Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maidini,Pirlo
It want be a easy match but i think we can win if we do no get over confident.
It want be a 4-0 win or any big win but i can see milan nicking a win with a
goal from kaka

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
rnb3 said:
It want be a easy match but i think we can win if we do no get over confident.
It want be a 4-0 win or any big win but i can see milan nicking a win with a
goal from kaka

When kaka is active i amsure Milan will win.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.

AC Milan 3 - 1 Bayern Munich
Sheva, Kaka, Inzaghi (M), Ballack (B)

Milan will be giving their best performance, the same will power they had to knock Shalke04 out!

Hopefully they study the game in Munich, as well as everyone Dida especially is ready for this important clash!! (poor thing for Gattuso he would love to kiss the Germans goodbye :cool: )

It is good not to kill of the game so soon as it happened in Istanbul(Liverpool)

Hopefully a 1-1 draw at half time (maybe Bayern score first) that will change their mindset and to push for a winner

:star: Forza Milan :star:

This season we should maintain a rather low profile than to be fav like last season!

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
lool hear this: Milan has always won the Champins League when thay knock out Bayern from the competition !!!

I`ve checked this on wikipedia !

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, I'm going to the San Siro again!

I've been there twice, last year against Palermo (3-3) and this year against Udinese (5-1). But I was never there for a Champions League match. The stadium will be packed, therefore a great atmosphere is guaranteed. ;)

Forza Milan!

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
milanist said:

I've been there twice, last year against Palermo (3-3) and this year against Udinese (5-1). But I was never there for a Champions League match. The stadium will be packed, therefore a great atmosphere is guaranteed. ;)

Forza Milan!
lucky you !!!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
milanist said:

Forza Milan!

Cool..lucky you!!...you live in italy?

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Demerio said:
lool hear this: Milan has always won the Champins League when thay knock out Bayern from the competition !!!

How often we knocked them out of Champions League?
Only one time as far as i can remember!
I'm sure that we could make a long list with such teams... :)

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
TheGrinch said:
How often we knocked them out of Champions League?
Only one time as far as i can remember!

I think it was 3 times. ;)

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Demerio said:

I`ve checked this on wikipedia !

That is absolutely true !! But the problem, we haven't finished our job yet !!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Yuchen

How do you know that second goalkeeper of Bayern Munish is a good at penalty??? Did you watched him?? If yes then where????? He played only twice this season... Against HANNOVER AND MILAN.... ????

And why the hell Kalac suppose to be Milan's Toldo??? Let him be Milan's Kalac or Dida at least... Do not even mention none of these fecking Inter's loosers.....
I admit i don't know the second goalkeeper of Bayern, but i think Kahn will play that game. If i said Kahn is good at saving PK, can you agree that ???;)

I said Kalac become Milan's "Toldo" is an analogy. I mean in 2000, because Buffon injured, Toldo become the goalkeeper of Italy and he had saved 5 PK when Itlay VS Netherlands. Dida was injured, and maybe he will absent this game, so i hope Kalac can become "Toldo" means i hope he can play crazy and give people a suprise.:tongue:

I really think you don't understand what do i mean. How many times i had been told you differrent cultures make a lot of problems but you always ignore !!:head:

AC_Wesley said:
What is PK :conf:
Penalty Kick. If Milan 1-1 Bayern, maybe we will have PK.:D

By the way, if we 1-1 Bayern, we will play add times, in the add times, it is gold ball or silver ball ??? :conf:

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni
Kahn in his interview for Champions Ligue Diary said that they think 1-1 is a great result for them and that now they are very confident that they will win in Milan... :conf: Seedorf said that its worth for Bayern to come to Milan only because of one reason: to consider at least 2 goals...LOL :D

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
guys, i've a problem i cannot get tickets for this match. i'm going to milan with my father on 7th march and we still didn't manage to buy tickets 'cause i can't find any homepage that sells them for non-Italians...and someone told us that if we wanna get tickets the selling places need our original ID and copy isn't enough.. so i don't know what to do...maybe we'll buy close before the match but its gonna be more expensive... :head:
if someone can help me pls send me a private message or something i'm desperate...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The next person who mentions PKs on here, I'm going to punch them in the nose. Enough already!

