Ticket sales

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Andriy Shevchenko, Marcos Cafu, Paolo Maldini, Bergkamp.
Hows it going guys. Hope everyone is well, haven't posted on here for a while...

Quick question as this thread is related to ticket sales. Anyone here who is UK based going to the Pompey Milan game in November or are looking to go? I am interested, apart from tickets going on general sale 3rd November, which will probably be sold out by then, anything else I need to know? Every other site/agent is asking for like £130 and above. Direct through Pompey it is £40, for both games mind you (Heerenveen and Milan). I don't mind having to buy ticket for both, I pay that alone just to watch an Arsenal home game anyway...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I read from Xtratime that our season-ticket sales have reduced to somewhat 20k(reported by milannews). That is a huge but expected drop. It would also explain why we don't have information about it on our official site like last few years. Now they're only advertising the deals from what I've gathered.

Significant money dropping here as well. Don't think we can compete with Inter this season in the sales.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I read from Xtratime that our season-ticket sales have reduced to somewhat 20k(reported by milannews). That is a huge but expected drop. It would also explain why we don't have information about it on our official site like last few years. Now they're only advertising the deals from what I've gathered.

Significant money dropping here as well. Don't think we can compete with Inter this season in the sales.

As far as reports go ,inter have sold over 40 k.Berlu probably hoped that dihno will deliver and have no problems selling tickets again this year :rolleyes:

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Ticket prices are low, so this income is'nt vital to the club.

It does help though.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ticket prices are low, so this income is'nt vital to the club.

It does help though.

When we are complaining for every coin I do believe 6million Euros(my own invented number by seeing how much we made with 40k tickets on last page) is vital.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone know if i can purchase(Slovenia) 2 tickets from Milan official website for the Derby? And how do i collect those? Or is this only for Italians?

Also looking at their map this are last available tickets

stadioMilan.gif

Do anyone know about those seats X01-X03 and Y01-Y02 are those under 2nd row which are basicly the worst seats on stadium, i was there once against juventus, or are these seats next to curva sud?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do anyone know about those seats X01-X03 and Y01-Y02 are those under 2nd row which are basicly the worst seats on stadium, i was there once against juventus, or are these seats next to curva sud?

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7668&page=23

Was at X01 myself druing Paolo's goodbye and that was indeed the worst seat of the stadium. It is under the second tier and there are also those security fences that take away the visibility.

I suggest you act fast since when I tried to get the derby tickets from official site they were sold in 2 hours.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just bought tickets for the derby. Got the second red tier for 44,5€ on the official site. :D

I'm from Slovenia too and will be picking them up at the stadium.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@sportingintel
Milan's attendance at 80,000-seat San Siro in Serie A tonight (28,374) was lower than Derby's yesterday in the Championship (32,895).

damn

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Way too early to even make guesstimations. 40-45k sounds a bit too optimistic though.
Well, if you have 15 year data then you can easily make a projection. Just need to remember what a projection is.

“At first I could feel skepticism, now there’s passion and euphoria. In the first four days, we sold 5,000 season tickets." Fassone

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, if you have 15 year data then you can easily make a projection. Just need to remember what a projection is.

You can always make a projection. I assumed you were interested in probable estimations, and not the crap projections the likes of GdS usually come up with(check out their projections of players' next destinations if you don't know what I'm referring to).

40-45k is far too specific and far too much to be probable after just four days.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For some reason I thought this was the club's projection reported by the media. It is indeed less legit if it's just a journo inventing numbers.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan Eye‏ @MilanEye
This makes the total number of season tickets subscriptions (new subscribers+renewal of old subscribers) rise to 24K.

hmm..not bad. Finishing with 35K would be great.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@MilanEye

Despite not making the Champions League, Milan are likely to hit their target of 35,000 season tickets sold for the 2018/19 season, an increase from last year's 32,000. [@repubblica]

Any raw data/reports on this season?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@MilanEye

Milan have recorded 32,364 subscriptions for the season tickets related to season 2017/2018 [@CalcioFinanza]

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
@MilanEye

Milan have recorded 32,364 subscriptions for the season tickets related to season 2017/2018 [@CalcioFinanza]

Was it like 31k last summer with 10/10 transfers, right? Would say good result for this year with whole elliot-china and elliot selling milan (ricketts, donnamoja) stories.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
gonna revive this dead thread.

Did anyone go to the milan inter derby before? How far in advance should you buy the tickets and where did you buy them? I'm not in Milan right now so I can't just go to Casa Milan or the bank and pick up tickets. Don't have a season ticket or a cuore rossenere card. The game is gonna be March 17th and I wanted to start planning now for it.

HELP ME.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gonna revive this dead thread.

Did anyone go to the milan inter derby before? How far in advance should you buy the tickets and where did you buy them? I'm not in Milan right now so I can't just go to Casa Milan or the bank and pick up tickets. Don't have a season ticket or a cuore rossenere card. The game is gonna be March 17th and I wanted to start planning now for it.

HELP ME.

more help here, maybe - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7668&page=83

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Season tickets yet not sold out, eh? What was the cap?