The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to reports from France, it is all done between Milan and Puma, who will be the new technical sponsor of the Rossoneri club. Five-year contract. The figures are also confirmed: € 12 million per season including very high performance bonuses. The agreement should allow Milan to increase revenue in merchandising.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Ukrainian Futbol magazine, defender of Dinamo Kiev and Croatian national NT, Domagoj Vida, will leave Kiev on a free. On his tracks there are Milan and Everton.

His contract is up at the end of December. Paletta and Gomez are most likely leaving in January, it would make sense to bring in some depth if we are playing 3 at the back. Why not for free I guess.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Vida has that molto Milan face....

46083-1464873874.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to the report, former Fiorentina and Roma coach Montella will continue with the 3 man defence but will move Bonucci to the right of the defence with former Roma defender Alessio Romagnoli playing in the middle whilst Swiss international Ricardo Rodriguez will play to the left when the Rossoneri host Napoli tomorrow night in their Serie A clash at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in Milano's San Siro district with kick-off scheduled for 20.45 CET.

This might actually work better, Roma looked good playing in the middle when bonucci was out

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Bayern-Hoffmann, there is the contact between the agent and Milan

New arrivals, directly from Germany, on Ron-Thorben Hoffmann. It is the eighteen-year-old Bayern Munich goalkeeper who expires with the Bavarian club in 2018 and has so much attention from half of Europe. According to collected by Tuttomercatoweb.com, the agent of the player would have received a call from Milan. A contact and a summit to discuss the player's future, a low-cost opportunity and considered among the best prospects among Germany's posts.

Ready to cash in on Donnarumma haha.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probable XI vs. Napoli: Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Borini, Kessié, Montolivo, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic [Sky].

or according to Milannews 4-4-1-1 with Borini moving into the midfield in attack....

Probable XI vs. Napoli: Donnarumma; Borini, Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Kessié, Montolivo, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Suso; Kalinic [Milannews]

Damn that midfield sucks haha. Tomorrow will probably get ugly.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
NY Times is fake news, no need to worry.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Worst case, club gets dissolved and we give up on football as a part of life. :o

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Still better than being a fan of a club other than Milan :thumbsup:

My mantra is "if I survived Bukkake Traore, I can do anything" and this gives me the power to stay positive.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saw two CL wins as a kid, most clubs never get that, grateful

Wont ever see another one tbh but two in my lifetime is good enougj

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Saw two CL wins as a kid, most clubs never get that, grateful

Wont ever see another one tbh but two in my lifetime is good enougj

Same but want another :(

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I may burn in hell if I support another club should milan get dissolved..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule