The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola denies the quotes attributed to him regarding Kean.

Where did he say that? I thought he made those comments to CDS

Kean would be a nice option on the wings and relatively cheap given he's expiring soon

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
TMW reports that promising young midfielder Sandro Tonali will cost around €30m. The player is liked by Milan, Inter and Juventus, but it's hard to imagine anyone willing to pay that much for him.

@papaberlu he tweeted out about fake rumors being made on social media by him to news sources. I posted it earlier, under @nonsonoqui's post you quoted :p

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW reports that promising young midfielder Sandro Tonali will cost around €30m. The player is liked by Milan, Inter and Juventus, but it's hard to imagine anyone willing to pay that much for him.

@papaberlu he tweeted out about fake rumors being made on social media by him to news sources. I posted it earlier, under @nonsonoqui's post you quoted :p

Ah guess I missed that bit

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is Kean going to start here??? He will be a sub at best unless we sell Cutrone

Moise Kean is better than Cutrone. Cutrone is a better finisher, but that’s it, Kean is more complete and that’s why he starts for Italy despite having less starts than Cutrone. If Cutrone is not scoring he can be frustrating to watch.

He would easily start over Hakan even. Hakan can start in midfield. If we talking about the current set up. The following season though. I can see how he might not.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
build a second san siro ontop of san siro.

This is the winner. Just extend the pillars and build a new stadium on top.
Then, while playing on the pitch on the top, holographically project the game to the pitch underneath.
Total capacity 160k

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This is the winner. Just extend the pillars and build a new stadium on top.
Then, while playing on the pitch on the top, holographically project the game to the pitch underneath.
Total capacity 160k

Tantalis and you are living in 2119 or something? Genius future San Siro plans.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leaving san siro just to share a new stadium with merda? make it make sense

Milan and Inter pay the city to be at San Siro. Own their own stadium and they keep the profits. Plus what's the difference if they split it. Costs half as less to build. One week it would be empty if it was owned by one team so what's the difference.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
24 & 88 - #ACMilan are the team to have fielded on average the youngest starting XI in 2019 in Top-5 European Leagues (24 years and 88 days). Future.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Milan and Inter pay the city to be at San Siro. Own their own stadium and they keep the profits. Plus what's the difference if they split it. Costs half as less to build. One week it would be empty if it was owned by one team so what's the difference.

It’s not all advantages.

It means we do not own the stadium 100%. It means everything we do have to be in agreement. It means we can’t customise it red and black. It means we can’t play at home on the same match day in all leagues. It means the stadium and field gets double used than normal. And so on

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
24 & 88 - #ACMilan are the team to have fielded on average the youngest starting XI in 2019 in Top-5 European Leagues (24 years and 88 days). Future.

Times have changed

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
It’s not all advantages.

It means we do not own the stadium 100%. It means everything we do have to be in agreement. It means we can’t customise it red and black. It means we can’t play at home on the same match day in all leagues. It means the stadium and field gets double used than normal. And so on
Pretty sure we won't be able to play on the same day at home even if we have 2 separate stadiums.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pretty sure we won't be able to play on the same day at home even if we have 2 separate stadiums.

Too much congestion from fans in the city. My hometown has two teams 4 miles apart but they can't play on the same day. It's one team home and the other away, then next week the opposite. Pretty sure it's the same anywhere a place has multiple teams.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Too much congestion from fans in the city. My hometown has two teams 4 miles apart but they can't play on the same day. It's one team home and the other away, then next week the opposite. Pretty sure it's the same anywhere a place has multiple teams.
Teams from London play on the same day/time.

But there are more than 10 professional clubs in London.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Heartbreak

IMG-20190326-170539.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s not all advantages.

The point I was trying to make is the stadium would be empty every other weekend anyways if Milan owned it themselves. Not a big difference if it's co-owned.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Italy striker Moise Kean’s father claims Juventus “still owe me two tractors and now won’t give me tickets” to Serie A games.

Yes Moar Juve drama

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Italy striker Moise Kean’s father claims Juventus “still owe me two tractors and now won’t give me tickets” to Serie A games.

Yes Moar Juve drama

HAHAHAHA that is the most Juve thing imaginable.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan give Jack an extension and Kean to Milan rumors start to pop up

Nice

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
He also he wants to block immigration in Italy and that Moise is an Inter fan

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Yes Moar Juve drama

It's like an unfulfilled dowry.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will those of you who are pushing for a 70k+ stadium attend games regularly?
Have you even attended one game in San Siro?
If not, then sit down please.

60k is fine. But even then we'll see thousands of empty seats in most games.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
drop ticket prices by half and 150k would be filled

I want timpanis under the curva sud

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan wouldn't fill San Siro against teams like Chievo even if the game was free to attend.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
No seriously run club in Italy would build a 60-65K+ white elephant stadium these days. To whoever quoted Bari's San Nicola as an example, that's one of the most notoriously bad infra projects in the history of infra projects.

60-65K is the sweet spot, we shouldn't breach that.

Raiola denies the quotes attributed to him regarding Kean.

Dammit.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
conscientious abt capacity... might not be able to perform. 80k min.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan wants to get to the next summer market with clear ideas on the outside of the attack that will serve to reinforce the team. The Rossoneri's first goal is to take a quick wing and to supply Piatek in the penalty area, quick dribbling. There are so many names on Leonardo's notebook, because in recent months he has seen many players around the world, all with important characteristics to increase the quality level of Milan.

The winger hunt continues and from Spain is re-proposed a name that already in recent months had been approached with insistence to the Rossoneri. This is Quincy Promes from Sevilla, born in 1992 and watched by some Milan emissaries during the recent Euro 2020 qualifying matches for the national team. Also having a good relationship with Sevilla. The Andalusian team will have to discuss the redemption of Andrè Silva, set at 35 million euros, with Milan, and it is possible that Quincy Promes will be included in the deal. (MilanNews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule