Gerard Deulofeu Thread

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this is it deulofeu!
this is the kind of performance I expected from him when he arrived and I am pleased that he did that soon.
no doubt man of the match by far.
I hope he keep up like this!
I think it is just a dry loan, no option to buy

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: Gerard Deulofeu Thread

The only issue I have is that he relies a lot on his tight foot. If he starts o do magic with his left foot too then we'll end up spending 30M for him

... and it would be worth it!

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili

Deulofeu:

''Was an incredible night, we knew in the locker room that we have 1 player less and we have confidence, we knew that we could win the game, and with 2 less even more because it's Milan and Milan is an historic team and we have to fight for the shirt that we wear''.

''I think this is a point of confidence and we are very happy, the situation in which we won the game is to be happy''.

''I usually start from the left, Mister wants me on the left but i like sprint, go in depth and sometimes i've played as cf''.

''I think that we have to work day to day and don't look beyond, the future will come''.

''We've played two good games but the team couldn't score goals and look now, in the most complicated game we scored''.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Perhaps a bit early to say but I hope there won't be much obstruction in acquiring him at the end of the season. How much say in the matter does Deulofeu have himself?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps a bit early to say but I hope there won't be much obstruction in acquiring him at the end of the season. How much say in the matter does Deulofeu have himself?

Ultimately it's up to him where he wants to play.
But Milan will have to pay up.

So it's up for the new owners to decide if they want him and if they think he is worth the money.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ultimately it's up to him where he wants to play.
But Milan will have to pay up.

So it's up for the new owners to decide if they want him and if they think he is worth the money.

he has potential but he lacks confidence, if he can be consistent till the end of the season we should get him, if not then not

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Quite a bit. I think it was Everton that originally wanted him to go to Holland and when he refused, they wanted a straight loan. This is one of those scenerios were the player has a lot of power. If he feels like he'll advance his career here, theres no way Everton will stand in his way.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
sick game. whats there to say... it was known before he is a great talent. Not everyone starts playing at 100% at 19%20.... Sheva arrived in Milan at 22!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
sick game. whats there to say... it was known before he is a great talent. Not everyone starts playing at 100% at 19%20.... Sheva arrived in Milan at 22!

sheva was bombing the UCL before coming here :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Has one good game and people think of buying him and compare him to Sheva... #notoverhyping :lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
We should get him. 18M isnt that much for quality winger.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
giphy.gif

Bargain for 18M

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Why does everyone think there's some sort of buy out option with Deulofeu? I swear it was a dry loan lol if he is avaiable for 18m we should definitely sign him though. He and Suso are very different players but it really balances out our attack. We do however need someone to replace Bacca.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If you guys rate him at 18 now, then Menez was worth 50 mil. after his wonder season, yet everyone wanted to sell him.

I've seen some potential, but wouldn't go crazy for him. Either get him cheaper, or add some 10-15 mil and buy someone of top level. But, I guess, we'll be more sure at the end of the season.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
should score his 2nd @ 42th minutes, but he is great most of times...very quick to settle too in the teams play(great understanding)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Not bad at all, hopefully he keep this up till the end of the season.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
If you guys rate him at 18 now, then Menez was worth 50 mil. after his wonder season, yet everyone wanted to sell him.

I've seen some potential, but wouldn't go crazy for him. Either get him cheaper, or add some 10-15 mil and buy someone of top level. But, I guess, we'll be more sure at the end of the season.

our mistake was not selling Menez enough to coup for what was probably the best season of his entire life. The guy was playing maybe a notch below world class

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Next Griezmann

He wears gloves like him