Manuel Locatelli Thread

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
lool dude you scored a goal....not decide the world cup jesus

18 years old. playing in primavera for quite a time. finally got his chance. scored the first league goal. gave the club 3 points.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I like how Montella is using Manuel

and what a goal he scored :star: :star:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
CtyDT7aWIAEJAqu.jpg:large

love the passion

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really good time for him to start from here on out. He's been getting eased in the past few games and he passed the test. Was solid. But after this, his confidence will be booming. No better time to unleash him than now

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
lool dude you scored a goal....not decide the world cup jesus
Yeah, cuz you've been there and scored such a goal a stage to criticize him for reacting the way he did. Fuck off

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
This is what we need...milan dna.

Forza locatelli!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:proud::proud::proud:

Didn't get praised immediately by Biilanisti the way they did to Cristante, despite showing a grinta and physicality which Cristante(and Van Bieber) lacks even to this day, but he has now showed he can distribute and score too. I think I even prefer his quick, short passing to Monto's deliberate distribution.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:proud::proud::proud:

Didn't get praised immediately by Biilanisti the way they did to Cristante, despite showing a grinta and physicality which Cristante(and Van Bieber) lacks even to this day, but he has now showed he can distribute and score too. I think I even prefer his quick, short passing to Monto's deliberate distribution.

Monto sleeps on the ball.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani: "Locatelli has renewed his contract with Milan until 2020."

Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

mlBnQ4.gif

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
https://twitter.com/semo33/status/782644028718325760

This is the passion we want!! Love you Locatelli!

Just wow...this kind of affection is beyond it all and truly something missing in Milan and honestly in life generally.

Homegrown milanista playing in midfield with a humble heart, intelligent playstyle and a large portion of passion. Just priceless.

Now would be the time to place further confidence in him without pressuring. I really hope he can develop in harmony

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Just wow...this kind of affection is beyond it all and truly something missing in Milan and honestly in life generally.

Homegrown milanista playing in midfield with a humble heart, intelligent playstyle and a large portion of passion. Just priceless.

Now would be the time to place further confidence in him without pressuring. I really hope he can develop in harmony

Well said :thumbsup:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

:thumbsup::star::star::star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Really good time for him to start from here on out. He's been getting eased in the past few games and he passed the test. Was solid. But after this, his confidence will be booming. No better time to unleash him than now
Yes this is true. Perfect time to start him now.

His suitability for the regista role is clearly far more than Montolivo's. I also like the balance in the middle of the pitch when Bona takes on the ball more with Locatelli's short passes and moves ahead with the ball. When Montolivo plays there, he seems incapable of such passes.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pippo style celebrating:proud:What about that long pass at the end which almost resulted in scoring our fifth,if only instead of Bona there was Bacca it would be goal.Much more influential than Monto,Loca need to have more and more time.He will be complete midfielder,great talent we have.