Massimo Ambrosini Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
only player in milan other than inzaghi who could head for solid 5 years :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:heart:
tumblr_n7kp88UwAI1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

http://calciofication.tumblr.com/

tumblr_n7kitxRZOE1qdi5hfo4_1280.jpg

http://veronicagiu.tumblr.com/post/89544820926

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
His personality was unique.

We need someone like him again.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has he officially retired? I know he rejected a few proposals from abroad and I've seen him on Sky working as a pundit.

We could honestly use Ambro now. It was a ridiculous move to dump him the way :g: just to sign Essien who is worse on a 3x bigger wage :fp:

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Buon compleanno ambro <3
Really miss him at milan, a fighter, a lion, a great midfielder

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
So powerfull..damn if get player like Ambrosini, i can remember his beating Chiellini in Derby.

HBD wish you luck Captain!!!

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Funny back then he got all kinds of flack but he would be easily our best mid if he played now.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has he officially retired? I know he rejected a few proposals from abroad and I've seen him on Sky working as a pundit.

We could honestly use Ambro now. It was a ridiculous move to dump him the way :g: just to sign Essien who is worse on a 3x bigger wage :fp:

:thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong Ambro was getting really old and made a lot of mistakes costing us points but to sign Essien is a master stroke only :g: is capable of

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Former Milan midfielder Massimo Ambrosini looks ahead to Sunday’s derby and is worried the Rossoneri ‘can’t change formation.’

However, Ambrosini believes that the Rossoneri have the edge in terms of preparation and can’t see the game finishing goalless.

“Milan are working on a meticulous tactical plan, something which has never happened at Inter,” he told Sky Sport.

“Mancini will have to figure out how to set up his team, while Mihajlovic has precise points of reference, in terms of conviction Milan probably have a little more.

“Montolivo said he expresses himself best in front of the defence, where De Jong has become untouchable, while the absence of Bertolacci will weigh on them.

“He must continue to work for it because he does both phases very well and can give that extra little bit of character to the team.

“Milan started with the idea of ​​playing a 4-3-1-2 and have no idea how to ​​change, they don’t know how to play any other way.

“In terms of alternatives, Inter are definitely better, as they can change modules during a match. I would be surprised if this game ended 0-0, but the performance will be important.

“Mihajlovic needs an answer from the point of view of personality, he expects a reaction and to see what you have worked on for months, because a defeat would risk undermining everything.

“I believe Sinisa asks a lot of Bonaventura to make a link between midfield and attack, he needs a player who sets the attacker in motion.”

i mis this type of player at Milan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Former AC Milan captain Massimo Ambrosini can't see them winning the Scudetto.

Ambrosini believes Milan lack the quality to be competitive.

“To compete with Juve and Roma, Milan lack the quality to win a championship," Ambrosini told Sky Italia.

“The Rossoneri aren't set up to win, but it's a team with structure and conviction, so they can have a better season than in recent years.

“It'll take time and calm, this side can't compete with Napoli and Juventus, but they can challenge for a place in Europe.

“The way they're going now, they can challenge for the Champions League and it's unfair to ask for more than that."

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“It’s a crucial year for Romagnoli. He arrived as a young player with promise, now he has to grow further,” he told **********.

“With Bonucci, he must be able to tie the elegance of his game with the ability to mark: if he gets better at one-on-ones, he’ll become a champion in all respects.

“Donnarumma? His renewal could’ve been handled differently, but I had no doubt that the most logical solution would be for him to stay at Milan.

“I don’t know him personally, but I know he’s a sensitive lad and, as such, may have had some hesitation.

“Still, he has technical qualities that aren’t being talked about and he won’t be brought down by what happened in June.

“Likewise, I had no doubt that the fans would treat him like an idol again.

“Bonucci? It was a transfer that certainly amazed me with its timing. Bonucci’s a professional and he won’t be fazed.

“In any case, going to Milan at his age and with his past at Juventus, it’s a great challenge for him.

“Were they right to make him captain? You should ask Montolivo. I guess they warned him and explained their decision to him well.

“I like the enthusiasm and willingness of their players. I like the options that are available to Montella.

“What worries me? Putting together all these players naturally involves unknowns. Their Europa League commitments must also be considered. Inter, one of their likely rivals for Champions League qualification, won’t have them.

“Have their choices for attack convinced me? That’s where Milan’s season will be played. It’s there that the difference in qualifying for the Champions League will be made.

“You can‘t expect Cutrone to score 20 goals, Andrè Silva will need time to adapt and Kalinic has just arrived. We’ll see…”

http://www.football-italia.net/109245/‘strikers-will-decide-milan’s-season’

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini

Max :proud:

He seems doesnt change a bit at all.. just growing some mustache ..

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
It’s a normal process of becoming a man and being blessed with good skin genes.

same goes to Paolo despite his gray hairs that looks appears these days lately. but I was this close to shock when I saw his wife Adriana looks like a granny. He looks like a granny with the hot outfits. just thinking how the beauty can easily flies .. oh dear .. *crossmyfingersthatsomedayidonthavetochangedrasticallylikethis*

Schedule