I read on BigSoccer.com that, either yesterday or the day before, Kahn's thigh injury was still bothering him, having flared up again during training. There's a chance that he won't be 100% if he decides to make the trip to the San Siro.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
kahn should be on the goal he is a bad gk in last couple of years

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni
Torcida said:

I wouldnt say that...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
BMWTaylor said:
I read on BigSoccer.com that, either yesterday or the day before, Kahn's thigh injury was still bothering him, having flared up again during training. There's a chance that he won't be 100% if he decides to make the trip to the San Siro.
This is fair for both of Milan and Bayern. Both of the best goalkeepers ( Dida and Kahn ) can not play the game, so at least, the position of goalkeeper is equal.:tongue:

Torcida said:
But i still think Kahn is better than the second goalkeeper of Bayern. :)

I think the second goalkeeper doesn't have enough experience and maybe he will worried about that.:D

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
What is PK :conf:

Milan win 2-0 Kaká and Gilardino
Lol, I don't know too. :D
BTW, no matter how confident Kalac is, playing in CL is damn tense and nervous, not for kids! Look how numb Gila was. Sheva - Pippo upfront for sure.
Missing Dida... he has a cool hair... :cry:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
No, I'm from Slovenia. It's 600km to Milano from here.
If you country is Slovenia, why you hide your Location?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
Maybe I'm just too lazy to write it down. ;)
No Problem;)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kahn wasn't able to play Italy tonight.
He won't risk anything and i'm sure he'll play against us next week! Even if he has to omit against HSV this week...

17-und-4 said:
I think it was 3 times. ;)
Aber nicht in der CL... :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dida ready for Bayern
Thursday 2 March, 2006

Milan are confident that Nelson Dida will be fit enough to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.

The goalkeeper has been absent from the side since twisting his ankle in the 1-1 draw in Germany last week.

Nevertheless, the Brazilian is well on the way to making a full recovery and there is renewed optimism that he will start at the San Siro in the second leg.

“He is ahead of schedule, further than we had planned,” explained Milan chief medic Jean Pierre Mersseman.

“We don’t want to rush him, but we do hope that he will be back for the Bayern game and all the signs suggest that will happen.”

Although Dida has endured a difficult campaign at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, his return will be a boost to boss Carlo Ancelotti.

The good news doesn’t stop there for Milan either, with Massimo Ambrosini said to be fit enough to start on the bench against the Bundesliga giants.

The midfielder has spent the last few weeks training with Paolo Maldini in Miami, America, in order to take advantage of the warmer temperatures.

Maldini is still struggling, though, as Mersseman has admitted.

“He’s better but he still has a few problems,” added the doctor. “There is no specific way to cure him, he just needs time even if I can’t say exactly how much.”

Milan are also missing Marcos Cafu, but he should resume training on March 7 following his minor knee surgery in Brazil.

[Channel4.com]

Hurray!

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i know what Maldini's problem is.. he likes palm trees and girls better in Miami than in Milan.. :D okay i'm just kidding. :)
well, well, good news about Dida!!! if we find tickets for the match i'll see him first time goalkeeping live... :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ricky22 said:
i know what Maldini's problem is.. he likes palm trees and girls better in Miami than in Milan..
Heh.

Are there palm trees in Milan? :)

well, well, good news about Dida!!! if we find tickets for the match i'll see him first time goalkeeping live... :)
If you do go, take a bunch of pics of him and send 'em to me. :tongue:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
milanist said:
Dida ready for Bayern
Thursday 2 March, 2006

Milan are confident that Nelson Dida will be fit enough to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.

The goalkeeper has been absent from the side since twisting his ankle in the 1-1 draw in Germany last week.

Nevertheless, the Brazilian is well on the way to making a full recovery and there is renewed optimism that he will start at the San Siro in the second leg.

“He is ahead of schedule, further than we had planned,” explained Milan chief medic Jean Pierre Mersseman.

“We don’t want to rush him, but we do hope that he will be back for the Bayern game and all the signs suggest that will happen.”

Although Dida has endured a difficult campaign at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, his return will be a boost to boss Carlo Ancelotti.

The good news doesn’t stop there for Milan either, with Massimo Ambrosini said to be fit enough to start on the bench against the Bundesliga giants.

The midfielder has spent the last few weeks training with Paolo Maldini in Miami, America, in order to take advantage of the warmer temperatures.

Maldini is still struggling, though, as Mersseman has admitted.

“He’s better but he still has a few problems,” added the doctor. “There is no specific way to cure him, he just needs time even if I can’t say exactly how much.”

Milan are also missing Marcos Cafu, but he should resume training on March 7 following his minor knee surgery in Brazil.

[Channel4.com]

Hurray!

nice news

Forza Dida :star: