Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Dalilah

Primavera
Reaction score
It's not a debate.

lol@'even to me'.

:conf:

To me, it remains a mystery: why people are taking those 'he's da best ever' posts as a point-of-view posts, not as exclamatory expressions what they actually are?

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
make me a mod and I will be a mod no one fucks with (lol I'll feel so hard)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If you guys started banning for trolling (congrats) :Ban Madritista and MM also for trolling.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can we just decide once and for all who's the "in-crowd"?

is it possible to have an "in-crowd" on a forum??

are congo powers + sasha the "in-crowd"????????????

did congo powers just identify the "in-crowd"???!!!!???

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
thank you..... now go back to la liga thread or whichever one you feel like embarassing yourself on.

Clown

I would like to note, unprovoked personal attack, from the usual suspects....
Oh I suppose that didn't happen? jesus. youre the definition of what maderchot calls a scam artist.

and how am I trolling, by simply liking Ronaldinho and sayin Ibrahimovic has a lot of flaws?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
can we just decide once and for all who's the "in-crowd"?

is it possible to have an "in-crowd" on a forum??

are congo powers + sasha the "in-crowd"????????????

did congo powers just identify the "in-crowd"???!!!!???

whatever crowd you happen to be in, I'd like to be in that crowd

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Marcus, i was just suggesting something seeing as words were being prohibited. You use the word a lot so i can see why you don't want it to be taken away. But for someone who takes offense at it, then it's not exactly easy reading going through threads and reading: "Lol at that fucking ******. Fucking disgusting."

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
images

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ban Irriducibili88 .His only here to troll .

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Simsalabim-ibracadarbra. POW!

Lol I had a good laugh provoking him a bit though :) He definitely got owned by everyone teaching him Inter history lmao

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I believe the "Brazilian Football Thread" should be a sticky by now.:o

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
And how about people grow a pair and not cry for banning of words?

Kuja mate, I've got nothing against you or homosexuality, but to ban any words in whatever correlation with homosexuality is stupid. That is what people who hate homosexuality would do. Try to keep quiet about it, delete any references to it... ignore "the problem". Today we've come a long way since that. The fact that gay references are used as jokes and light and ironic insult shows that society isn't ignoring anymore, but accepting. Sure, it's far from perfect, but humans have always had troubles with anything different to them in any way. Trust me, if you stay true to yourself and try not to take it all to heart, you will soon learn to laugh at most of the things instead of taking them personally.

As for the word ******, my stance is the same. It's a wonderful word, a useful word and has a nice ring to it. Also, it shouldn't be offensive to people with mental disabilities. The reason behind this is that ****** doesn't mean someone who has any form of mental retardation but people who don't yet manage to come across as being completely lobotomized.

Political correctness doesn't do good to anyone. As Schopenhauer said "Every nation ridicules other nations, and all are right." This applies to everything actually, not just countries. Learn to laugh people. At Seedorf mostly. :)
I generally agree with this stance. To be honest, this is how the forum used to be when I joined. People were given a lot more freedom, and with it came responsible posting. Even then, we talked a lot more about football than we do nowadays with all the censorship, etc.

That said, I think that if the racist police had their way with regards to supposedly racist comments, then I believe the same should stand for Kuja's requests. It wouldn't be fair to address one matter, yet leave another as is.
Even to me, when I said I thought Roy Keane was the best captain I've seen, about 15 people jumped on it, most without even using valid points. Of those 15 people, C4M was the only person who actually turned it into a legitimiate debate.
WTF did you expect? Its like me trolling a Manure Scum forum claiming Lee Catermole was the greatest captain I've ever seen :rolleyes:

To you they may not have been valid ... but to everyone else, non-Manure Scum, it would.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:star:iličič:proud:

anyway, pastore was not in center of the play, but he showed class.

Candle.gif

Last post from masster! Onore masster! The formations will never be the same.

I permabanned him for continues insults towards (many) people who disagreed with him. No discounts since he has been banned before.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looooool mods getting tough on someone who doesn't fit with their clique :proud: if you don't love diving shitalian fags and pensioners, all you have to do to get banned is repeatedly troll and constantly resort to unprovoked personal insults against posters and players. democracy :proud: another casualty of m84's elite. :o

masster :star::star::star:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
ZOMG Masster, Dru, AND Ashish banned? Nirvana! :proud: :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
looooool mods getting tough on someone who doesn't fit with their clique :proud: if you don't love diving shitalian fags and pensioners, all you have to do to get banned is repeatedly troll and constantly resort to unprovoked personal insults against posters and players. democracy :proud: another casualty of m84's elite. :o

masster :star::star::star:

8 out of 10

Dru would never use me and elite in same sentence.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Mods destroying this forum ffs.

Banning words and banning members for no good reason is not good moderation IMO.

Bad decision Jasper.

This is becoming some kind of pussy forum... "ohh you insulted me, now I'm going to cry", grow a pair people.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I can understand the ban for Masster... but why now out of the blue? He posted something that was over the top again that I missed?

I can recall many other days when he could get baned but he didn´t.

I guess bye bye Masster ... you were my first friend here :proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another word for all of you to put on your no use list is "******" and "********", because, as I think all of you know, it's highly offensive. As for any subs, well there really isn't any is there, since you shouldn't insult someone just because you don't agree with his/her opinion. Thank you.

6 posts after:

what's whong with ashish??? is he realy ********, to get ban every week?????

Don't know if that's the reason of the ban, but... :proud:

Schedule