The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We ll win our next 3 matches vs bottom teams. Thats 9 points while the rest will drop some

Don?t get me wrong, it looks good for us but I don't like to celebrate early either, especially with the second direct duels yet to be played.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Don?t get me wrong, it looks good for us but I don't like to celebrate early either, especially with the second direct duels yet to be played.

I understand. But they also have to play each other ( the top 6 ). All we gotta do is keep winning vs bottom and midtable. Win some head 2 heads here and there and we re good

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
I understand. But they also have to play each other ( the top 6 ). All we gotta do is keep winning vs bottom and midtable. Win some head 2 heads here and there and we re good

Winning against those teams is the key, look at Inter, we lost against juventus and atalanta while they dropped points against udinese and samp and failed to overtake us. 3 points are 3 points. Now I wouldn?t say we have next 9 points in the bag, have to work hard for them. But if we manage to beat smaller teams and take some points of the top 6 we are in a very good place.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Winning against those teams is the key, look at Inter, we lost against juventus and atalanta while they dropped points against udinese and samp and failed to overtake us. 3 points are 3 points. Now I wouldn?t say we have next 9 points in the bag, have to work hard for them. But if we manage to beat smaller teams and take some points of the top 6 we are in a very good place.

Literally what i said. So we agree :D

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Half way through. we did quite well. better than expected.

we have reinforced (more than rivals) and there's suspicion of more incoming players... hopefully the new guys settle well and quick for the final push.
we have a run of "easy" fixtures (even though there's not easy fixtures) to give them their "exams" especially the one with the options to buy.

i already can see Tomori next to Romagnooli vs Bologna ... as Kjaer seems to need a break to fully recover before whatever lingering discomfort he has turns into something serious.

Meite will probably be getting mostly, end of Games from Kessie. this one is trickier for Pioli, because even with the return of Bennacer, who won't be fully fit, it's too risky to have a Kessie-Less team... so we'll have to wait until Bennacer get some fitness to see Kessie rested and Meite get a start with Bennacer...maybe at Spezia

Same with Mandzukic ... will probably get his first start vs Crotone or Spezia.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Half way through. we did quite well. better than expected.

we have reinforced (more than rivals) and there's suspicion of more incoming players... hopefully the new guys settle well and quick for the final push.
we have a run of "easy" fixtures (even though there's not easy fixtures) to give them their "exams" especially the one with the options to buy.

i already can see Tomori next to Romagnooli vs Bologna ... as Kjaer seems to need a break to fully recover before whatever lingering discomfort he has turns into something serious.

Meite will probably be getting mostly, end of Games from Kessie. this one is trickier for Pioli, because even with the return of Bennacer, who won't be fully fit, it's too risky to have a Kessie-Less team... so we'll have to wait until Bennacer get some fitness to see Kessie rested and Meite get a start with Bennacer...maybe at Spezia

Same with Mandzukic ... will probably get his first start vs Crotone or Spezia.

Tonali-Bennacer should be fine as long as the opponent has no super big and physical attackers. They are both strong in defense.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Fichajes.net said we're buying Nasri for free

Thought you know, I hope it's not real

Yeah, rumors of him as vice-Hakan when we have Diaz makes no sense. And, he's played like 20 games in the last 3 years?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Nasris got a punchable face. Hard pass

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Winning vs bottom and midtable trams should lock up top 4. Beating the top clubs is what you need for the scudetto.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lazio winning so 9 behind us, dont see them coming back though to challenge despite their good form

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Talks ongoing between #Otavio’s agent (Evandro Schmidt) and #ACMilan to sign #Porto’s midfielder (his contract expires in June) in the summer as a free agent. Otavio wants a contract until 2025 (€3M/year). #Maldini has shown interest, but the first bid was less (€2M/year)

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Tonali-Bennacer should be fine as long as the opponent has no super big and physical attackers. They are both strong in defense.

Tonali is a Milan player, even if he is officially on loan...we won't pay 10m loan to not exercise the option.
i'm talking about evaluating and integrating the new loans arrivals.

evaluating: they have to play to see if they're what we hope they are and decide wether to keep or not.

integrating: they have to play some to be in the mold of and rythm of the team...
they're not gonna seat and never play and get called upon in moment of crisis and be off the pace.

that's how we got how we are now...everybody getting some minutes and when called upon to step up, it was easy and they were also motivated

and having those "weaker" opponents in the next few fixtures is the perfect time to do that

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i only Realized yesterday that Donnarumma left Puma for Adidas...apparently since 2019 lol.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Talks ongoing between #Otavio?s agent (Evandro Schmidt) and #ACMilan to sign #Porto?s midfielder (his contract expires in June) in the summer as a free agent. Otavio wants a contract until 2025 (?3M/year). #Maldini has shown interest, but the first bid was less (?2M/year)
If those are the figures then its as good as done.
It also mean Diaz wont stay which i agree with despite the fact i was happy we got him but i think seriea is to much physical for him.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Talks ongoing between #Otavio?s agent (Evandro Schmidt) and #ACMilan to sign #Porto?s midfielder (his contract expires in June) in the summer as a free agent. Otavio wants a contract until 2025 (?3M/year). #Maldini has shown interest, but the first bid was less (?2M/year)

maldini and co are going all in on free transfers...i like the thinking
is this otavio good?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Right winger right winger
Is maldini legally blind

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
This year Samu can become 3rd choice rw. Mandzo and Saele can play it.

Honestly vs teams like bologna, crotone, soezia we can play rebic, ibra, mandzo...

I like Saele coz he gives balance, he will become a great player, usefull. Just saying we have options.

This season we still DIDNT SEE REAL MILAN. Coz we never have full team. Now the team will be ready, we have to push the tempo up. Our control and transition is lower without Benna, much lower. Also Rebic is missed a lot.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This year Samu can become 3rd choice rw. Mandzo and Saele can play it.

Honestly vs teams like bologna, crotone, soezia we can play rebic, ibra, mandzo...

I like Saele coz he gives balance, he will become a great player, usefull. Just saying we have options.

This season we still DIDNT SEE REAL MILAN. Coz we never have full team. Now the team will be ready, we have to push the tempo up. Our control and transition is lower without Benna, much lower. Also Rebic is missed a lot.

The thing that makes me have a positive outlook for the second half is exactly this. We've had one game - against Napoli - with a full XI in the league (if you count Rebic over Leao). Not only have we brought in backup for roles that we need it, but fingers crossed we will have most, if not all, of the squad fit for most of the remaining games. That means we can play at a higher level than we already did for 19 games where only the Atalanta game we played "bad".

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Todofichajes is literally 100% based on things coming out of my ass.

So Gazidis is his source?
Must be reliable then

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Right winger right winger
Is maldini legally blind

They adopted the policy of first sell then buy.
Also seems Thauvin is locked for free.

But keeping Samu could prove worse than appointing gp.
My only hope is Pioli deal with our cancer & give Samu as little minutes as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule