Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
So not only the Primavera got to the final round, but also the Berretti, Giovanissimi and Allievi Nazionali, that is amazing. I love our youth teams, they are great this season, shows that investing more there was right.
Our Berretti are already playing the final, 1-1 in the first leg is a good start, so we only need to win now in the second leg and then we defend our title, I really wish to see that happen.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
So not only the Primavera got to the final round, but also the Berretti, Giovanissimi and Allievi Nazionali, that is amazing. I love our youth teams, they are great this season, shows that investing more there was right.
Our Berretti are already playing the final, 1-1 in the first leg is a good start, so we only need to win now in the second leg and then we defend our title, I really wish to see that happen.

Yeah hope they all can win it, as that would be sweet :proud:
For the Berretti, hope Palibrk will be kicking ass again :D so we can win the title again this season
Moreover I do hope we can find some new talents from this youth team to play for Milan someday (soon i hope)

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
whenever I've seen Odu he looks dangerous, can someone tell me whether hes ready for Serie A action?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
whenever I've seen Odu he looks dangerous, can someone tell me whether hes ready for Serie A action?

This is Leo saying NO:

leonardo-ac-milan.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Ac milan: Primavera final eight, wednesday' the draw 17/05/2010

PRIMAVERA FINAL EIGHT, WEDNESDAY' THE DRAW 17/05/2010

News list

MILAN - It will be held Wednesday at the headquarters of the Province of Macerata, the submission of Final Eight Championship Spring with attached drawing board. Brescia, Chievo, Genoa, Empoli, Lazio, Milan, Palermo and Sampdoria are the teams that will contend for the national title. The quarterfinals will be played on 1 and 2 June, the semi-finals on 4 and 5 while the final is scheduled for June 8. There are four locations that will host the match: Camerino Civitanova Marche, Macerata and Tolentino.

Good Luck :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
All very well done 17/05/2010 10:59:00

ALL VERY WELL DONE 17/05/2010 10:59:00

PIMAVERA, BERRETTI , ALLIEVI NAZIONALIL and GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI: in all four categories of national youth football, Milan is the absolute protagonist of the final stages of the season. Forza Ragazzi.

MILAN - After a successful, click here , the eighth-finals of the Primavera team, here's how it went in the final stages of other national championships in which the youth sector is quite advanced Rossoneri:

BERRETTI
Atalanta - MILAN 1-1 - Network Rossoneri: Aquilante (10 'st)
's over the 1-1 final round of the championship which saw the boys Hats De Vecchi address Saturday away to Atalanta the same age. The Bergamo have started well, going into the goal with 24 minutes Cortesi able to reiterate the network rejected the Rossoneri goalkeeper Paleari shot on Cat. In the second half of Milan's face is more aggressive and compact, so comes the valuable network of equilibrium with Aquilante deflecting into the goal's cross from the right. A major achievement for the young Rossoneri ahead of the return match scheduled for Saturday afternoon at the sports center of Milan Vismara.

ALLIEVI NAZIONALIL
AC Milan - Sampdoria 4-0 - Goals: De Respinis (7 'pt), Boateng (13' pt) Baldan (17 'st), Ganz (43' st)
It ended 4-0 the second leg of the First round between AC Milan and Sampdoria. A net that has rewarded the team ordered the game and insists on the 1-0 the first leg. For the Rossoneri networks De Respinis to 7 ', Boateng to 13', Baldan at 62 'and Ganz 88. The boys are so skilled forint in the second round where they will meet the Citadel in dual confrontation on Sunday 23 and Sunday, May 30.

GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI
MILAN - Bologna 3-1 - red and black networks: Petagna (18 'pt, 34' pt, 20 'st)
Well even the youngest National: ended 3-1 in favor of boys Bertuzzo the return match against Bologna valid for Teenagers First round of the National Championship. After the victory, with the same result, the first leg, AC Milan once again demonstrates the higher level of play and offensive dominance as confirming the triplet Petagna, protagonist of the race. In the knockout round will face AC Milan in the double comparison Bari Sunday 23:30 May.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

still inconsistent I guess, great prospect though but still think Verdi is bit more dangerous and consistent than Odu (In the Primavera), maybe next season

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, R9, Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Jay Jay, King Kanu
Loanees

Pls, can anyone tel me abt d players out on loan, what they achieved wit their clubs, their performances, how U rate them and their chances with d 1st team. Thanks

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan: Masseroni MARQUIS: SUNDAY THE 3 'EDITION OF BOING CUP

AC Milan: 3 'BOING CUP EDITION

19/05/2010 11:08:00

Masseroni Marquis with Boeing, and TG Mediaset Premium Com hosts the 3 'Boing Cup football. In the field, small talent from all over Italy with Cristiano Militello.

