Alberto Paloschi Thread

Will Paloschi break into the First Team next season ?

• Total voters

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Young and very promising. I like him a lot.
Pato and Paloschi= our attack for next season. ;)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Wild said:
Young player + Anshitloti = another 1 bite the dust :o
He is gone.
Unless he score 4 goals + 4 assists / game of course ;)
what did you say??? :p

PA+PA=:star::star:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti revealed that despite his efforts, Paloschi would be returning to the youth set-up.

"Paloschi will remain with us and train for a few days, but unless we have an emergency like we had, then he will go back with our youth side," he said.
Skysports.com

:cry: :cry: maybe he can be in the first team next season. he should be atleast on the bench against livorno.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Dann said:
:cry: :cry: maybe he can be in the first team next season. he should be atleast on the bench against livorno.
He will!!! ;) and if some of the injuries continues you won't have to wait over the next season to see him again... :tongue:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
check this out:pato is number 7 and Paloschi is 43,which makes 7 as well.
We got ourselves a magic pair!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
Kuzimoto said:
We got ourselves a magic pair!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ! Nice one :D

And What about KA - PA - RO = 22 / 7 / 99 / 2 + 7 = 9 and 2 + 7 = 9 Thats mean RO or 99 :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kuzimoto said:
ROSSONERO_PR said:
And What about KA - PA - RO = 22 / 7 / 99 / 2 + 7 = 9 and 2 + 7 = 9 Thats mean RO or 99 :tongue:
You guys have too much time on your hands. ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
It's always great to see such a young guy step up on the elite stage and perform. Especially one who has come threw the clubs own ranks. Milan haven't given faith into their youth sector since the likes of Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, etc where developed decades ago.

Hopefully Paloschi is the first of many of this generation to be developed and trusted in Milan's senior squad.

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
really nice play by paloschi .. best wishes.. more goals :>
ancelotti should try him more often in games with small team for a start..
Pato and Paloschi ... 2 yougsters who can move really quick EVERYWHERE in defence as well :p
and Kaka behind them .. that would be really good

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
warmth said:
He will!!! ;) and if some of the injuries continues you won't have to wait over the next season to see him again... :tongue:
ronaldo is injured again :rolleyes: :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ha I read somewhere that Paloschi said he has to go to school today (his probably the coolest kid today). With Ronaldo injured he has a chance to appear in the game vs Livorno...but then there's the school problem (we'll have to wait for his mom opinion on that one).

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ancelotti should make sure the kid plays more his composure, & clinical finsihing style show he is a true striker and potentially a really good one.

Totally different, but just as necessay as Pato, who is much more of a forward. When the ball dropped for Paloschi didn't waste anytime but just struck it right in the bottom corner. Pato would have probably brought it down dribbled and slot it passed the keeper. Same result, different styles, both vital! ;)

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Paloschi said Pippo is his idol , since i haven't properly seen Paloschi's playing style , i m just wondering if he plays similar to Inzaghi or different in a way that he is additionally equipped with better dribbling skills , technique . :conf:

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
WILL2K said:
Paloschi said Pippo is his idol , since i haven't properly seen Paloschi's playing style , i m just wondering if he plays similar to Inzaghi or different in a way that he is additionally equipped with better dribbling skills , technique . :conf:

Seem like he'll end up with better dribbling skills than Pippo and so won't have to play the line like Pippo. But when it comes to putting himself in the right place like Pippo he's an apple off the Pippo tree & seems to be able to pick his spot and drive the ball there with precision.
If he works on these skills he'll popping in goals for a long time to come.

M

MassterMark

i fucking didnt watch the game. i am so sad about this.
pls tell me what style player is paloschi: like pato - perfect in dribling, perfect on the ball, or he is like gila - runer and maybe dribler, or like pipo - only runer, or like ronaldo - static player with ~good ball control???

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ka-Pa-Pa triumvirate!

Ricky the playmaker

Pato the Sheva-type scorer

Paloschi the Pippo type striker

The future is Beautiful! :cool:

atreides602

Cuore Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gullit, maldini , pato, baressi
MilanoMichael said:
Ka-Pa-Pa triumvirate!

Ricky the playmaker

Pato the Sheva-type scorer

Paloschi the Pippo type striker

The future is Beautiful! :cool:

siamo a posto cosi :D

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually see more him like Sheva than Pippo... watch the three goals he has done... and you will see what I mean... just look his way of stop the ball, come to the center and shooot... :p (first goal against catania) do you remember the sheva goal against juve in november 2002???

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K said:
Paloschi has certainly better technique than Inzaghi. He holds possesssion quite well and his positioning skills have been excellent so far. His movement in and around the box is pure instinct. He is probably more like Shevchenko than Inzaghi, but IMO he is a cross between the two.

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i know ppl have been giving labels on our future strikers, pato and paloschi. but i'd go for the palo-pato. sounds quite cool.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
J.Rome said:

hmm................"We are close friends and we often go out together. I'm really happy he's scored this goal; yesterday night I called him to congratulate him. Perhaps one day we will face each other in a nice derby."

..................just because we live in very open times-this whole thing sounds very weird,lol :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Kuzimoto said:
hmm................"We are close friends and we often go out together. I'm really happy he's scored this goal; yesterday night I called him to congratulate him. Perhaps one day we will face each other in a nice derby."

..................just because we live in very open times-this whole thing sounds very weird,lol :D

was just about to post that,well if there so good friends,then we should do them a favor, and sign balotelli:D

Schedule