Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dida from ????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well i can't separate Sheva, Nesta or Kaka. if i could i would give one vote to each of them.

jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
got to be sheva - our success has rocketed sky high since he came

FORZA SHEVA

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
makaveli said:
well i can't separate Sheva, Nesta or Kaka. if i could i would give one vote to each of them.

Sheva and Nesta are more important.

Kaka needs to be brillant again as he was last season in order to be classed as important as NEsta and Sheva :)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
IMO Alessandro Nesta without any doubt made all the difference.After he arrived, Milan started to win silverwares regularly and thus a cycle started + IMO after end of Franco era,Milan missed his services and Nesta has made the difference.I remember when he was signed here,how exciting and satisfying it was.

Supeerippo's aquosition was fundamental for the Milan offence.We started to play more in the opposition area.

Sheva,Pirlo,Kaladze,Pancaro and Cafu signings were smart moves too.But i have voted for Sandro here.Remember this?
020910_nesta_maglia.jpg

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
can,t really say kaka, cuz when he arrived, Milan were already champions of Europe....Kaka was just the icing on the cake...helping us win lo scudetto

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
without any real doubt... nesta. Amazing, but defence can force you out of equation in a matter of weeks... and this don't need no testimony. :cool:

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
For what things player has contributed, I to say... SHEVA, just because his goals.
Nesta is great signing too, the fact that he bring luck and confidence to us. But without Sheva we may not win so much like that as well, do you remember all his important goals, the decisive penalty kick in manchester, all goals against ROma this season, the one in Turino, he is a player who scores highest number against INter recently.
And it should have been worse if we did't got him since 1999/2000.
Sheva is the most Milan important player in the past five years

jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
sheva truly is the new milan legend. he really has been most influential and most instrumental to milans success over past few seasons

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
NESTA IS THE BEST SIGNING IN THE LAST 6 YEARS,BECAUSE THE DEFENCE WAS THE KEY IN THE WIN OF THE CL!

Andressa M (Bra)

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Ronaldo, R. Carlos, J. César, Maldini
Poll said:
Dida from ????
Dida is from Corinthians. :)

Dida's clubs: Vitória (BA); Cruzeiro (MG); Corinthians (SP).

Reaction score
OKe...first of all there are a few things that need to be clarified here.
Nesta is certainly one of the three best transfers for the past six years. The expectations for him were great and he fulfilled them.
Sheva on the other hand was more or less surprising. No one expected him to explode the way he did after he came to Milano.
Kaka... he is the third great transfer... he had a great, great season, scored like what... 14 goals??? and brought more creativity to the midfield and to the front line. He needs another season or two however, i believe that in order to talk about great transfers deals... the player has to prove himself first... Kaka is great...but let's see how great he is going to be next year, or the year after when everyone already knows what he can do and expects him to keep up with the magnificant performances.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
In this order:

1. Pirlo from Inter...
- the best move ever. A:Cheap B: Young and experienced C:taken a superb player of biggest rivals=Inter D: the main backbone and key players of our current succesful team E: Maestro Serie's A most creative player for some time to stay.

2. Kaka - Pure genius.

3. Nesta & Shevchenko - Our Key great players - but just of the top 2 spots because they could have been replaced with other super players like lets say : STAM for nesta or RONALDO or HENRY for Sheva where as PIRLO & KAKA have no one to match them. in the world.

also quite interesting: that all of those except sheva were bought relatively cheap or at least under their given price at the time.

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
jasiom said:
In this order:

1. Pirlo from Inter...
- the best move ever. A:Cheap B: Young and experienced C:taken a superb player of biggest rivals=Inter D: the main backbone and key players of our current succesful team E: Maestro Serie's A most creative player for some time to stay.

2. Kaka - Pure genius.

3. Nesta & Shevchenko - Our Key great players - but just of the top 2 spots because they could have been replaced with other super players like lets say : STAM for nesta or RONALDO or HENRY for Sheva where as PIRLO & KAKA have no one to match them. in the world.

also quite interesting: that all of those except sheva were bought relatively cheap or at least under their given price at the time.
I dont think Sheva could be remplace by Henry the crap.
And Ronaldo was injuried a lot during the last 6 years.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Andressa M (Bra) said:
Poll said:
Dida from ????
Dida is from Corinthians. :)

Dida's clubs: Vitória (BA); Cruzeiro (MG); Corinthians (SP).

Yep and you dont need 2 didas in the pool ... one is fine ;)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta.

bumped us up from 'average/good' to world class :)

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sheva, no doubt.
But Kaka can prove himself 2 in the next few years.
Sheva has won almost everything with Milan except the Super cup italiano and the Internecional Cup.
Uefa cup sucks.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva7 said:
Sheva, no doubt.
But Kaka can prove himself 2 in the next few years.
Sheva has won almost everything with Milan except the Super cup italiano and the Internecional Cup.
Uefa cup sucks.

"no doubt"

If anything he is just more important than the buy of Nesta. Nesta is pure class, as is Sheva.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Has to definately be Sheva he has been around for ages and has developed into argueabaly one of the greastest strinkers in history...however Kaka has made an imediate impact in his first season but Sheva's contributed to alot over the past and Kaka is still a kid

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Sandro Nesta by a mile.

I think I read somewhere that Milan had preferred Canna than Nesta at that time. Good thing Galliani settled for Nesta. The Milan circa Baresi was like revived!

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Oh~ that's tough choice. I will vote for Sheva, Kaka, Nesta. Fronr, midfield and at the back.:devilass:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
jasiom said:
In this order:

1. Pirlo from Inter...
- the best move ever. A:Cheap

I agree with yoru post with the exception of this statement. 10 million euros isn't too cheap, but it certainly was worth it.

However, the best transfer in recent memory in my opinion was that of Sandro Nesta. His presence in the back allowed the Rui-Pippo-Sheva attack to come to full fruition, and become as dangerous as it should have been from the start.

I think in their first season, Milan as a whole were somewhat cautious coming forward because Laursen and Chamot manning the middle just doesn't go over to well.

Schedule