\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ironically, if they say its a mental problem, wasnt that supposed to be Gattuso's main strength?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ironically, if they say its a mental problem, wasnt that supposed to be Gattuso's main strength?

Mentality is formed by the club as a whole. It does not take a coach to form a winning mentality.

IMO, you need players with great character, strong management and coach to keep it going.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the only thing you need is 3 points

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Gattuso needs to work on his reading of the match and substitutions, but honestly, we should never be in positions where we're in so much danger to begin with.

The team goes into matches with the right mentality the majority of the time, plays well, but runs out of energy too quickly. To me thats an indication that the players don't suit the ambitions of the manager. So either Gattuso needs to switch up the formation or we need at least two players who fit 4-3-3 better than the current ones.

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
who the hell told Gattuso that Bakayoko is a defensive player? :lol: If he's good at something is running and carrying the ball forward + a nutmeg or two.

I believe Rino when he says Carlo is his teacher, remember Emerson? I hated Carlo for JUST ONE THING and that was Emerson. Every game he brought him on in the last minutes to seal the game and he fucked it up. But at least Emerson has been a defensive player all his life, I dont know what makes ppl believe that Bakayoko can defend. He's just a big body and thats it.

Sorry but Bakayoko has a very good vision and thrived in passing, remember his transmision to Higuain against Atalanta

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
september 27 is another opportunity for 3 points

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso now plays Bakayoko as b2b CM, there isn´t really a better position for him in our system.
I don´t think it was wrong to try him on a loan deal, but obviously he isn´t worth his price tag and wages.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Sorry but Bakayoko has a very good vision and thrived in passing, remember his transmision to Higuain against Atalanta

havent said his passing was bad, what i meant was that he's obviously not the defensive mid everyone is talking about. I dont feel like he can do anything consistently though.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
gotta stay away from bakayokos bakayes and baccas for the good of Milan. The only aka for us is kaka.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Bakayoko can destroy....only when he is in the right position, which is almost never. Bakayoko can drive past one or two players with a direct dribble and then pass sideways.
He cannot control the ball, pass more than 5 meters or shoot. I legitimately think I would prefer to have Poli back than him....that's how bad a player he is

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Derby would literally smash Milan right now

InqjkxthPjb2w.gif

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
september 27 is another opportunity for 3 points
I hope we grab those points.. ,to silent gattuso doubter..
But if we still play like agains atalanta, cagliari, and napoli.. I am afraid ppg would be the same as last season.. and finished outside of 4

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bakayoko is still kinda bad, but not worse than Mauri or Bertolacci. Abate for Calabria doesn't help either. Castillejo is not very reliable, as well.

mauri hustles a lot and doesn't mind going into challenges and shows some glipses of skill on ball. bakayoko brings nothing at the moment. maybe few weeks later he will be ready but right now i would prefer mauri to him.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A major change needs to be Donna right now. Kid needs a time out at least and regroup. If the last man is a huge question mark in every play, it makes the players in front of him uneasy. Let's at least try Reina and see if things change, if he can calm our play from the back.

Bonaventura getting subbed out for Bakayoko is questionable but our options are fairly limited. Sucks but that's the situation. I don't mind Samu coming in for Hakan, Hakan was having a mediocre game and was gassed. Abate for Calabria is depressing but Calabria fucked up defensively as well and was also gassed. The subs aren't great but neither are the options.

i don't know why people still debate on donna's passing skills. he has improved significantly and almost never makes mistakes. lately his long balls have been on point too. however his positioning sucks when opponent has ball and his dealing with high crosses sucks too.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gattuso needs to work on his reading of the match and substitutions, but honestly, we should never be in positions where we're in so much danger to begin with.

The team goes into matches with the right mentality the majority of the time, plays well, but runs out of energy too quickly. To me thats an indication that the players don't suit the ambitions of the manager. So either Gattuso needs to switch up the formation or we need at least two players who fit 4-3-3 better than the current ones.

i think 433 is good for us right now. we are doing most things right. we pass well, we transition well from defense to attack. our defense is not bad either. the problem i see is
1. we can't sense danger.
2. we can't maintain our shape during second half
3. we lack experience to shut the shop

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
i don't know why people still debate on donna's passing skills. he has improved significantly and almost never makes mistakes. lately his long balls have been on point too. however his positioning sucks when opponent has ball and his dealing with high crosses sucks too.

He still constantly gets in bad situations with the ball at his feet and still misplaces distribution.

Of course there are bigger issues like him sailing past the ball in the air space that he's supposed to own but I'm not happy with that aspect of his game either.

Kid needs a timeout, it's very clear.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I knew Bakoyoko was uber shite. I saw him struggle against an a league side just a few weeks before he signed for us. :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
i think 433 is good for us right now. we are doing most things right. we pass well, we transition well from defense to attack. our defense is not bad either. the problem i see is
1. we can't sense danger.
2. we can't maintain our shape during second half
3. we lack experience to shut the shop

1. The player sense danger ffs, they know when they are under pressure, they are all mature professional football players. The problem is Gattuso's shite tactics, where he thinks his aimless passing the ball in midfield is somehow absorbing the pressure. This is really dangerous as you can see, because we don't have a bunch of Xavi's in the midfield who can actually pass the ball well all the time, and are prone to turnovers.

2. Poor training methods most likely, either him or the fitness coach need to step up.

3. Again, not on experience, but on Gattuso's tactics.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hakan is going through a lot on a personal level, every one at the club is trying to support him.

Yes it’s a spell of bad form but it’ll go away.

On a different note Moggi came out today and said Milan are playing the best football in Serie A this season and the misfortunes are due to the age of the group and not the tactics. He also said Milan will qualify for the champions league. He also mentioned the group has a huge potential in the future and Gattuso will never be in doubt as he’s doing a very good job.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3 points fixes everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule