Hachim Mastour Thread

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what youth level is he on now? the one that inzaghi coaches?

he will play for that level,this was just test after medical chakes,he will play for pipo side next week and those kids are older 2-3 years .but he will showe he is behond that also.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
He is clearly way too talented for that particular youth team. He should be playing with the Primavera I think. Maybe I'm wrong.
That youth team is his age group (1998) (Giovanissimi Nazionali-which have done very well). That being said, he should be playing with Allievi Nazionalli ( Inzaghi's team), but he probably played for 1998 to gain fitness and all. He's not allowed to play with the Primavera as patosheva said.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
^ Got it. Let's hope he finds better defenders at the Allievi Nazionali level. This particular match was just knife through butter for him.

chickenpox

Banned
Reaction score
195649hp2.jpg

Well I'm not sure if a kid that young should be allowed to hang out with guys like that.

Galliani is asking him to tell his father to give Milan some money if he ever wants to see his son in a Milan Jersey.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
He definetly is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

no jinx but obviously he is one of the best talents right now :star::star::star:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
"the force is strong in this one hmmmmm...."

herbert-the-pervert-john-as-obi-wan-kenobi-340-main_480x480.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fodder level. By 14 he should be in first team or he's overrated prospect

actually i think what is happeneing is....milan youth team is INCOMPETENT...HOW CAN U NOT PUT 14 YEAR OLD THIS GOOD IN FIRST TEAM?????

milan hating youth, as always! trying to conspire and sabotage..as always!

FFS..he's already 14!!! time is running out!! he's gonna be sick of no chances here and go to EPL :(

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is 14? damn.... i just hope we don't kill him with hype... we need to let him grow slowly to avoid any pato situations... but that video was impressive.. showed skill, vision, intelligence, passing, finish, shot power... hope to see more of him soon..

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is 14? damn.... i just hope we don't kill him with hype... we need to let him grow slowly to avoid any pato situations... but that video was impressive.. showed skill, vision, intelligence, passing, finish, shot power... hope to see more of him soon..

he has very good agent ,and it looks like he has very good father who like ses dont give him to fly to much ,and this kid has just to work and noting else and he will be top 3 player in future that is for sure.with that bosnian kid modic

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Stupid Allegri, why hasn't he put him on the first team yet? Now Chelsea is going to want him and take him away from us...fucking evil Allegri and his hate for youth.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he has very good agent ,and it looks like he has very good father who like ses dont give him to fly to much ,and this kid has just to work and noting else and he will be top 3 player in future that is for sure.with that bosnian kid modic

where does modic play?

for you all of our youth players will be top players in the future

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
where does modic play?

mastour is will be top 3 but IMO top 2

and modic i watched him on youtube but i don't remember him so much but he will be great/very good in future

and we hopes we will get some players great from youth

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Is he maradonna? yes? thanks braida

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
still way young, so much depends on how he grows and develops... (at a much lower level) I have seen a lot of kids that dominate on lower levels and show amazing talent and ball control that become average by the time the get to high school.

at the moment he is in great shape to become a really good player, but a lot will depend on how he grows and how badly he wants to work to be great. we will have a much better idea about him in 3 or so years

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
still way young, so much depends on how he grows and develops... (at a much lower level) I have seen a lot of kids that dominate on lower levels and show amazing talent and ball control that become average by the time the get to high school.

at the moment he is in great shape to become a really good player, but a lot will depend on how he grows and how badly he wants to work to be great. we will have a much better idea about him in 3 or so years

PLUS with right direction and environment with lot of Patience.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
I think he should be with first team from next year. He is 14? Fuck that, it's always better to train with top players and sit on the bench than playing with no motivation against kids. He could play 5-10 minutes in less important games. This guy is pure gold...

What he needs is PLAYING FOOTBALL! He is not going to get that in first team at this age. Even playing for primavera at that age is huge success for him. Let him get regular football for at least 2 years before even thinking of joining first team.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

I love his agent .. damn making compilation like this .. opponents look like bartha kids ,, so smaller that red and black ... I hope forum hype is well placed .. its about time we have a multiple ballondor winner in our squad :o

chickenpox

Banned
Reaction score
Come on good people, first team from next year?!

Good prospect, has a long long road ahead of him.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on good people, first team from next year?!

Good prospect, has a long long road ahead of him.

no one told first team next year ,in 2.5 years he could make some first team tranings or coppa games or friendlys that is all.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
his agent is so smart, futuristic. :star:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
where does modic play?

The youth team that Mastour played in on the vid scored 24 goals in 5 games and conceded only one goal. Modic is the top scorer and assist leader of the league. He plays right wing. Also Patrick Cutrone is an outstanding prospect. He plays center forward. Goal. com wrote an article on these two along with two barca youths they are touted as top u-15 prospects in the world. 5-6 years from now if all goes well, we'll have one of the world's best attacking forces.
The future:
Niang/Cutrone
El Shaarawy---Mastour---Modic :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is this our Savior?Is he the next Ses?ZOMG we gonna win the CL boys.