The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't know about this vid and I'm not much for conspiracy theories (although with UEFA and Juve you never know), but I clearly remember feeling that the ball wasn't over the line.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I don't know about this vid and I'm not much for conspiracy theories (although with UEFA and Juve you never know), but I clearly remember feeling that the ball wasn't over the line.

the ball in the simulation is clearly smaller than the real one, don't know about the other things tho

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i noticed that the ball didnt seem to cross is during the game, wouldn't put it past juve doing something sleezy like this

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by ANSA, tomorrow FIFA should officially approve the birth of the Club World Cup which should start in 2021, from June 17th to July 4th. It will be played every 4 years and will take the place of the current club world championship. 24 club teams from leagues all over the world will participate. Europeans should have eight representatives.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Same here... I can't say that it is a scam but it really did not seem in when I was watching it. Even with the replays I did not see it in. Yes, it is a very complicated situation and literally it is a matter of cms, may be even mms but for me it is not in.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by ANSA, tomorrow FIFA should officially approve the birth of the Club World Cup which should start in 2021, from June 17th to July 4th. It will be played every 4 years and will take the place of the current club world championship. 24 club teams from leagues all over the world will participate. Europeans should have eight representatives.

Is it still valid that we will be part of it because of our all time record? I expect a lot of cash there...

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko

This seems really stupid. What non-European club even has a chance of winning this competition? City is destroying clubs like Schalke 7-0, imagine they play an Asian club like Kashima Antlers or something. Their players will commit seppuku before the game is finished.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/13/uswnt-soccer-ali-krieger-ashlyn-harris-engaged

https://www.rt.com/sport/448470-lesbian-breeding-ground-colombian-football-boss/

Holy+they+were+anticipating+me+_690147fd7e9e0a09a465a688a859c375.gif

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
1/10

your attempts at trolling are in as bad form as suso's effectiveness in the final third.

"I have no rebuttal so I start insulting"

Primavera team this year is shit. They are battling for relegation. D.Maldini is still 17 and his numbers are meh. But sure a simple mind would like for him to jump to the main team because of his name.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Looks at our management guys ... we re so lucky i swear

this is possibly the best scenario for Milan

:star:

What a trio. Can't wait for the sponsors we will eventually get.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Probable lineups for #DerbyMilano:

Milan:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessiè, Bakayoko, Paquetà; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu.

Inter:

Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, De Vrij, Skriniar, Asamoah; Vecino, Brozovic; Politano, Joao Mario, Perisic, L.Martinez. [Sky]

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The only word I can find for Merdas perfomancr tonight is pathetic. To call it a bad perfomance is to be nice to them

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Handanovic keeps them in games by himself.

Also, De Vrij and Skirinar are overrated as hell. Abate plays better at CB than they do.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
But watch both play like prime nesta this Sunday

voom

Banned
Reaction score
If Milan is looking for youth players,we should seriously consider Dani Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule