Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paul Singer's son is fond of football, and he could possibly try his experience with Milan. [Sky] https://t.co/eyD6Pr6hXt

:lol: another twist

no-god-please-no-00000000-22932421.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, CEO of Elliott Management Corp., said that before his son Andrew came out of the closet he would have rated himself "a solid 2.1" out of 10 when it came to accepting LGBT issues.

hm

thoughts Congo?

well this tells us that paul singer's value system is predicated solely on nepotism

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
@MilanEye
In the scenario where Elliott chooses to sell the club immediately, the club will likely go for around €500m and the Ricketts family are Elliott's preferred buyers. [@MilanoFinanza]

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, CEO of Elliott Management Corp., said that before his son Andrew came out of the closet he would have rated himself "a solid 2.1" out of 10 when it came to accepting LGBT issues.

hm

thoughts Congo?

Hard pass on Singer family. We need real machismo - we need Rocco.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i think im buying that poooma polo

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gattuso: "The team? I'm curious to see all my boys again. I hope to review the improvements of the last few months. Those who grew was Kessie, Calhanoglu and Suso, and we hope to continue on this path."

Gattuso: "My job? I have not rested too much, my staff and I have worked hard. We hope to not lose anyone on the road and train well during this period."

Gattuso to Milan TV: "It's the shirt that counts. We must start from the Milan shirt, which must always be respected an honoured. I am sure that better times will come soon. Despite everything, the club has never made us feel anything is missing."

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Torriera to Arsenal is imminent.

I like him, would've been an interesting choice to replace Biglia

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

hm

thoughts Congo?

Over the next couple months, Singer said his conversations with Andrew brought him to a 5.5 or 6 out of 10 on the acceptance scale. He eventually became a steadfast supporter of gay rights.

Isn't he like top funder on it? Watched an interview with him last night and sounded like over time he grew really active on the issue.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
After the shit MR has pulled, "Trolling" should be removed from the forum rules as a bannable offence. I'm not saying that he really did anything wrong....but positivity trolling is still trolling. Saying that everything is going to be rainbows and sunshine is the other side of the "oh noes we iz doomed" r3@rded coin

Also, I'm glad I never got caught up in the #ChinaBoyz or the #WeAreSoRich nonsense.....this is all fucking embarrassing.....and I blame :b: for this....not Li.....The dude probably did the best he could with whatever he had (and we'll never know what that fortune or lack thereof was).

What? Let him troll as much as he wants :lol:
In the end, with all the work he puts in, he only trolls himself letting us see his pathethic no life style :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
"probably did the best he could"

*kickedoutofeurope*defaultonloan*loseclub*
--berlusconi why u do dis :cry: --

giphy.gif

Because Berlu KNEW he was shady as fuck. A wise man as Berlu knew he was placing the club on shaky ground....but you know what....you're also right my statement is wrong about Li not being at fault. He did this therefore it's his fault. Thanks for the correction. I was trying to say that some of this situation rests on the shoulders of Berlusconi. Grazie Congo.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
As well as contributing to private initiatives, Singer also actively seeks to persuade other Republicans to support gay marriage. He has joined other Wall Street executives in support of LGBT equality and stated that same-sex marriage promotes "family stability" and that in a time when "the institution of marriage in America has utterly collapsed," the fact that gay couples want to marry "is kind of a lovely thing and a cool thing and a wonderful thing."

Zg5qLmq.jpg
AljGHWZ.jpg

200.gif

rocco......save us.............

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That Puma ad campaign does seem foreboding in light of recent developments.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattusso: "I always say the truth, the past 50 days have not been easy for me. For how I live all the situations I can guarantee that I've lived worse situations in other clubs. I'm used to it."

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliott's first move would be to call a meeting of the board of directors. They will then likely work to replace top management (Fassone & Mirabelli including). They will then see if they wish to sell Milan immediately or invest directly in Milan. [@MilanoFinanza]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliott's first move would be to call a meeting of the board of directors. They will then likely work to replace top management (Fassone & Mirabelli including). They will then see if they wish to sell Milan immediately or invest directly in Milan. [@MilanoFinanza]

giphy.webp

IlGallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Gattuso: "I feel the pressure of the fans, but I can do very little alone. The club has never made us miss anything. When you do not have a president with a close contact, everything is more difficult."

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw Bernard is still available on a free. Hopefully this ownership situations can get cleared up asap and we can get that guy still.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Milan to become a gay club?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso: "I feel the pressure of the fans, but I can do very little alone. The club has never made us miss anything. When you do not have a president with a close contact, everything is more difficult."

Shots fired!

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso: "We have an important base. Fassone and Mirabelli know the type of players I like to reinforce the team. I hope that some players will come because I think we need it."

Mirabelli: "I can categorically rule out that Suso could join Inter. He has a clause for foreign clubs but has always stated that he wants to stay at Milan."

Mirabelli: "It's normal that the participation in Europa League or not involves more or less income. Therefore we can do something more or less [in the market]. We won the qualification on the field and hope that nobody takes it away."

Mirabelli: "We will not go on the mercato to sell our players. We have many players that attract the attention of many clubs. A player will leave only if the coach's consent exists."

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If Elliott does provide 150m, 90 of that goes to operating costs, correct?

Meaning 60m for mercato + sales, one must assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule