working well and motivating them

We've had shit players for a while, but you should also take a closer look at the names post Allegri and how they've all ended up since at Milan. Lack of a quality tactician has been an issue too. the squad now is nowhere near as bad as it had been in past seasons

Inter are only doing well because they hired Spalletti, had it been Montella, Pippo or Miha I don't they would have qualified for UCL and aimed for top 3. now for them to move up they've also got to hire someone better for UCL

Theres a limit to what a coach can do with a shit squad.. dont kid urself .. a good tactician can only take u so far without quality players.

But sure.. the coach is always the scapegoat in situations like these.. i should know , we ve been doing that for 10 years now

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
just because our current squad is nowhere near as bad as it has been past seasons doesnt means its any good rn

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theres a limit to what a coach can do with a shit squad.. dont kid urself .. a good tactician can only take u so far without quality players.

But sure.. the coach is always the scapegoat in situations like these.. i should know , we ve been doing that for 10 years now

You are acting like we have Cagliari or Genoa level squad.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just because our current squad is nowhere near as bad as it has been past seasons doesnt means its any good rn

Just because we are not as good as Juve and Napoli does not mean we are level to be drawing Frosinone, Bologna (with a noob manager in Pippo), Torino and losing to Fiorentina. :fp:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Possibly rnb’s #1 speciality

Status
Not open for further replies.