The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I guess crying is very modern these days. Every time i see neymar, that little bitch is crying. I guess all the milions they receive is making their lives miserable.

Montella should tell the boys to start crying when they loose. Then again that would mean that they cry all the time...

*Lose vs loose

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess crying is very modern these days. Every time i see neymar, that little bitch is crying. I guess all the milions they receive is making their lives miserable.

Montella should tell the boys to start crying when they loose. Then again that would mean that they cry all the time...

Money doesn't make you happier. Nor does it change your personality.
Except if you go from starving to being able to feed yourself. :)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Crying over a football game in this context is a tad bit weird. I can understand that he is really passionate, but its not like he didn't win a shitload of things in his career so far.

But hey, props to him i guess for still caring this late into his career. On another note on the matter, some of you come off as petty little shit heads.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Crying over a football game in this context is a tad bit weird. I can understand that he is really passionate, but its not like he didn't win a shitload of things in his career so far.

But hey, props to him i guess for still caring this late into his career. On another note on the matter, some of you come off as petty little shit heads.

National pride type of thing. Never really disliked Buffon, except for the Muntari thing.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

He 'would have' been the only player to be included in 6 world cup squads and played in 5.

His international career started in Russia and Sweden ended the chance to conclude in Russia.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Seeing Buffon cry like that made me so fucken happy.

23559668_1727658400597786_2965118826208214087_n.jpg

Ave it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
National pride type of thing. Never really disliked Buffon, except for the Muntari thing.

Until the Muntari goal you mean. Because after, that there is no way to respect him as a person.

It's sad Italy cant make the WC, but the silver lining in this is seeing this dude crying and retiring from the NT, and Donna being the undisputed starter from here on.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella new Italy coach, I'm certain unless Ranieri takes it. What a nightmare.

The names being thrown around by the media right now are Ancelotti, Conte, Allegri, Mancini. Ranieri wouldn't surprise me either. I think Simone Inzaghi would be a good option as well. I think he is going to be a good manager and you make Lazio weaker in the process as well.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to reports from Corriere Dello Sport, the Rossoneri are looking to sign a big name in order to win the Europa League, however the player’s contract ends this summer and Milan may look to sign Goretzka on a free transfer over the summer if they financially cannot sign the player this January.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The agent of West Ham United left-back Arthur Masuaku has confirmed the interest of AC Milan among other Serie A clubs.

“I offered Arthur to Giuntoli (Napoli director of sport) three years ago, then two years ago and now he has probably got the idea, along with Juventus, Genoa and Milan,” agent Francesco Lingenti told CalcioNapoli24.it.

“Serie A is our objective and hopefully he’ll be there in January. For now, Juventus, Napoli and Genoa are in the lead. However, he’d only go to Juventus if the Bianconeri sold Alex Sandro.

“Giuntoli has always liked him. I don’t know if he would be brought in to pave the way for Ghoulam’s exit, but he would certainly be a luxury alternative to have.

“West Ham’s asking price is around €9-10m, as they paid €7m to get him from Olympiakos in 2016.”

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
According to reports from Corriere Dello Sport, the Rossoneri are looking to sign a big name in order to win the Europa League, however the player’s contract ends this summer and Milan may look to sign Goretzka on a free transfer over the summer if they financially cannot sign the player this January.
:fp::lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Juventus interested in Romagnoli

Hahahhaahhahahaahha gtfo ladriii

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both AC Milan and Juventus were linked with the midfielder over the summer. Now you can add Napoli to the list of interested teams. Sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli, is monitoring Kovacic’s situation and assessing the opportunity to buy him at a devalued price. Napoli hopes Maurizio Sarri can help turn his career around

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Didn't Fassone just say we're not gonna do any transfers during winter?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fassone: "We're not going to sign anyone in January unless a great opportunity presents itself"

Journalists: "Milan are going to sign Goretzka, Kovacic, Messi, CRonaldo, Neymar"

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone: "We're not going to sign anyone in January unless a great opportunity presents itself"

Journalists: "Milan are going to sign Goretzka, Kovacic, Messi, CRonaldo, Neymar"

I understood differently.

Fassone: We're not going to sign anyone in January unless we in deep trouble.''

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Both AC Milan and Juventus were linked with the midfielder over the summer. Now you can add Napoli to the list of interested teams. Sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli, is monitoring Kovacic’s situation and assessing the opportunity to buy him at a devalued price. Napoli hopes Maurizio Sarri can help turn his career around

Kovacic to Napoli :fp::fp::fp:

We need to snap him up asap.... Not sure how much playing time he's been getting at Madrid this season... but with a World Cup around the corner... now would be the right time to snap him up.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
False.

In deeply rooted in Roma culture to move elsewhere and elsewhere.

very funny

Alessio Romagnoli is ours and not for sale

❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.