Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
And just to be clear, few people shit on this team more than I do (mostly on Galliani), but that is my right as a fan.
I support only Milan.
I piss on every other team. I can acknowledge that they're better than Milan right now, but I don't like them. I fucking hate them. They make me sick. I hate them so bad that I wish they burned to the fucking ground right now and their stupid fans with them.
That's why I can shit on my team. But no fucker is gonna openly support another team, then turn around and shit on my team and claim to be a fan of the same.
I will fight you irl! All of you! Come at me!

damn son. razza beast mode activated lol. :thumbsup:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
And just to be clear, few people shit on this team more than I do (mostly on Galliani), but that is my right as a fan.
I support only Milan.
I piss on every other team. I can acknowledge that they're better than Milan right now, but I don't like them. I fucking hate them. They make me sick. I hate them so bad that I wish they burned to the fucking ground right now and their stupid fans with them.
That's why I can shit on my team. But no fucker is gonna openly support another team, then turn around and shit on my team and claim to be a fan of the same.
I will fight you irl! All of you! Come at me!
over here a badass have we

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I 100% agree with this.
People need to be more honest with themselves.
You don't like Milan nowadays? You like some other team more? Their style of play, their stadium, their players, their league, their everything is better?
Then what the fuck are you still doing here?
You can't call yourself a fan of one team and love everything more about another team. That is hypocrisy of the highest order. Such people are disgusting.
They would get a lot more respect if they just admitted that they're not Milan fans anymore and moved on to their next bandwagon.

:star:

I truly do love this team and will support them despite all the struggles.

Seeing the journey of Milan getting back to the top is something I don't intend on missing.

Bottom line: football is for entertainment and Milan isn't providing much of this atm. So it's natural that fans would seek these needs to be filled elsewhere. It doesn't mean that we don't love our club...but it does mean that we're still human :eek:

I beg to differ Leaf. We have "Milan fans" here shitting on the club at every chance that they get and praising Barcelona like a broken record. After a while it really gets annoying to see and I'd be happy if they just left to the Barcelona forum already.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i dont mind if true milan fans shit on milan. true blood hardcore milan fans like myself but if some cunt that supports another team chastises my team then i will retaliate.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cool, just don't invite bru. I don't sleep with barca fans.
Ok but can we invite Kuja? I've been dying to play butt pirates of the Caribbean :D

over here a merda fan have we
url

:star:

I truly do love this team and will support them despite all the struggles.

Seeing the journey of Milan getting back to the top is something I don't intend on missing.

I beg to differ Leaf. We have "Milan fans" here shitting on the club at every chance that they get and praising Barcelona like a broken record. After a while it really gets annoying to see and I'd be happy if they just left to the Barcelona forum already.
I hope you aren't talking about me. I hardly talk about anyone in particular else. Will I say that other clubs are better? Sure. Do you see me sucking off Real/Barca/Madrid/Bayern/CR7/Messi etc? fuck no.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Lol have u seen him play mass?

no :cry:

What is there to love though? Last year we were NDJ, Jeremy Menez, Diego Lopez and red and black colours. I mean if red and black colours are the be all and end all of your ambitions then fine....but at our core we all want to watch enjoyable football. Even if we don't win all the time at least play fucking football which we couldn't do last season and are still struggling this time around.

So I cannot for the life of me fathom how watching a team like Real, Barca, Shitty, Bayern etc could in any form or fashion be less fun than watching these borderline amateurs play.

Bottom line: football is for entertainment and Milan isn't providing much of this atm. So it's natural that fans would seek these needs to be filled elsewhere. It doesn't mean that we don't love our club...but it does mean that we're still human :eek:

I find all of this "I'm a better/more loyal/more passionate/more intelligent" fan debates rather sanctimonious, hypocritical, unnecessary and utterly annoying. There are hardcore fans, there are casual fans, there are in-betweeners. Why the fuck should it matter to you how somebody else feels about something YOU like? :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Indeed football is entertainment, which is why as a fan of Argentina i can pay respect to a side like Brazil who have entertained us through the ages. This is something the noobie wannabe italians will never appreciate... to them its all about the points. They forget why so many follow milan worldwide... it was cos of Sacchis revolution which was basically to entertain... not shut up shop after one goal... go score 3, 4 , 5 more.

Funny thing is... what are these hardcore milan fans doing in the Spanish thread. Never see them in the italian thread :lol:

over here a badass have we

Yeah everyones a tough guy on the internet :lol:

cod soldiers

dweebs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spain, England , Germany have full houses cos they put a show on

Where as we in fodder A serve up some of the shittest football imaginable, hence the empty stadiums... and this was happening well b4 calciopoli.

It's about Entertaining. You can't win all the time.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is why you should stay in the italian thread :lol:

cod 4 lyfe

Oooh we love calcio so much

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He will probably set your house on fire too, and claim G's boat as property of britain.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People quick to criticise others for watching and praising other clubs... these were the same mofos who were riding juve to win the ucl under the guise of co-efficients :lol:

Get some fuckin brains will ya.... supporting juve :lol:

Bunch of maggits

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
no :cry:

:thumbsup:

Indeed football is entertainment, which is why as a fan of Argentina i can pay respect to a side like Brazil who have entertained us through the ages. This is something the noobie wannabe italians will never appreciate... to them its all about the points. They forget why so many follow milan worldwide... it was cos of Sacchis revolution which was basically to entertain... not shut up shop after one goal... go score 3, 4 , 5 more.

Funny thing is... what are these hardcore milan fans doing in the Spanish thread. Never see them in the italian thread :lol:

Yeah everyones a tough guy on the internet :lol:

cod soldiers

dweebs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spain, England , Germany have full houses cos they put a show on

Where as we in fodder A serve up some of the shittest football imaginable, hence the empty stadiums... and this was happening well b4 calciopoli.

It's about Entertaining. You can't win all the time.

I can accept that most stupid fans prefer La Liga open defence buffets over Italian static, slow football.

However, barring top of the table EPL clashes, I'll take any Italian game over any others from other leagues.

People can try their hardest to tell me Barcelona or Bayern play beautiful football but to me it's like someone is trying to tell me a mannequin is more beautiful than someone I'd rate 10/10.

He will probably set your house on fire too, and claim G's boat as property of britain.

You know me too well.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
People quick to criticise others for watching and praising other clubs... these were the same mofos who were riding juve to win the ucl under the guise of co-efficients :lol:

Bunch of maggits

Firstly, 'maggits' may just be the ugliest insult I've ever seen and I don't mean that in terms of its offensive value.

I hate every other big team and barring a couple I have soft spots for(Bilbao, teams managed by Sam Allardyce, Paranaense) I hate every other one.

However, wanting Juventus to win the CL so that Italy is more likely to get a 4th CL spot is perfectly acceptable.

In this situation, we have no power. All we have is the possibility to do something. I'd rather see an enemy have a little success if it makes us more likely to share in that in the future.

People here are pretty much sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "Milan should only win the CL when they're by far the best team in the world and win Serie A by winning every game. Otherwise we don't deserve to qualify"

Ummm, I'd much rather Juventus win the CL if it means us qualifying the next year. Why not? Because of some petty hate because they're a rival? Who are they beating in the final? Another team I hate? Well, then why do I care.

I hate Inter and I hate Juventus, but I also hate Chelsea, ManUtd, ManCity, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know me too well.

It's been so long since you brits were civilizing in his part of the world, he should be informed of what to expect. You can have the boat though, fucking posh yank should have insurance.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope you aren't talking about me. I hardly talk about anyone in particular else. Will I say that other clubs are better? Sure. Do you see me sucking off Real/Barca/Madrid/Bayern/CR7/Messi etc? fuck no.

Nope not you Leaf.

You know who I'm referring to though.

Bunch of maggits

It was a lose-lose situation tbh.

Scumbags from Italy vs scumbags from Spain.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He will just try to steal all the gold for himself and fuck us over, no pun intended. :devilshy:
My boxershorts are made of Kevlar :cool:
This is why you should stay in the italian thread :lol:

cod 4 lyfe

Oooh we love calcio so much
yup :thumbsup:

I'm starting to worry about my Scottish Terrier :eek:

Bunch of maggits
Totally :star:
OMGZ let's support Juve/Inter/Napoli for coefficients
OMGZ let's support Juve for P!rlo
OMGZZZZZ let's support JuBe 4 Peeeeeeeeeeerl0
etc :rolleyes:

I can accept that most stupid fans prefer La Liga open defence buffets over Italian static, slow football.
:fp:

However, barring top of the table EPL clashes, I'll take any Italian game over any others from other leagues.

People can try their hardest to tell me Barcelona or Bayern play beautiful football but to me it's like someone is trying to tell me a mannequin is more beautiful than someone I'd rate 10/10.

You know me too well.
Yeah I feel ya bro....I enjoy seeing a team labour, scratch and scrape the ball up to the opponent's half for 85+ minutes :o

I hate every other big team and barring a couple I have soft spots for(Bilbao, teams managed by Sam Allardyce, Paranaense) I hate every other one.

However, wanting Juventus to win the CL so that Italy is more likely to get a 4th CL spot is perfectly acceptable.

In this situation, we have no power. All we have is the possibility to do something. I'd rather see an enemy have a little success if it makes us more likely to share in that in the future.

People here are pretty much sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "Milan should only win the CL when they're by far the best team in the world and win Serie A by winning every game. Otherwise we don't deserve to qualify"

Ummm, I'd much rather Juventus win the CL if it means us qualifying the next year. Why not? Because of some petty hate because they're a rival? Who are they beating in the final? Another team I hate? Well, then why do I care.

I hate Inter and I hate Juventus, but I also hate Chelsea, ManUtd, ManCity, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG.
Gotta love ppl who think their OPINION is the only valid, worthwile one in the universe :proud:

It's been so long since you brits were civilizing in his part of the world, he should be informed of what to expect. You can have the boat though, fucking posh yank should have insurance.
:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Honestly, the reason I love this thread is that most of the downer posters come here and have something they are happy about. It's a good thread with a positive vibe.

As it relates to football, if messi, barca, cr7 etc bring out the happy side of people... I'm all for it.

Watch and support them all you want. Be happy.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Honestly, the reason I love this thread is that most of the downer posters come here and have something they are happy about. It's a good thread with a positive vibe.

As it relates to football, if messi, barca, cr7 etc bring out the happy side of people... I'm all for it.

Watch and support them all you want. Be happy.

I feel you :thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
forza celta

c'mon celta 15min to go

231877_news.jpg

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Y u see spnsh footie? U a barca fan???

i thought to check out barca tonight, with all this hyping of neymar, messi, pique & co

it was one of the most beautiful non-milan matches i've seen in recent years