Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Torres Stats:

Total Games Played

Spanish Primera División : 120 (including 2005/06 season)

Goals: 53

Therefore, a goal average of a goal every 2.26 games. Brilliant.

International Record:

Played : 18

Goals : 9

A goal every two games, at 21! Wonder what he'll do in a few years time :eek:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeh but if he arrives in Milan he'll play from the bench, we have incredible duo attacker right now, gila-sheva... altough i want to see him play for milan, but never in miliion years ancelotti will play with 3 attackers in front

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
26/01/2006 04:02
Milan Join Torres Race
AC Milan have reportedly joined the race to sign Atletico Madrid’s Fernando Torres, 22, after the Spanish striker was surprisingly made available for transfer this week.

Milan hav already recruited Marcio Amoroso this month, but the 31-year-old is widely regarded as a short-term response to the departure of Christian Vieri. Amoroso has only signed until the end of next season.

Torres has been coveted by the Rossoneri for a few seasons now, although Milan and other would-be suitors have always been given short-shrift by Atletico who have insisted their prize asset was not for sale.

Now, however, the much-admired Torres has been made available for transfer by Atletico Madrid, whose President Enrique Cerezo told an unsuspecting Spain on live television that: "We will consider any bid for the striker so long as it is an interesting one."

Atletico are not i a strog financial position and their decision to make home-grown hero Torres available suggests they are now willing to sell to the highest bidder.

Milan can therefore expect stiff competition from the likes of Chelsea (whose owner Roman Abramovich has reportedly already tabled an offer of around £34 milion for Torres), Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Torres himself is b lieved to have a preference for Italian football, and Milan enjoy excellent relations with the Atletico.

4-3-3 FORMATION MY DREAM....wuuhuuuu
Come ONNNNNNN WE NEED THIS GUYYYY....PLEEEASEEEEEEEEE
GALLIIIIIANI PLEEASEEEE BUY HIM....

hahahahaaa i will cry if he comes to Milan...:D Come onnnnn GALLIANI ...
IF U TAKE TORRES I WILL FORGIVE U ABOUT EVERYTHING...

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
It would be soo nice to see Torres in Milan shirt :)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Demerio said:
4-3-3 FORMATION MY DREAM....wuuhuuuu
Come ONNNNNNN WE NEED THIS GUYYYY....PLEEEASEEEEEEEEE
GALLIIIIIANI PLEEASEEEE BUY HIM....

hahahahaaa i will cry if he comes to Milan...:D Come onnnnn GALLIANI ...
IF U TAKE TORRES I WILL FORGIVE U ABOUT EVERYTHING...
4-3-3 with : Sheva – Gila – Torres ?
R u serious ?

2 play 4-3-3 u need 2 play with 1 striker + 2 flanks forwards.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
i think milan WILL WILL WILL take torres before the january transfer window ends...

:D :D :D :D

why?

because torres has said before he wants italian xperience...so ..

and anyways, milan and atletico are great friends... if we don't get him this january, then in the summer transfer we'll get him ...and give amoroso on loan!or sell it to atletico..jeje :D :D :D

hope torres can get to the shevis level...or we are dust...gila can't do it alone..and pippo is almost diying... :eek: :eek: :eek:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
I´ve said a lot of times that i do not want Torres to sign for Milan, and I am saying it again, this year he is playing like crap, only five goals in around 20 matches and two came from penalties, he has no dribble at all, he is quick but not so much and of course not enough to play in Italy, here in Spain all the referees give him so much credit and almost everytime he loses the ball (and this is quite often) they give him the foul, still he can score when given the ball inside the area but for this we already have Gila, Torres remember me so much to Jose Mari and all of us know how he ended with Milan. So I don´t want him in a Milan T-Shirt.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I prefer we sign more deffender than attacker... we are not lack of attacker right now... i don't want milan like madrid.. have great attacker but poor in deffence area..

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
juancholotonio said:
i think milan WILL WILL WILL take torres before the january transfer window ends...

:D :D :D :D

why?

because torres has said before he wants italian xperience...so ..

and anyways, milan and atletico are great friends... if we don't get him this january, then in the summer transfer we'll get him ...and give amoroso on loan!or sell it to atletico..jeje :D :D :D

hope torres can get to the shevis level...or we are dust...gila can't do it alone..and pippo is almost diying... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Just because they owe us money for the transfers of Contra etc

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pupone said:
Of course Sheva is untouchable!!!But i fear he'll go to Chelsea at the end of the season... :cry:
Oh God, i couldn't cope with seeing him go.... :cry:
About thre rotation...Look what it has done to Vieri.....Need i say anymore?
IMO I really doubt that Sheva well ever leave Milan. He is a symbol of Milan.
True though Vieri was a 4th striker, he wasn't always going to be given a go plus considering he wasn't in the best form of his career.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Wild said:
4-3-3 with : Sheva – Gila – Torres ?
R u serious ?

2 play 4-3-3 u need 2 play with 1 striker + 2 flanks forwards.

Heeh...i was jokeing man. No chance for Sheva and Torres in togehter + Gila.
Our problem is flanks i agree.Thats why KAKA has no space. Now we can see how much CAFU was worth for MIlan. He was our right propeler.
We better find good replacemnt for CAFU cos we are screwed. Also we must find solution for the left side...

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Demerio said:
Heeh...i was jokeing man. No chance for Sheva and Torres in togehter + Gila.
Our problem is flanks i agree.Thats why KAKA has no space. Now we can see how much CAFU was worth for MIlan. He was our right propeler.
We better find good replacemnt for CAFU cos we are screwed. Also we must find solution for the left side...
His name is Jankulovski

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
Torres to Milan???Just another f****n rumour!That stupid galliani will not buy anyone if he hasnt got at least 30 yers and if his price is not above 10M

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
But he didn't play as much as he deserved =(

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I really don't think Milan needs to buy him. Shevchenko + Gilardino is strong enough, and Inzaghi always brings lucky and happy to us.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
zorro said:
The guy costs too much... Find someone cheaper!
Spot on.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
MaGasTeR said:
Over 15 million.
Don't forget Atletico still owes us money for the transfers of Contra, Javi Moreno, José Mari and Albertini

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
teis said:
Don't forget Atletico still owes us money for the transfers of Contra, Javi Moreno, José Mari and Albertini
Do you means they borrowed a lot of money from us, so maybe we can get Torres cheap and than sell him expensive, so we can earn a lot of monry ???:D

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
Do you means they borrowed a lot of money from us, so maybe we can get Torres cheap and than sell him expensive, so we can earn a lot of monry ???:D
I mean they have to pay some money to us, so if you would cost 15 million and they still owe like 5 million, then we would just have to pay 10

But I don't know the exact number they owe us

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
teis said:

Yeah, but how much? For those 4, you could get signed Atletico shirt with Torres's name on it... Guy is overrated, he is good but not that good! For me, a good buying was Toni this season! Guy kicks asses, and MILAN could have afford him but didn't. Viola were lucky with him and they did a good job. MILAN should be smart and find new player ready to burst like Toni! AND CHEAPER THAN THAT SPANISH KID!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does Atletico is very poor right now ??? Why do they want to sell Torres ??? Because Torres wants to come to Milan ???

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
Does Atletico is very poor right now ??? Why do they want to sell Torres ??? Because Torres wants to come to Milan ???
No.
They don't
No.

Just rumours, mate. ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
No.
They don't
No.

Just rumours, mate. ;)
Thank you ..

In fact, i think Milan need a player like Tomasson. He can on the bench, and when he play, he can score ( although most of the goals are lucky. ).

By the way, a tall and strong CF is also useful for Milan when we play against some weak team. But Vieri is unsuccess. When Vieri played in Atletico, he is very successful !

Schedule