• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
.PSG are in direct talks with the Elliott Management investment fund over the possible signing of defender Leonardo Bonucci - full story https://t.co/rA92I1PDBU

I knew it before it was even announced. I honestly don't mind. He wants titles and CL etc and play for Azzuri, not slumming it in Milan. Musacchio - Romagnoli is just as good tbh.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if barca signs hazard sell suso and give the funds + transfer budget for ousmane

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Espn and Turner Sports fighting for the tv rights to show Serie A in the US. You can thank CR7 for that.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
If we sell Suso, I don't see us playing with wingers this seasons.

Gattuso wants the team to be able to play with 3 CBs. And i actually wouldn't mind that because I think it'll unveil Conti as the secret weapon that he will be for us.

And, if we end up with Conte, then 3 at the back it is. I just hope it will be 3-4-1-2/3-5-2 rather than a 3-4-3

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Espn and Turner Sports fighting for the tv rights to show Serie A in the US. You can thank CR7 for that.

excuse my ignorance but i thought there was an auction for the tv rights... or is it that they are lower levels and fight amongst themselves?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we can get 60-80 from... Kalinic, Bacca, Berto, Niang, Gomez, Loca, Anto, Monto, Abate
Then add 30-40 from Elliot we can have a promising market.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we sell Suso, I don't see us playing with wingers this seasons.

Gattuso wants the team to be able to play with 3 CBs. And i actually wouldn't mind that because I think it'll unveil Conti as the secret weapon that he will be for us.

And, if we end up with Conte, then 3 at the back it is. I just hope it will be 3-4-1-2/3-5-2 rather than a 3-4-3

Our team isn’t equipped to play with 3 at the back. Hakan cant play there and most of our players looked Serie C level of players at that formation.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we can get 60-80 from... Kalinic, Bacca, Berto, Niang, Gomez, Loca, Anto, Monto, Abate

Anto, monto and abate? We will need to pay clubs to take them off our books...

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Gattuso already confirmed we will play 4-3-3

We didnt have the players for it last year and we still don't. I hate that formation so much. Suso and Hakan are dreadful wingers and Cutrone is a tap-in baby not a Solo CF type of player.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
excuse my ignorance but i thought there was an auction for the tv rights... or is it that they are lower levels and fight amongst themselves?

I don't know the process but it's like bidding I would guess. Highest bidder wins.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I don't know the process but it's like bidding I would guess. Highest bidder wins.

Sumtimes the winner has to give a little kickback

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Management isnt that smart to achieve that. This is no football manager
Probably they will sell Gomez, Locatelli, Antonelli and Montolivo
For about 25m max.
Bacca will probably loaned out again, as Kalinic and Bertolacci
When is the last time we sold a player for big money ?
Last I can remember is Kaka

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
For about 25m max

25m for 4 players? 3 of them got crazy salary and last year of contract and you think we will get 25m.

Not football manager at all :lol:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25m for 4 players? 3 of them got crazy salary and last year of contract and you think we will get 25m.

Not football manager at all :lol:
Thats why I said Max. Locatelli 13-15m. Gomez 5m. Montolivo 1m. Antonelli 1-2m
Current Milan board loving trash players. I tough with that Baldhead Galliani out everything was gonna change. Idd it changed, we cant sink any lower atm. Hopefully with this new management now, there will be a possitive change

Last edited:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
For about 25m max.
Bacca will probably loaned out again, as Kalinic and Bertolacci

Offer Bacca and Kalinic for 12M + 3M bonus and they'll sell, They aren't worth what we want, I think we need to bite the bullet with a bunch of players, We need a cull and a reset.

Hate to say it but another year zero should probably happen, Having said that though we still have a great core to our team a young core.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Fiat workers strike over Ronaldo signing

Workers at a Fiat Chrysler plant in Italy are to strike after its main investor decided to pay €112m (£99.2m) to sign footballer Cristiano Ronaldo for Juventus.

The union added that it was "unacceptable" that while Fiat Chrysler workers were making "huge economic sacrifices", millions of euros were being spent on the purchase of a player.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44807281

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You need a smart people in the club to sell players. This current management cant even sell a lifebuoy to someone who is drowning
For example Montolivo - Mauri - Antonelli - Gomez - Storari - Gabriel - Zapata all should be sold years ago, but they didnt.
Buying Kalinic, A. Donnarumma, Borini, 40m Andre Silva.
All signs of stupidity

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
50m budget, bonucci for 60m... there you go

60 for Good-good?

Yr daft as I am when I imagine myself sitting in singer's living-room and my underlings playing Russian roulette with his family on the left and on the right of me sits singer himself with my consigliere advising him to sign the deed to Milan b4 blood spills

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
------------Cutrone

-Bona ---- Hakan - Dembele

--------Biglia - Kessie

RR - Roma - Musa - Conti

------------Dollar

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Happy for you bro :)

Yeah I dont think anything will happen, till the board of directors have been confirmed

Cheers. Come London I’ll get u a date in few minutes

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
A 4-3-3 with Conti would be really weak defensively, and we'd lose so much of what Conti can do going forward.

We don't have a team for a 4-3-3. Going with 3-4-1-2 with hakan as trequartista would virtually only require us to get a couple of strikers only, and maybe paredes plus a kessie back up.
We need so many more signings to get the 4-3-3 to work like it should (starters and back ups)

Bomaventura could cover hakan, and also RicRod who would also benefit a lot from getting pushed a little forward, which I think is why he did better under montella.

Diavolo, the 3-5-2 formation didn't work under montella cuz it's a formation that he never used before + all the new signings we're really fresh + hakan was still struggling + it didn't fit suso.

Status
Not open for further replies.