MILAN - The club Masseroni Marquis will host the third edition of
Boing Cup , the soccer tournament organized in collaboration with Boeing, Mediaset Premium, Interactive Media, TG
Com and Sport Mediaset , involving the best teams from all over Italy and from ' abroad. Looking for chicks category (9-10 years), 300 children from 16 teams will compete Sunday, May 23 pm
9:30 to 18:30 in front of the cameras that transmit TG Com the event live on the site www.tgcom . com and
boingtv.it.

Cristiano Militello be speaking at the event, which will enliven the audience with a quick show before the awards ceremony which will also attend the president of Boeing Silvio and Stefano were Carini , technical director of Masseroni Marquis.

The 16 teams will be key players in the tournament: Atalanta BC, Brescia Calcio, Cisco Calcio Roma, U.S. Cremonese, CFC Genoa, Inter Milan, SS Lazio, AC Milan , AC Monza, U.S. Pergo Cream, NCM Zagreb, Orpas, AS Pozzuolo Football Centre Schuster and Masseroni Marquis, which will field two teams.

Mediaset Premium will give prepaid cards for each component of the four top teams.

The licensing and merchandising of Mediaset, as in previous editions, will give great prizes to all children attending, as Dragon Goal .

Entry to attend more than 30 games of the day is 2 euros.
The organization is welcomed with enthusiasm everyone who will attend the event.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
DORTMUND: MILAN THE PRIMAVERA + Dortmund: 2010 RUHR TOURNAMENT, THE SCHEDULE

DORTMUND: MILAN THE PRIMAVERA 'COMING SOON
19/05/2010

MILAN - The Spring of John Stroppa, winner of the Primavera Tim Cup and qualified to the Final Eight tri-started this morning at a time of Dortmund, Germany, where they will take part in the prestigious tournament Ruhr 2010. The youth tournament, reserved for Under-19 eight participating teams: AC Milan, FC Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund, Kaizer Chiefs (South Africa), Bayern Monaco, Werder Bremen, FC Liverpool and Fenerbahce.

+

2010 RUHR TOURNAMENT

19/05/2010

MILAN - Tomorrow, at 19.30, the first game of Primavera will see the young Rossoneri face Bayern Munich. Friday's second match against Schalke 04, while the Saturday game against Liverpool will close the group stage. Monday, at 11.20, the final.

:star: Good Luck Lads :star:

Last edited:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wish them all the best for the Ruhr Cup, not the easiest group I would say with Bayern, Schalke and Liverpool, but they will surely do their best to beat everyone! Would be great to win this cup, Forza Primavera.
There are playing some good international clubs, so it would be nice to be the best one of them.

And about the championship, hope they win against Sampdoria, these are already the 1/4 finals, so it is really important to win and get to the semifinals. But til then there's still time, we will play vs Samp on June 2, so enough time to prepare well and give the best then.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
John Stroppa: And 'A GOOD TIME 20/05/2010

And 'A GOOD TIME

20/05/2010 18:04:00

The coach of Primavera John Stroppa analyzed the time the team engaged in Dortmund in the Ruhr Tournament 2010, and waiting to meet Samp to the quarterfinals of the Primavera Championship.

MILAN - A few hours after the Ruhr 2010 Tournament of Dortmund will meet this evening Primavera Training Bayern Monaco, these statements made by the Rossoneri John Stroppa : " It 'a very attractive tournament organized in a beautiful location . This competition will give the team the opportunity to maintain the continuity of play and will be useful for both players used more often during the season, but for those who have used a bit 'less. Face opponents of prestige as Bayern Monaco, Schalke 04 and Liverpool, all teams that have a business card is not indifferent. "

The coach of Primavera has also dwelt on the outcome of the draw of the Championship Final-Eight Primavera TIM where the Rossoneri will meet Sampdoria: "The Sampo is one of the candidates for the title. He won their group in front of Juventus, who had triumphed in the first few months of Viareggio Tournament, and is one of the seedings. Will therefore be challenging for us to face a team the likes of Sampdoria. The boys have always demonstrated the desire to achieve this goal. Since July, the group has always shown the right mentality that has earned the success of the Italian Cup and has allowed us to conclude the season well. "

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
here are the Ruhr Cup results that I managed to get :

Results from Day 1

Group 2
Borussia Dortmund 2 : 0 Fenerbahce Istanbul
Kaizer Chiefs 1 : 0 Werder Bremen

Group 1
FC Schalke 04 0 : 1 FC Liverpool
A.C. Milan 2 : 1 FC Bayern München

The primavera wins 2-1 against Bayern,
great job from this young kids :star:

the goal scorer were Merkel and Gaeta
http://www.ruhr2010-cup.de/?id=1150

Last edited:
M

MassterMark

http://www.banka-koper.si/en/about_us/sponsorship

Banka Koper AC Milan junior camp 2010 - SLOVENIA

Banka Koper, a member of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group, and the municipality of Koper are going to run the recognized and well-established football school AC MILAN once again. The top-level football school BANKA KOPER AC MILAN JUNIOR CAMP will take place in Bonifika in Koper from 24 to 26 June 2010. It is intended for boys aged from 9 to 13 from all over Slovenia.

The football school includes various activities in order to encourage more children to participate in sports. The school welcomes every boy and is accessible to all since there are no selection procedures and no prior knowledge of football is required.

The football school has been organised for more than ten years in more than 100 countries around the world. In 2009 there were more than 15,000 participants. Its programme enables young football payers to gain numerous technical and tactical football skills. It includes physical as well as psychological elements of football, it is informative and interesting but at the same time great fun. The programme is carefully implemented by official coaches with licences from the AC Milan Youth Department. The manager of the school is the legendary "red and black" player Pierino Prati.

EQUIPMENT AND OTHER PRESENTS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS

We have prepared several pleasant surprises for the participants and the best of them will also have an opportunity to experience the special football atmosphere in Milan. The costs of their participation will be covered and for those who are not coming from the Coast and the Karst region, accommodation and food will be provided. All participants will receive an official certificate of participation at the football school and the best players will receive cups. Each participant will receive an Adidas kit with original sports equipment from AC Milan: a shirt, shorts and a football. The best three players will be invited to participate at the AC MILAN JUNIOR DAY in Milan. They will play a couple of matches with others boys of the same age from all over the world and they will also attend a premier league match of Milan at San Siro.

THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE CHOSEN THROUGH SEVERAL DRAWS

The draw for the 20 participants who will be able to attend the camp for free will take place at Banka Koper. Apart from 20 school fees, we will also distribute 50 original Adidas footballs from the AC Milan football school. All boys aged from 9 to 13 who send a completed application form and choose one of the savings accounts for young people or whose parents decide to open a personal account at Banka Koper can participate in the draw. Please pay attention to the application deadline.

Apart from the draw for 10 participation fees which will take place at the municipality of Koper, there will also be a draw for an additional 5 participation fees, organised at the premises of the media sponsor RADIO CENTER.

AC MILAN

The AC Milan football club is with its more than a 110-year old tradition, one of the most well known football teams in the world and one of those which holds the highest number of titles.

http://www.koper.si/index.php?page=staticplus&item=2002004&tree_root=

yeah!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
since the leagues are over, is Darmian back from his loan? he is only 20, is he still eligible for the last Primavera games?

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
since the leagues are over, is Darmian back from his loan? he is only 20, is he still eligible for the last Primavera games?

Majority of loans last until June. I don't know how strict they are about that though, because it's not like Padova need him for anything else.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's great we won the first match of the Ruhr-cup, hopefully in the end we can also win the final. Would be awesome if our youngsters win another cup because they are strong this season and deserve it.
Maybe not really a surprise that they won against Bayern because in recent years in the CL the first team also always beat them. Seems like when those two teams are meeting Milan wins mostly. :D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Lost 3-2 against Shalcke yesterday but still lead the table since Liverpool are beaten by Bayern 1-0 it seems that it is a tight tournament in Milan's group since all teams get 3 points and with playing each day 2x30 it's hard to keep playing the same players ..

Here's the full result
Group 1
Shalke v Milan 3-2
Bayern v Liverpool 1-0

Group 2
Dortmunt v Kaiser Chief 2-0
Werder v Fenerbache 1-0

Today is the last group game, looks like only the group winner will be playing in the final while the runners up will play for the 3-4 place
milan will play Liverpool :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually Simon Green is an english version of the player's real name, Simone Verdi.

Lol, gotta love the translators :D

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Four players have "officially" been promoted to the first team by Galliani. Michelangelo Albertazzi (19), Rodney Strasser (20), Simon Verdi (17), and Nnamdi Oduamadi (20). They're all decent prospects, that's a step in the right direction in my opinion.

Albertazzi can play as a center defender and also on the left. They hope for him is that he gets used for competitive games apart from Coppa Italia to help his development. (I saw him live in u-20 WC btw, was Italy's best defender). Strasser is physical and a good passer of the ball, he's got good mental attributes, seems like a leader.

Verdi is the youngest, and most talented. There are doubts however on whether he is physically ready to play against Serie A defenders yet; but the future seems bright. The Nigerian Oduamadi is physically ready, but faces tough competition for his spot by Ronaldinho, so we might not see much of him as well.

I think Albertazzi and Strasser might play quite a few games next season. I hope they impress.
Great news, i already am a huge fan of Oduamadi, i hope he impresses me on the highest level as well!

M

MassterMark

yes, verdi looks very very talented. hope that he become WC.
and strasser is ready for serie a for a while now.

Schedule