\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yonghong Li has totally abandoned any legal action against Elliott, after he was aiming for a small part of the €400M fee that he lost to the hedge-fund in July. [@sole24ore]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yonghong Li has totally abandoned any legal action against Elliott, after he was aiming for a small part of the €400M fee that he lost to the hedge-fund in July. [@sole24ore]

Shoutout to #ChinaBoyz

Lol

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

no free bbq Yonghong :( Srsly this man is one of the most mysterious and dumb things to happen in modern football or even sports.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Best way for yonghong to make some money is to write a book explaining his logic behind buying Milan lol.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Yung Hong got completely blown the fuck out.

Poor fella payed almost a billion to become an eternal meme of aiming high and completely missing the target by a long shot.

Have fun in the phosphorus mines I guess but thanks for Kessie & Co at least that you bought with money you didn't own.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

LMFAO

Thanks for Kessie tho.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best way for yonghong to make some money is to write a book explaining his logic behind buying Milan lol.

Can't, NDA with Berlusconi hiring him as actor prohibits it to cover up tax fraud. JK but that theory was always so ridiculously funny.

Maybe he was tripping balls after just another ridiculous Hong Kong Ketamine party and decided "whatever, let's pretend I'm a billionaire and see how far it goes".

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
From savior or a joke. The most dramatic fall in the football sphere for a while.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
best ESPN newswriter from brazil says that lucas was paid to little and that milan have next top player and that he will be top top mid .

Oooof Brazil force

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ive seen Paqueta do lots of nasty little moves on youtube but boys... thats the brazilian league

here in Italy theyll break his legs.. Rino better shape him up

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Get with the program, his name is LuPaq

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Ive seen Paqueta do lots of nasty little moves on youtube but boys... thats the brazilian league

here in Italy theyll break his legs.. Rino better shape him up

I also don’t rate midfielders on their trickery either. I’m curious to see how his passing and vision is (or will get)... defensively he seems to be hustling a lot.

Though, that “in Italy, they will break his leg” ... that’s a myth being perpetuated.
Of course in Europe in general, and Italy in particular...he won’t get the space or time to do all that...but it’s mainly due to more rigorous defending, tactical superiority of the teams.
“In Italy they will break his leg” make it seem violent... while it’s not... I’ve seen more violent challenge in EPL, Ligue 1 and even Brazilian championship than in serie A

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Lord and Saviour is coming home....

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i think ive always seen veratti as a DM and not a box2box

could become a very good DM

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Veratti, if true, would probably be a move for the summer and basis for negotiation is being laid out. Can't see him leaving in winter and PSG bringing in a replacement.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
there is some talks that elliot wants verati as dm

lucas --- veratti----kessie

what dou you think.

Well listening to a football show on RFI (French radio)
Him and Rabiot don’t really like to play in the middle...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Veratti, if true, would probably be a move for the summer and basis for negotiation is being laid out. Can't see him leaving in winter and PSG bringing in a replacement.

noo it is transfer for summer but i wanted to see your thoughts.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want to thank the matrix...no wait...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I feel like the Ibra transfer is too nostalgic. Is it 6 months? An 18 month deal would be moronic.

If he's here partially just to hang out with the guys and install confidence, alright, if he's here to claim a spot and fuck up Cutrones development, no thanks.

Big yes to Verratti. Ideal Biglia replacement for when we make the Scudetto push next season.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Take Barella and Toneli. Both. Both.

Paqueta is a modern player that is phisically strong, plays direct, good vision, fights. Someone said brasilian Ballack, that is close.

From all the fancy moves take 50% off as soon as you are in serie a.

We got a modern mid, you'll see. Dont compare to Kaka, Kaka happens once in 50 years

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I've never really loved Ibra when talking about a project. He was a great saviour in 2011, but he's always been problematic for the fluidity of a team. Fantastic individual but the most important reason for him not winning CL is his craving for the ball and slowing down the tempo in my opinion.

I think it's a weird deal.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I feel like the Ibra transfer is too nostalgic. Is it 6 months? A 18 month deal would be moronic.

If he's here partially just to hang out with the guys and install confidence, alright, if he's here to claim a spot and fuck up Cutrones development, no thanks.

Big yes to Verratti. Ideal Biglia replacement for when we make the Scudetto push next season.

Bro, this team needs strong leaders and winners now. Cutro can only learn from Ibra...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ibra is killer and cutro can only learn from him also when leading 1-0 aginst weaker sides put ibra and he will kill everone that starts to just sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule