Status
Not open for further replies.

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
BMWTaylor said:
Nah, I think he'll be rested as much as possible so he'll be ready for the CL matches. He won't be getting surgery, so there's a good chance.

same sentiments.. they might rest him til a few matches before CL match in feb and start to let him play in serie a..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rugby rebel said:
An Indian Celtic fan? Is there a problem with that? I thought the Nazis were driven out of Italy with the Germans. Celtic FC is a football club for any religion or any nationality.
Has the 'SPY' assumed a new identity or why do you reply to a post addressed @ s.o. else ? You should have suppressed the dig @ the Germans + the drivel about Celtic being a club for all religions + nationalities (WE KNOW ABOUT THE BIGOTRY + sectarianism of the 'Old Firm')... you would have maintained 'credibility' for a lil longer + wouldn't have worn out your welcome sooo soon, but you fucked up, B(H)OY... LOL... You know, I always give those 'guest visitors' a chance, but some are just so obviously trolling. And look who's applauded you, the resident German hater. Did I say transparent ? :D

Reaction score
WTF you on about son. Your club must be going through a bad patch for you to be so paranoid regarding a visitor to this site. The mod can confirm my identity. Celtic are not a bigoted side but do have nationalist support from Ireland and Scotland that wishes to see the removal of Britian from the Six Counties of Ireland. Many men and women have died for this cause over the past 800 years. GOD BLESS THEM. R*ngers support is gathered from the Loyalists who live in the six counties. So you see it is political rivalry not sectarian as the mass media would have you believe. Now enough of a free history lesson for you........

I came on here to chat about the forthcoming game v Milan, can you do that? Chatted to a Leeds Utd supporter who said the main square (Bero)? would be closed for the game. Is that correct?

What is it about the Inter - AC stuff? Is that political?

Co' mon the HOOPS.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Nakamura shoudl'nt just be looked at on deadball's he's also good from edge of the box, he's alot like Pirlo, but better at free kicks + can run, at least a little bit.

Milan SHOULD be familiar with Nakamura anyway after his time in Serie A, so I'll be pissed if he scores , that said he is a nifty player very classy.

I think over in Glasgow it will be 1-1 and at Milan 3-1 to us, though the games will be pretty physical and tough on us we should progress.

Last edited:

CB1100_lover

Primavera
Reaction score
its really hard to predict this match, not with current performance, although Milan will always be favoured.

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
mil_celtic.png

i wish...

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Jer-v said:
mil_celtic.png

i wish...

5-0 at parkhead!!! not even a dream for us. well prolly get thru but lose at parkhed

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Kuzimoto said:
why bother to register here on this forum,for someone who call himself a fucking spy????
:o

ROFL that "spy in the camp" is soo abvious and hilarious! LOL..like ancelotti,maldini, berlusconi + galliani discusses everything in dis forum and this spy is going to report to celtic management LOL

but it's fun, we open for discussion whateva, btw any of us (milnafans) joined any celtic forums? :D

we will advance (trying not to jinx) i think we'll pull this off but it'll be tough, really tough but we'll win this

Maldini

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
crazymilangirl said:
ROFL that "spy in the camp" is soo abvious and hilarious! LOL..like ancelotti,maldini, berlusconi + galliani discusses everything in dis forum and this spy is going to report to celtic management LOL

but it's fun, we open for discussion whateva, btw any of us (milnafans) joined any celtic forums? :D

we will advance (trying not to jinx) i think we'll pull this off but it'll be tough, really tough but we'll win this

yaa i really hope so,i mean with celtic playing zurawski forward and boruc in keeper,its guna be really tough,2 polish players and IMO very very good players

so to be honest a draw wouldnt suprise me,say 1-1 or 0-0

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:

Not me!
Don't tell me you did?! ;)

First i wanted to join an Inter Milan forum to make some disorder over there. but i realised that was just a stupid plan :tongue:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
Rino vs Gravesen
One hell of a fight :D

I think it will be more like Kaka vs Gravesen ... hope Ricky makes a fool out of him :D
BMWTaylor said:
Nah, I think he'll be rested as much as possible so he'll be ready for the CL matches. He won't be getting surgery, so there's a good chance.

Let's hope he comes back in good time and in good form.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
I think it will be more like Kaka vs Gravesen ... hope Ricky makes a fool out of him :D

lol I didn't knew Gravesen was a defensive midfielder :tongue:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
lol I didn't knew Gravesen was a defensive midfielder :tongue:

What? He isn't? :eek: I haven't seen him play for Celtic yet, but thought he was a CDM for Real ... maybe I need to get my eyes checked + you all should disregard my analysis.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rugby rebel said:
WTF you on about son.
Daughter... just keep your drivel to yourself.

rugby rebel said:
The mod can confirm my identity
Yea, someone check how Scottish the spy(-gone-lost) + the rebel really are.... LOL.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
madtherchot said:
What? He isn't? :eek: I haven't seen him play for Celtic yet, but thought he was a CDM for Real ... maybe I need to get my eyes checked + you all should disregard my analysis.
i think he's a DM..he has this hardworking type character when i saw him playing for everton and madrid, similar type to rino, with better attacking mind..

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
IMO celtic will play a relatively basic and flat 2 center mids but then im sure they will give milan special attention and may alter about systems to counter out strength mainly being kaka, but overall i believe graversen and jarosik play flat

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
madtherchot said:
He is barely a DM.
And Gatu is a Maradona comparing 2 him. :tongue:

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
LOL luckily celtic's defence is not as world class as in SerieA...

BUT
Milan's setpieces problem will totally affect the result...
Vennegoor's header (last 2yrs vs PSV... wt a mess in our def..)
Nakamura's setpieces skill -0-...

actually 8 of their 10 attackers...often heard them score in scottish league...
seems very dangerous to our def no matter which 2/3 of them become the first line up.....

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I am planning a trip to Glasgow and i had a look on the Celtic official website for tickets.
They are on sale for season ticket holders from early january and then who knows...
Does anybody know other ways to get hold of some tickets???

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thomas Gravesen, a little bit not in his mood in this pic against the little Bruce Lee.
357h9wx.jpg

Pupone#10 said:
I am planning a trip to Glasgow and i had a look on the Celtic official website for tickets.
They are on sale for season ticket holders from early january and then who knows...
Try to check on Celtic Forum, I found this http://www.celticminded.com ,and the forum has a dedicated forum about Tickets.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pupone#10 said:
I tend to think that operating through our sources would be better since I have a picture that Milanfans aren't really fond of travelling out of Italy and Scotish should be mad for these tics.
I think the best way for you should be contacting Brigate or something. Or do they ask some fee immediatly? There's a Brigate at UK too. One of them is a member at Milanmania but don't mention my name since I asked for derby tickets there and didn't see he/she had PM'd me and he/she took one of my posts as an insult. And he/she havent accepted my apology. Best of luck for you to make it. And TAKE PICS !!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Passion. I have read some crap on internet forums over the years but your crap beats it all. You are so paranoid it really is eating you up. Take a chill pill and relax son, its only a game.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Pupone#10 said:

Yo Pupone, I'm working hard to secure tickets for that game myself, so I'll let you know if I have any joy.

The best chance we have is to sit in the Milan end (of course) as the last time I was at the Celtic-Milan game 2 years, we never came close to selling our ticket allocation, and there were loads of celtic fans in there.

I'll be looking out for ya man.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rugby rebel said:
Passion. I have read some crap on internet forums over the years but your crap beats it all. You are so paranoid it really is eating you up. Take a chill pill and relax son, its only a game.
Another one who discovered his true calling in life....

Look, it's really quite simple. You wanted to participate in this discussion + answering questions would be a good start. Just cut out the crap on the non-existence of bigotry + sectarianism cos some people know better.

I asked a question about Celtic's typical game a few posts back -- interestingly enough the 'Indian-Irish fan contingent' hasn't bothered to answer. Now... what are you here for ?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Celtic saw todays game :D there shocked.

Celtic is not really a relief...Milan can take on every club in CL. we always preform better in big matches

Reaction score
My tue calling in life is to support the mighty Celtic all over the world. Keeping it simple suits you passion :D

You're a pompous, paranoid piece of pooh Passion, who reallly needs to get a grip on life.

See you around you loser :D

Will you being going to both legs? Will ya bollox.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
rugby rebel said:
My tue calling in life is to support the mighty Celtic all over the world. Keeping it simple suits you passion :D

You're a pompous, paranoid piece of pooh Passion, who reallly needs to get a grip on life.

See you around you loser :D

Will you being going to both legs? Will ya bollox.

I'll be at both legs mate and I really wish you the best of luck.

I'm not happy at drawing Celtic as they are my second team and I'd love to see them go far in this tournament, but obviously not at Milan's expense.

I hope for 2 great games and I'm sure that no matter what happens Celtic will put up one hell of a fight.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
IMO Celtic is not a relief, but it's certainly one of easier matches we could have get
i was not very sure we can win, but still, we have some chances, and i think if the players do their best, why not, we can win :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
AC_Wesley said:
Not me!
Don't tell me you did?! ;)

First i wanted to join an Inter Milan forum to make some disorder over there. but i realised that was just a stupid plan :tongue:

LOL..noo i havent! internet ain't THAT important for me lol..i've joined 3 forums in my life, and i only use this one..! :D :D

inter fans would prolly be to stupid to know that we were milanfans if we did join a inter forum LOL

Reaction score
Thanks for the *positive* comments regarding the game I do hope it is a classic encounter and you play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule