Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I’ve been his biggest supporter but enough is enough. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU DOING ON THAT CROSS? fucking useless, I’ve had enough. How many times is this kid going to cost us points before he is dropped? It’s not like we don’t have a good second option on the bench, actually Reina should’ve never been the second option. Donnarumma is nothing but potential right now, he flaps his lines every game and is embarrassing to watch with the ball at his feet. Time to stop gifting games because he’s got potential, this is Milan. Gametime needs to be earnt or go out on loan. He isn’t ready for Milan.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Donna to the bench, Gattuso off the bench

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I curse the day we signed this piece of shit! It's gonna be impossible to get rid of him now with his salary.
He very much deserves to rot on the bench, but with an Italian coach it's unlikely. One of the dumbest players we've ever had.
I'm so fucking pissed off!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Grazie Mirabelli

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
44455921_2001686013252152_3288707242240507904_n.jpg

awwww

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yea nha he is the next button. let's keep him because he is Italian. All good.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:g: Gave us one last jewel... when asked to opine on Snek the man's reply was: "We also have Alessandro Plizzari"

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah he fucked up, Gattuso needs to make a decision, Bench or back him, Will be interesting.

The bench for a little while isn't a bad thing for Donna he still has plenty to learn.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He still has alot to learn and we just need to be patient. He gonna make mistakes. Everybody does.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He still has alot to learn and we just need to be patient. He gonna make mistakes. Everybody does.

He has made a mistake almost every game so far this season, some have been punished others haven’t been. He’s not ready for Milan, I don’t care how many games he’s played already, I don’t care how old he is and I don’t care how big his potential is. This is Milan not some fodder club that has time to develop players. This club demands excellence, forget the last 5 awkward years. When Chelsea had Courtois at their club they loaned him out to Ath Madrid to grow, because Cech was still there. We have Reina rotting on the bench while we have this kid making mistakes week in week out, it’s time this kid earnt his games. He is playing games on his potential alone.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
And that's why kids you don't give 7/mil per season to a 18 year old after a few good performances.

This is quite possible the worst salary negotiation that happened in the history of football.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If he hadn't cocked it up, we'd have drawn.

Drop him for Reina. Let him, his brother, Raiola and his family cry into their tiramisu

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
And that's why kids you don't give 7/mil per season to a 18 year old after a few good performances.

This is quite possible the worst salary negotiation that happened in the history of football.

This!

It's just silly how this twat and his twat brother can make so much money off of this club. The worst thing is that we can't sell his ass either because no one wants to take on his (and his parasite brother probably) wages.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grazie Mirabelli!

Funny how people said Mirabelli "owned" Raiola and "showed him who the boss is".

:monto:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Get the longer nose Zeljko Kalac the fuck out of here

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grazie Mirabelli!

Funny how people said Mirabelli "owned" Raiola and "showed him who the boss is".

:monto:

I think the board was pretty unanimous in believing Raiola and Donnarumma destroyed Mirabelli in the end... We were all pretty high when Mirabelli told them to fuck off, then it was announced they caved to the tune of 7M/year for snake and little snake.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Mirabelli got absolutely played by Raiola.

Even if he was actually performing like a top 3 GK, the deal would be fucked due to the wage structure and he was only going to demand more if that was the case. Then we got the brother too.

insanely bad deal

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
People forget that Neuer was trash at reading aerial balls when he was at Shalke and that De Gea would constantly be out muscled off aerial balls at Man U.

But the kid really does need to build some command in the box.
Much more important than training his feet to be able to play out from the back regardless of our tactics. His anticipation of crosses is currently is greatest weakness.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
People forget that Neuer was trash at reading aerial balls when he was at Shalke and that De Gea would constantly be out muscled off aerial balls at Man U.

Much more important than training his feet to be able to play out from the back regardless of our tactics. His anticipation of crosses is currently is greatest weakness.

Difference between does guys and Dollaruma is that they had some shortcomings, the former is shite period.

He has height going on for him, and nothing except that. He is a shite footballer.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

Stop making excuses for him. He has been a first team starter for 4 seasons now and played nearly 150 career games and has zero improvement aside from his outrageous reflexes. He keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again. I rather him not come for the ball and stay on his line.

Lorenzo's cousin wasn't this type of calamity at his age.

Also he makes Cech look like Messi on the ball, when being a keeper in 2018 you have to be able to distribute and be comfortable on the ball. He is the opposite, looks more like a monkey fucking a football.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Stop making excuses for him. He has been a first team starter for 4 seasons now and played nearly 150 career games and has zero improvement aside from his outrageous reflexes. He keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again. I rather him not come for the ball and stay on his line.

Lorenzo's cousin wasn't this type of calamity at his age.

Also he makes Cech look like Messi on the ball, when being a keeper in 2018 you have to be able to distribute and be comfortable on the ball. He is the opposite, looks more like a monkey fucking a football.

Just being objective instead of joining the circlejerk. Maybe if you could manage your emotions and ditch the over exaggerating you could see that.

I know you wont.

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I really despise his agent for playing all those games starting the end of the 2016/17 season and throughout last season which has totally ruined his development. It doesn't help that he is earning 6m/season which would make anyone believe in their own hype and be complacent.

Gigio himself is such a simpleton. I used to dream he would be our own Buffon-level keeper and a bandiera.

Instead we're stuck in this corner where we are paying this man-child a fortune and can't sell him for a decent price unless we play him, but if we continue to play him it could cost us CL qualification.

This club gives so much joy and heartache.

Schedule