Nikola Kalinić Thread

How does Kalinic's departure to Atletico Madrid make you feel ?

• Should have given him another chance

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Finally! Thank god he's gone!

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • I'm 12 and what is this?

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Croatia press, Nikola Kalinic, the Croatian striker who refused to come on as a substitute against Nigeria has rejected his World Cup 2018 silver medal.

His teammates and the federation's technical director had decided he should still be given one, having been part of the original 23-man squad, but Kalinic refused to accept it.

Here is what Kalinic told the press :

"Thank you for the medal, but I didn't play in Russia," he explained, according to Sportske Novosti.
He also admitted to the same publication that he has received several offers this transfer market, but that he is only interested in leaving AC Milan for Atletico Madrid.

Pure Class this guy.

If that was his answer, then respect. Media made it sound like was a Fucking Bitch of the highest level. Just a Bitch only.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DVHUMNiW0AEPW7P.jpg

E6sWWCv.png

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
scenes when he scores the CL winning goal for atleti

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Can't believe this actually went trough!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't believe this actually went trough!

They don't name the price so ... could be pretty low (probably bonus system)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
scenes when he scores the CL winning goal for atleti

more like him refusing to come out as a sub because he has a nail injury

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@OptaJoe

0 - Kenedy failed to complete a single pass in the first half against Cardiff City - he is the first outfield Premier League player to fail to complete a single pass in 45+ minutes of play since Nikola Kalinic against Birmingham City in March 2010. Passenger.

:proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
injured ... I'm afraid the less he plays the less money we get ...

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
@optajoe

0 - kenedy failed to complete a single pass in the first half against cardiff city - he is the first outfield premier league player to fail to complete a single pass in 45+ minutes of play since nikola kalinic against birmingham city in march 2010. Passenger.

:proud:
goat

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
CM

Kalinic to Bonucci: 'Congratulations on the Scudetto'
01 October at 15:10

The Juventus machine cannot be stopped. The victory against Napoli was the seventh win in seven rounds in Serie A for the Bianconeri and the word Scudetto is already starting to be spoken of, and there are those who have already congratulated Juventus for the title.

This can be said about former Milan striker Nikola Kalinic, who is currently at Atletico Madrid. The Croatian striker commented on Bonucci's Instagram post with a rather cryptic congratulations message for the Rossoneri fans.

"Congratulations on the Scudetto," Kalinic wrote. A comment that has unleashed superstitious Juventus fans as well as irritated Milan fans.

The two met last season at Milan and as it seems they have built a good relationship with one another, despite both departing the club after a summer of many changes, mainly in terms of ownership.

As mentioned, Kalinic moved to Atletico Madrid this summer but has not yet made an impression at the club. He has collected only 76 competitive minutes in the La Liga so far.

:rolleyes:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Nikola Kalinic believes arriving late, injuries and being one of 11 new players were to blame for his disappointing spell at Milan.

Kalinic was one of Milan’s most expensive signings in the summer of 2017, arriving from Fiorentina on loan with a €25m obligation to buy, but scored just six goals for the Rossoneri.

The Croatia striker has since joined Atletico Madrid, although he made it clear he bore no ill-feeling towards the Diavolo.

“For me, it was difficult,” he told AS.

“I couldn’t do preseason with the team. I was training alone in Split, waiting for the transfer to happen.

“I arrived once the season had started. Then I had many physical problems... Milan are a great club, who are used to winning and fighting for trophies, and want results very quickly.

“However, 11 new players had arrived and It takes time to build something. Still, I wish Milan all the best. They deserve to fight for the Champions League.

“Gattuso is amazing. Away from football he’s someone who likes to crack a joke and have a laugh, but when he starts training or is on the field…

“He gives everything and wants everything. He presses you. He’s crazy, but in a good way. He’s a great person and I think Milan will go far with him.”

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Nikola Kalinic: welcome to La Liga.

He looked like he scored that by mistake

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
heard he scored with his man parts

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Nikola Kalinic believes arriving late, injuries and being one of 11 new players were to blame for his disappointing spell at Milan.

Kalinic was one of Milan’s most expensive signings in the summer of 2017, arriving from Fiorentina on loan with a €25m obligation to buy, but scored just six goals for the Rossoneri.

The Croatia striker has since joined Atletico Madrid, although he made it clear he bore no ill-feeling towards the Diavolo.

“For me, it was difficult,” he told AS.

“I couldn’t do preseason with the team. I was training alone in Split, waiting for the transfer to happen.

“I arrived once the season had started. Then I had many physical problems... Milan are a great club, who are used to winning and fighting for trophies, and want results very quickly.

“However, 11 new players had arrived and It takes time to build something. Still, I wish Milan all the best. They deserve to fight for the Champions League.

“Gattuso is amazing. Away from football he’s someone who likes to crack a joke and have a laugh, but when he starts training or is on the field…

“He gives everything and wants everything. He presses you. He’s crazy, but in a good way. He’s a great person and I think Milan will go far with him.”

That a nice read. Fuck it... all the best to him for the future.