It's Official - Sheva's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Reaction score
Many names, signatures, and words of expectation, advice, support,..whatsoever have fully surprised me in just short time. Let's hope it's getting more and more in days to come. Gazzetta's article... :cool:

Hope it works and Sheva keen to stay. Great job, Kyara. :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey, who contacted La Gazzetta ? Or do they spy here ? :D

Edited to add:

:star: You rock, Kyara...

... + so do I :tongue: ;)

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
kyara,congratulations :)

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
kyara,congratulations and I am very happy for You ;)

FoRza Kyara :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Woohooo !! :) .. Its so nice to see your name Kyara in the newspapper ;)!!! At least now we are sure that the petition is known for many many people .. + Sheva himself ! ;) ..

Thanks everyone for supporting ;) .. now , we just hope he will remain.

FORZA KYARA ! FORZA MILAN !! FORZA SHEVA !!

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Oh God Kyara that's absolutely amazing!!! I think that now the petition really cannot go unnoticed! Reports circulating since yesterday indicate that it is not easy to keep Sheva from going ahead with this. Even on Studio Milan (on Milan channel) yeasterday, they were saluting Sheva.
But one can never say never.....Sheva knows we all want him to stay.....ur efforts are impressive no matter his decision ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Hey, who contacted La Gazzetta ? Or do they spy here ? :D

Edited to add:

:star: You rock, Kyara...

... + so do I :tongue: ;)

Did i thank you yet? Well ill do it again...thanks for the suggestion.

I guess we did all we could do to change his mind. The ball is in his court. We did our best to convince him....and it will probably be really difficult for him to leave perhaps the greatest fans in the world. :proud:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Did i thank you yet? Well ill do it again...thanks for the suggestion.
I guess we did all we could do to change his mind. The ball is in his court. We did our best to convince him....and it will probably be really difficult for him to leave perhaps the greatest fans in the world. :proud:
You did thank me.

But it doesn't answer my question :tongue:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
But it doesn't answer my question :tongue:
Sorry I just noticed it :tongue:
Kyara said:
It feels really hopeless to be miles away, unable to reach him effectively, but I'm trying my best. Yesterday Rasha from the forum introduced me to an Italian friend of hers who emailed La Gazzetta Dello Sport in Italian about the situation and the petition link. I doubt it'll be effective but it was still a very sweet gesture considering he's an Interista ;)
Grazie again Matteo and Rasha :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Kyara said:
Sorry I just noticed it :tongue:Grazie again Matteo and Rasha :)

Hey dont forget that girl from Milano , shevafun ;) , she send also email to Gazzetta :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Hey dont forget that girl from Milano , shevafun ;) , she send also email to Gazzetta :D
Waw, I didn't know that :D

Thank you, Shevafun :star:

Besi, you should tell her to join us here :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PaOlo MalDiNi said:
Eventhough it is good tht we give sheva all the time to decide,
we should hope he decides quickly;
because if he does leave Milan; it gives us enough time to sign another striker. Before its too late !!!
since strikers such as henry , crespo & trevez ( sensible replacements ) won't be available aftr the world cup, by thn their destenantions would have been already decided cause they aren't small players at all!!
HOPEFULLY SHEVCHENKO WILL STAY !!!

WHAT DO U THINK? SHOULD WE GIVE HIM TIME OR NOT ?

OK, no need for a dozen threads on the Shev situation. I'm merging this with the petition thread up above. If you have any comments about Shev, put them in there. Merci.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kyara:
It feels really hopeless to be miles away, unable to reach him effectively, but I'm trying my best. Yesterday Rasha from the forum introduced me to an Italian friend of hers who emailed La Gazzetta Dello Sport in Italian about the situation and the petition link. I doubt it'll be effective but it was still a very sweet gesture considering he's an Interista

Wow... do you think we should generously give them the scudetto if Sheva reconsiders ? :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pippo on Milan Channel last night:

‘Sappiamo qual è la situazione. Abbiamo visto l’accoglienza che c’è stata per lui domenica a San Siro, Andriy conosce l’affetto dei tifosi, ma durante Milan-Roma gliene hanno data ancora dimostrazione. Sheva sa che tutti sperano che lui rimanga, il nostro augurio è che continui a vestire la maglia del Milan, ma in ogni caso bisognerà rispettare la sua volontà. I tifosi, noi compagni, la società e tutto l’ambiente sta facendo il massimo per trattenerlo, la decisione finale spetta a lui. Vediamo cosa succede. Con chi mi vedrei meglio tra Henry ed Eto’o? Mi vedo meglio con Sheva… ‘.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

‘Sappiamo qual è la situazione. Abbiamo visto l’accoglienza che c’è stata per lui domenica a San Siro, Andriy conosce l’affetto dei tifosi, ma durante Milan-Roma gliene hanno data ancora dimostrazione. Sheva sa che tutti sperano che lui rimanga, il nostro augurio è che continui a vestire la maglia del Milan, ma in ogni caso bisognerà rispettare la sua volontà. I tifosi, noi compagni, la società e tutto l’ambiente sta facendo il massimo per trattenerlo, la decisione finale spetta a lui. Vediamo cosa succede. Con chi mi vedrei meglio tra Henry ed Eto’o? Mi vedo meglio con Sheva… ‘.
FORZA PIPPO!

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
this is what Mourinho had to say;

Mourinho Doubtful Over Shevchenko Capture
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has raised doubts over what seemed as an imminent signing on behalf of his club of AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko

Milan are a powerful club, who don’t need to sell players to buy others. I cant say that Shevchenko doesn’t interest me, but to sign him wont be easy,” he told reporters in Lisbon today.

And Then Galliani

'Milan won't sell Sheva.' Adriano Galliani returned to the situation regarding Andriy Shevchenko and the Rossoneri chief executive added: 'Eventual negotiations will only take place if the player requests a transfer.' Galliani also repsonded to questions on whether Massimo Oddo would arrive at Milan. He said: 'Oddo is not up for sale.'

I am sure he will stay for couple of more seasons.... switching clubs is not an easy thing...and am sure he wont find the same or nowhere near support that he got from the fans on Sunday!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Kyara said:
I love you all.
sorry to disappoint you Kyara... i have not signed the petition... but still i like to mention that the work you did is appreciated...

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

pippo knows who is the best

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
This picture is in the front page of acmilan.com, it means....
1000864fm.jpg

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cccp said:
This picture is in the front page of acmilan.com, it means....
1000864fm.jpg

it means pippo is going on the WC :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Kyara, you are the best !!!

That's a very good + encourage news, Kyara is named on the newspaper + Sheva would see the pentition.

I hope our effort can have a good effect. Hope Milan players would read the posts in our forum ( I doubt if the players really have enough time to read our posts in this fourm, or if they konw this forum.... ).

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Passion for *9* said:

Translation please?

Btw grazie Passion for *9* for your contribution :)

Kyara said:
I love you all.

hope to see you presented a Sheva jersey by the man himself, at Milan!
....and for Passion The No.9 ;)

Yuchen Fish said:
I hope our effort can have a good effect. Hope Milan players would read the posts in our forum ( I doubt if the players really have enough time to read our posts in this fourm, or if they konw this forum.... ).

Man...some of em'(Milan &Co.) will walk out on us...esp Carlo, Baldie and those who were "bashed" by some of us here :D !

Last edited:

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Fuck all this shit!!!!

I appreciate the fans praying for Sheva to stay,

But, if he wants to go, let him go. I will never beg him to stay.

I don't want any players here who don't want to be here.

All I ask is that he offer a better and more ellaborate excuse for going.

He owes us that at least.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Some comments ..

2730. Warren Wilson Jr : Please stay with us Sheva. We love you, and need you to continue to win silverware together. You were made for AC Milan, and AC Milan was made for you. No other club or fans will treat you they way we do. Again, please stay with us.

2713. alex : Don't leave us, great champion! Stay and you'll be our captain, our strenght, our pride. From a sad sad fan. Stay and give me my smile back!!

2587. Sheva7 : NON E' BRASILIANO PERO' CHE GOL CHE FA IL FENOMENO LASCIALO LA' QUI' C'E' SHEVA!!!!!!!!!!

2508. SHEVA MILANISTA : what family problems after seven years in milano where people truly love you? don't let your wife control you sheva follow your heart you know you can never feel that good anywhere as you do in milano..... london wthf? we all love you . they don't.

2402. Anuar : Chelsea is like circus. One day, it will turn out just like Real Madrid. So plz dont leave a great club like AC Milan

2309. Eugenia Dayneko : Андрей, ты говорил, что любишь Милан и закончишь свою карьеру здесь. Это было счастье. В любом случае я искренне желаю тебе удачи, но очень надеюсь, что ты останешься. Не уходи.

2093. Alberto Mattioli : Ciao Andriy.. sono il presidente del milan club Andriy Shevchenko di Mantova, per favore non ci lasciare, uno grande come te non lo troveremo mai più.. puoi realizzare il maggior numero di gol con la maglia rossonera e hai davanti a te un brillante futuro di capitano.. ti prego non mi sarà possibile vederti con altre maglie! comunque ti voglio bene e nn posso che augurarti tanta felicità, sarai x sempre il nostro zar!

1689. Mykhailo Dnepryanin : Stay with Milan if you can. If things don't work out well in England you will regret your decision and might hate those who pushed you into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule