AC Milan - Serie A 2010/2011 Season

Who were Milan's top 3 players for the 2010/2011 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
LOL@Pippo dribbling, Kaladze owning Antonini and who was they send after Nesta? Nesta was like *laughs* 'getoutaheere'

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
zambrotta owning flamini :D

@ 8,55

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ronaldinho killed Berreta and Kaladze owned Anto. :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
LOL@Pippo dribbling, Kaladze owning Antonini and who was they send after Nesta? Nesta was like *laughs* 'getoutaheere'

It was Sokratis against Nesta i thought.

BTW. I can't be the only one who finds it really cool to have a player called Sokratis on the team.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BTW. I can't be the only one who finds it really cool to have a player called Sokratis on the team.

Sokratis ... ain't no Socrates :(

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I know it isn't. But it's close and has a more actiony type feel to it than the classy Socrates.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Sokratis is a cool name, but it sounds like he should be a rapper or something...

"yo yo, this is sokratis,
representin'"

etc... :o

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys at 3:48 is SO fucking lucky.
what I would do jus to be him for a few minutes.:eek::eek:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well we start the season on a Sunday. All games are at 8:45 CET as it's considered too hot to play during the day in summer in Italy. 2 games are on Saturday and Inter play on Monday

Source: Football Italia.com

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The complete schedule 4 the 1st day:

Saturday 28/8
Udinese-Genoa ore 18.00
Roma-Cesena ore 20.45

Sunday 29/8
Bari-Juventus ore 18.00
Chievo-Catania ore 20.45
Fiorentina-Napoli ore 20.45
Milan-Lecce ore 20.45
Palermo-Cagliari ore 20.45
Parma-Brescia ore 20.45
Sampdoria-Lazio ore 20.45

Monday 30/8
Bologna-Inter ore 20.45

wtf this is terrible! lololol and they expect 2 boost attendance with 20.45 games???

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Afternoon games are considered to be too exhausting due to the heat. It's safer for the first game to be played in the evening when it's cooler.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but soon most players in serie will start 2 question themselves whether its worth at all playing in front of empty stadiums.

Legas no1 goal with this new schedule was to boost stadium attendance. TV viewership will probably rise, people visiting the stadiums.......nope.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
2045 is great for me in california.... its 1145 am :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That's how i feel with the Sunday mid-day games. 11 for me in England. I can wake up, go downstairs and immediately watch Milan. How great.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wtf this is terrible! lololol and they expect 2 boost attendance with 20.45 games???

It really is so hot in Italy that the evening time might have better figures than the afternoon.

When I was at the Maldini last home game it was so hot everyone used their Panini sticker gift as flabellum. If you add that you could sweat about 5kg with a 5 stop metro-ride the evening game sounds A LOT better, though it has it's downsides.

Rex

Reaction score
Emirates Cup has over that saw Allegri's Milan youthful side bring fresher footwork to deliver. It was impressive considering the tactical change putting Seedorf as the anchorman make the Dutch often in creating shock therapy for the opponent by taking long passes from his newly-positioned role. The 4-1-3-2 system is new for our Milan's build up game, but Allegri's courage to make a variety of it gets my credit before season opener get underway.

Those youngsters such as Verdi and Merkel who managed to fussing over vs Lyon is about to describe our current Milan in future begin to visible. As I said previously, the fresher side. :)

I can't wait for Derby della Madonnina. :devil:

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
If I'm not mistaken it's just for the first two rounds, due to summer, it's more about exhaustion than attendance.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh it see, if its only 4 2 rounds than its OK.

It really is so hot in Italy that the evening time might have better figures than the afternoon.

When I was at the Maldini last home game it was so hot everyone used their Panini sticker gift as flabellum. If you add that you could sweat about 5kg with a 5 stop metro-ride the evening game sounds A LOT better, though it has it's downsides.

Yeah but in september things will start to cool down but it makes sense now if its only 4 2 weeks.

4 people who work on mondays and have a long drive back home from milano it would be impossible though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How is 20.45 not a great time?Most people are done with work by that time ,and can go at the stadium and see the match.Plus its better atmosphere to go at the stadium at the hour then in the middle of the afternoon when its usually boring.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How is 20.45 not a great time?Most people are done with work by that time ,and can go at the stadium and see the match.Plus its better atmosphere to go at the stadium at the hour then in the middle of the afternoon when its usually boring.

Sunday .... getting home for the workweek isn't really ideal.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I think it's not that bad and if there really is such a heat in Italy then I understand it that they set this time for nearly all the matches. It's hot here too where I live and that is not far from Italy, so I understand that decision.

But 20.45 is a good time to watch it at home on tv/internet, although it ends late and I have to go to work on monday it's ok. Maybe the Saturday 20.45 games are the best, usually I like that time the most.

Just hope there will be good streams because there are many other matches at the same time and we have a newly promoted team as opponent.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Between field and gym 08/05/2010 14:20:00

Another morning's work for the players not invited to Detroit: the nine present at Milanello Rossoneri have been training from 10.00. Individual and specific loads, including field and gym.

(Photo Massimo Ambrosini involved in muscle development in training for Tuesday, August 3)

Players who have not participated in the American trip in Detroit also worked this morning at Milanello.

Ambrosini, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Yepes, Ronaldinho, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Verdi, as well as Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, who returned yesterday from a vacation in South Africa after World have found themselves at 10.00 in the sports center, to follow their own program.

In detail, here's how the session was held, featuring individual work before closing for everyone in the gym, also because of weather conditions today brought rain and low temperatures.

Massimo Ambrosini and Andrea Pirlo are engaged in the race along the perimeter of the central field.

Race for Mario Yepes: The Colombian was then transferred to other athletic exercises in the gym.

Marek Jankulovski and Kaladze Kakhaber have instead played a series of climbs in the woods. For their power and strength.

For Klaas-Jan Huntelaar after the first test yesterday, muscle strengthening in the sand.

Pippo Inzaghi, Ronaldinho and the young Simon Verdi carried out specific work in the gym and physiotherapy.

As said, the workout is over around noon for all with an hour of good work in the gym.

Free afternoon for the nine remaining Rossoneri at Milanello: resume tomorrow morning at 10.00.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Work continues 8/8/2010 1:03:00 pm

The Rossoneri players who stayed at home continued their pre-season training. Everybody started in the gym, then the players concentrated on their personalised session.

MILAN - The players who did not participate in the trip to the US arrived at Milanello at 9.30 this morning to continue their individual fitness programmes. After warming up together in the gym, the players were divided as follows:

Ambrosini and Pirlo did laps of the pitch then a series of 100m sprints.

Huntelaar ran in the woods.

Inzaghi worked in the sand pit.

Ronaldinho, Jankulovski and Yepes did some running before doing some skill work with the ball.

Simone Verdi continued his exercises in the gym.

Training recommences at Milanello on Tuesday afternoon.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Am I the only one who laughed when I read:

"Huntelaar ran in the woods."

lol

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Like I said before
Scudetto=Ours
Coppa= Ours
CL=Ours
La Liga=Ours
EPl=Ours

Name it, we'll take it from you :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am I the only one who laughed when I read:

"Huntelaar ran in the woods."

lol
That's like a description of what he was doing most of the time last season.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo,Pato,Dinho,Nesta,Zlatan,Robinho
:star::star:I believe this season we are going to win the scudetto.all the best to Ac milan:star::star::star::star: