EL round of 16 - Milan vs Arsenal 1st leg 08/03/18 19:00 CET

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Or a win with clean sheet will also do.

:star:

they are in their worst form, their morale is super low, they are pathetic club and never win anything
they have fragile mentality and have to play in san siro
i dont see any reason to not destroy them
atleast 3-0 will be acceptable

:star::star::star::star:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I really hope we smash them 5-0.

Asked my Arsenal fan friends if they'd take a swap deal, Silva for Aubamayeng. They said "Hell Yes!"

Thoughts?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I want a Hakan free kick.

Also Petr Cech is cooked, I'd tell Suso to shoot when he can because he will get past him.

And if Ospina is in he's gash as well.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Confidence is good when not gone overboard...

Arsenal now only have this competition as a means of winning something and getting into UCL next season... Similar story to us as well, although we are doing much better in the league...

They also have quality players, most of whom have played together for some time... We have to stay focused and disciplined... Work extremely hard, because they will surely give everything this game...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Also, lurking back to our romantic history with regards to revenge, I can see a rebirth and a connection to it as follows:

- this is Wenger's only chance to redeem his season ... This was our chance as we finished out of top four in 08.
- Fabregas' goal put nail to coffin of our last trully great era ... We could put an end to Wenger's at Arsenal right here at the San Siro... With Gattuso, player at the time, the connection...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They have crumbled in games when they concede 1st, If we can get the 1st the pressure will explode.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Arsenal PL away record

ASNjaOu.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to san siro for the first time ever to watch this match. Hopefully it’s gonna be worth it with a milan win.

Forzaa!

sigh

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It'll be seriously weird if we don't win by at least a 2-goal margin.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
It'll be seriously weird if we don't win by at least a 2-goal margin.

this over confidence brings me back to many L's milan have received over the years.

hopefully rino and the boys are humble, this is going to be a very difficult game, and the fact that the first game is at home puts us at a disadvantage.

I expect wenger to come in with a 3-4-3, defend deep and try to get a result on the counter, he has done it numerous times in the past 2 seasons.

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
They don't have Aubameyang or Lacazette playing for this?

I got a good feeling about Cutrone for this game.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Blud fam pre match interviews?

I think Troopz is gonna skip this one. Meanwhile Arsene says he will not step down ... who will Arsenal fans support?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2.5 - 3.3 - 2.65 were opening odds for this game ... now:
2.05 - 3.30 - 3.50

Sure most betters like Milan chances so they pool 75% for us but I don't like it. They have always been clear favorites in the tie.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Troopz is gonna skip this one. Meanwhile Arsene says he will not step down ... who will Arsenal fans support?

Just like always...a bunch of nobodies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am going to san siro for the first time ever to watch this match. Hopefully it’s gonna be worth it with a milan win.

Forzaa!

Have a good time. Believe me, you'll be in love with San Siro, it will be one of the most exciting experiences of your live, entering the San Siro for the 1st time in your lige, with that wall of a crowd in front of you. Undescribable :proud::star:

they are in their worst form, their morale is super low, they are pathetic club and never win anything
they have fragile mentality and have to play in san siro
i dont see any reason to not destroy them
atleast 3-0 will be acceptable

I'm not that sure how well the boys did get over the Astori death. Head and concentration is the most important thing in football, Gattuso's last few weeks are the best proof of this. Hope the lads can stay focused on the game and that the shock hasn't kicked them out of their mental tenure.

Arsene really is a disgusting person. He should have stepped back or refused a renewal long time ago if he had any love for this club. Just a greedy old man who exactely knows that there is no other place on earth he'll get half the money or attention he's getting from Arsenal.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They'll be up for this game. This tie is literally their season at this point. They will have a lot of pressure and could on easily shit the bed like Arsenal does so often, but they will probably be motivated at least at the start.

Still no reason not to go through though. Welbeck vs our back line, kessie can overpower their back like, Suso can beat their fullbacks, cutrone will have the centerbacks on edge all game, then the form differences. We match up nicely with them.

Not expecting easy game though. Best that could happen is we score early and they crumble under the San Siro

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not sure where this overconfidence comes from. I think we have a good chance of winning this but the overconfidence is baffling

Arsenal have quality players and can actually beat us on a good day. We have on a good streak now and they are on a terrible streak so that is good for us but stop talking about them like they are Benevento or something. Their EPL form means nothing for this game

We also caught a break with their 2 main strikers out of this. Lacazette and Aubameyang are better than our strikers but are both out of the tie so they are left with Welbeck

Hopefully we keep a clean sheet

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Not sure where this overconfidence comes from. I think we have a good chance of winning this but the overconfidence is baffling

Arsenal have quality players and can actually beat us on a good day. We have on a good streak now and they are on a terrible streak so that is good for us but stop talking about them like they are Benevento or something. Their EPL form means nothing for this game

We also caught a break with their 2 main strikers out of this. Lacazette and Aubameyang are better than our strikers but are both out of the tie so they are left with Welbeck

:star::star::star::thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
noway :) enjoy it man.. My uncles spending the week in Milano ( was supposed to watch the derby ) but hopefully he ll witness a win at SS

Cool mate. Enjoy the experience

Nice, have fun!

Thanks brothers

Great stuff... let us know how it goes. Hope the team doesnt disappoint on your inaugural visit.

Btw. from where did you buy your tickets and which tier?

We bought it from this website:
http://www.tickazilla.com

And according to a danish “review” (trustpiloten.dk) site it has 5/5 stars, which is rare..

This will be our view:

nice, post pics and put out a RnB banner

I will post pics, dont know about the rnb banner though

Have a good time. Believe me, you'll be in love with San Siro, it will be one of the most exciting experiences of your live, entering the San Siro for the 1st time in your lige, with that wall of a crowd in front of you. Undescribable :proud::star:

Thaanks.. I truly cannot wait to experience it.

What now ?
giphy.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Arsene Wenger is probably the most over-rated manager in the history of modern football (okay, maybe right after Andre Villas-Boas and Luis Enrique). If Gattuso keeps the motivation right and does not allow the team to become either too cocky or too nervous, we should beat them.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Qaas hold that WingerIn banner up high

with a R&B signature down there

or it didnt happen you going to SS !

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

3-0 Milan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they are in their worst form, their morale is super low, they are pathetic club

This is true. But it's also why we should be worried.
They show up when they are ruled out and crumble when expectations arise, as is typical of pathetic clubs(eg. Naboli).

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
A mate of mind who supports man utd reckons arsenal will beat us cause they have nothing to lose. Their entire season revolves around europa now because its their only pathway to qualify for ucl. I was like, ypu will be surprised. Keep underestimating milan. 14 games no losses.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I am not saying we have better players. Arsenal have better quality players without doubt but we play better as a unit and thats why i believe we will win the europa.