Week 32: Milan (1) - Juventus (2) - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
plus if a player is suffering a muscular injury or discomfort the proper protocol is to sit down on the pitch so play cant be stopped and the medical team can assess the situation. None of this happened.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
clearly miha would not kick his ass and tolerate it. i dont know what you guys watched but the situation was pretty obvious. statement looks horrible for milan if they say milan captain blocks promising youngsters debut. Monty was dreadful that match and Balo was our best player. Locatelli was supposed to start too, Monty does not want the youngster to show his worth.

balo was fine, yall will believe anything milan tells you even when they havent been very truthful. Not to its players or its fans.

So, you havent even read the statement?

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man you gotta be kidding me...

It happened before the "substitution scene". I have actually re-watched those couple of minutes...

69 min - Balo stretching and you can hear commentators saying "he looks very tired", "not used to this kind of intensity" and "wont be surprised if he gets pulled out soon".

71 min (and 24 sec) - before the free kick you see Monto explaining something to the bench (few seconds before that he was talking something to Balo or someone next to him, you cant really tell)

73 and 74 min - That confusion. Bench thought Monto was injured thats why Locatelli was about to come on.

(check for yourself)

Even before the game Miha said that Locatelli will play if Monto cant make it. Besides Mario has not played much since his return from injury. Against Juve he got most minutes since returning (not counting 5-0 drubbing against Alessandria in Coppa) so naturally he is not ready for 90 mins.

Now, i get that you hate the player but come on...

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i dont hate monto, hes just not good enough to lead this team not in ability or in leadership. ive watched it multiple times. balo comes off 5 minutes after the incident, theres no motion that balo was not well. if he wasnt well milan would have stopped the play and he would have been subbed at that moment. If he truly wasnt well you would have seen the medical team assess the situation.

Miha subs our most dangerous player of the match for boateng and keeps on one that was completely under preforming.

69mins means nothing cause its the commentators speculating.

71mins 24 seconds balo is setting up to take a corner and monto is off screen. Bonaventura is the one taking direction from Miha

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont hate monto, hes just not good enough to lead this team not in ability or in leadership. ive watched it multiple times. balo comes off 5 minutes after the incident, theres no motion that balo was not well. if he wasnt well milan would have stopped the play and he would have been subbed at that moment. If he truly wasnt well you would have seen the medical team assess the situation.

Miha subs our most dangerous player of the match for boateng and keeps on one that was completely under preforming.

69mins means nothing cause its the commentators speculating.

71mins 24 seconds balo is setting up to take a corner and monto is off screen. Bonaventura is the one taking direction from Miha

Man you are really something...

You can see Monto with an armband heading towards bench (not taking directions but explaining something), while Bona is getting ready to take the free kick next to the ref (with Honda approaching). Few secs latter Bona talks to Balo and leaves the free kick to him and Honda.

The whole team is not good enough. And as i said, Monto is not great and probably doesnt deserve to be captain, but who does in this team?

I understand that you dont like him, but consider all the facts before making statements.

Last edited:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Double post...

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
thats not at the time you posted. why bother posting times if they aren't correct?

look at facts? what facts? you cant even be sure the statement is fact. the entire situation reeks like bullshit. If something was wrong with balo the medical team would have been doing their job when in reality they were barely even on standby. Monty dblocked Locatelli, if you dont want to believe what was before all of our eyes go ahead.

Like i said it doesnt look good for milan when you say that the captain refused to give one of our most promising players his debut, when he was likely to start up until match day.

I'm something, but it aint a sheep like you.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thats not at the time you posted. why bother posting times if they aren't correct?

look at facts? what facts? you cant even be sure the statement is fact. the entire situation reeks like bullshit. If something was wrong with balo the medical team would have been doing their job when in reality they were barely even on standby. Monty dblocked Locatelli, if you dont want to believe what was before all of our eyes go ahead.

Like i said it doesnt look good for milan when you say that the captain refused to give one of our most promising players his debut, when he was likely to start up until match day.

I'm something, but it aint a sheep like you.

Yea, i missed the time by 1 minute but that doesnt make a difference. If you watched those 6 minutes (68-74) you would have seen for yourself.

Why would medical team be on standby if Balo was tired? He hasnt played much this season, worked much more then usually against Juventus so its expected from him to get tired and not to finish the game.

As for the rest im done providing proofs to dispute your subjective conclusions. With our coach personality, Balo physical condition, club statement and video replay what more do you need? Or should i say what more than your subjective opinion can you offer?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
when trying to prove something to someone using specific times, it should probably be correct. like i dont understand why you even bothered with the exact seconds when your actual range of discussion was near 10 minutes.

it wasnt that he was tired, everyone was tired from running 70 minutes. the report says he was "not well" which is pretty broad but implies some sort of illness or injury. Balo was still active and making things happen. keep acting like you are speaking fact.

The report is as truthful as "we are not selling ibra or tsilly". everyone that has followed milan in the past half decade knows you need to not only take everything management says with a grain of salt, but rather the entire fucking shaker.

Last edited:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still no facts to back your claim. Your opinion on event is not a fact.

I have backed mine with multiple. You trying to prove me wrong doesnt make you right.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
with multiple what? you didnt state anyfacts just wrong times of events that don't prove your point anyway. you're doing the same as me mate and you were the one who started trying to prove me wrong :) I see why you trying to back out now though.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
with multiple what? you didnt state anyfacts just wrong times of events that don't prove your point anyway. you're doing the same as me mate and you were the one who started trying to prove me wrong :) I see why you trying to back out now though.

Not backing out. I proved my point. Its time for you to do the same.

One mistyped timing doest change this. If you actually watched everything multiple times as you say you would have seen this regardless of mine mistype.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Not backing out. I proved my point. Its time for you to do the same.

One mistyped timing doest change this. If you actually watched everything multiple times as you say you would have seen this regardless of mine mistype.

i have watched the entirety of the match multiple times. but youre are suggesting that those moments you provided given a minute or so from the actual time given prove that the statement made by milan was indeed correct no?

It doesnt prove anything, you are speculating as much as I am. At no point does balo motion to come off so what time am i supposed to show you? You'd think a player that is too tired or injured to continue would take it to themselves to make the motion. When has Monty ever requested another player to be substituted prior? it doesn't happen, and didnt happen against Juventus. Clear as day he waves off Locatelli's debut and once again Balo gets the shit end of the stick though being our best player along with probably Kucka and Alex of the night.

balo wasnt feeling well, my ass. the only reason why you havent heard balo's word is because he didnt want to come off, and if he spoke out he'd lose his chance to stay at milan.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ofc we are speculating. We werent on the field so we can see and hear for ourselves what happened. But mine speculation has backing from multiple different sources.

But let me ask you something. Have you ever heard about player refusing leave the pitch for substitution? Do you think Miha would be fine with that? Or would he go onto the pitch and kicked his sorry ass out. Like literally kicked him in the ass until he is out.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players

That was a more of a retorical question but ill explain how its different:

Monto is not Messi (who is never getting subbed) and sure as hell Miha is not Enrique. It happened before Enrique told the ref number of player coming off so he was asking Messi "do you want to get off". Once you give numbers to ref player cannot refuse thats why Enrique consulted Messi first so he doesnt get mad at him after. Everyone knows who runs the show in Barcelona. You think they knew who Tata Martino was when they hired him?

I have to ask you same question about Miha. Do you think he would not go bananas if someone did that to him? :)

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Monty gives a thumbs backward toward Balotelli when he's on the FK, indicating then that Balo should be taken off. When the numbers board is shown, obviously there was a misunderstanding given Monty's reaction, and Miha's, who immediately "fixes" the situation. Loca would only come in for Monty, and Boa was always going to be Balo's replacement. Because Monty stayed on, and Balo was taken off, Boa came on and Locatelli did not.

This is very simple and straightforward. The game tape exhibits this as clearly. Withstanding, if you still think Monty snubbed a substitution given the circumstances, I'm sorry, but you'd be wrong given all the evidence.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i was traveling, so missed the game

haven't really caught up on analysis of the game yet either...but it stinks that they lost

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE