Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Mmacore bro
Or try mmaversus.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Is Colby vs RDA confirmed for that yet? Woops that's 225. I thought of that one because you said card of the year :lol:

224 looks pretty meh. Outside of Gastelum I'm not going to even bother with that card.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Georges St-Pierre vs. Nate Diaz
facepalm.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We got ourselves a freakshow fight due to Dern missing weight by 8lbs :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
UFC Women's Bantamweight Division is dead :lol: Pennington did not belong in a Title fight and it showed. She wanted to quit and her corner told her to suck it up, that's probably going to create lots of controversy.

Machida, such class, oss. It's great to see Vitor hang it up, he's just not the same without TRT. Vitor vs. Wanderlei was one of the first mma fights I have ever seen and man, it's been fun watching him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't Vitor say he wants to fight in Russia after the UFC? Pretty sure he'd be back on that TRT in no time :lol:

Also yeah, WMMA outside of 115 in UFC seems very uninteresting. 125 is Valentina's division, 135 Nunes and 145 is on life support anyway.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
723machidaseagal.jpg

He learned from the best.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I thought Jacare won, but why the hell was he so gassed after round one, not good.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought Jacare won, but why the hell was he so gassed after round one, not good.

I thought he won rounds 1 and 3 too.

According to his post fight press conference, he messed up his weight cut. There was no sauna, so he went with jumping rope instead and his legs felt very heavy during the fight.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He carrying a lot more muscle than back in DREAM/Strikeforce/BJJ days.

He’s still a badass but at this point I don’t think Jacare will reach the title

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yup Usman Kamaru vs Maia was only fight I cared about, and even that one, the outcome is so predictable

That should have been the first or second fight of a card. Not a main event.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Shame Maia took such a stupid risk with this fight. Dana already hates his guts, now after this performance he surely won't get a title shot in the ufc ever again.

All around stinker event. Karate kid vs Magilla Gorilla up next, hopefully its a fun one.

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Overeem moved from main card for holly holm at ufc 224.

Because we all want to see ish ish ish for fifteen minutes punching air with the same combo

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Because we all want to see ish ish ish for fifteen minutes punching air with the same combo

LiveSeveralIncatern-size_restricted.gif

Never forget, she beat the greatest of all time, once in a lifetime athlete. Floyd was lucky he fought Conor, Ronda would have wrecked him...and judging by what Holy did to her, mma math says Holy > Floyd.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dammit UFC cards are so fucking boring nowadays

Luckily next few cards are looking better, especially UFC 225 and 226. That is, until fighters start getting pulled ...

Relegate one of the most accomplished fighters to prelims to have a fighter on a losing streak face off against an unproven challenger that lost to Cindy Dandois and her vicious striking.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luckily next few cards are looking better, especially UFC 225 and 226. That is, until fighters start getting pulled ...

Relegate one of the most accomplished fighters to prelims to have a fighter on a losing streak face off against an unproven challenger that lost to Cindy Dandois and her vicious striking.

Never bought the Holly Holmes hype

The way she looks on the ground, she’s a high white belt - low blue belt level. Great boxing but this is mma.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Never bought the Holly Holmes hype

The way she looks on the ground, she’s a high white belt - low blue belt level. Great boxing but this is mma.

She's basically living off of the Ronda win and that's that. She is 1-4 since and her only win was vs Correira who nobody really cares about.

But again, she definitely can beat Anderson. Either way, I could've lived without this fight being on the main card and I am sure most others would too.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ehh, not really

For WMMA, she's up there. She's pretty decorated in her boxing career. Obviously it doesn't compare to male boxing but that's not the bar we should use to compare her with.

Her MMA striking is probably worse than her standard boxing, but her striking definitely is at the top in WMMA.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
she was tipped to beat floyd lmfao. with that fucking physique lol.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players