The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For the doubters let me just say this.

I believe F+M have built the skeleton of an excellent team but are just missing the cherry on top (a top coach and a top midfielder/striker).

I believe we have a core of very young players who can become world class under the right coach (i.e. Conte). I'm talking about Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Conti, Locatelli, Kessie + Andre Silva.

I also believe we have a couple of experienced top players in our ranks (Bonucci + Biglia) who are playing like fodders because of our inexperienced amateur coach. I believe if we hired Conte he would return Bonucci to being the world class CB he was not so long ago. Don't forget Conte was the man who transformed Bonucci from an average CB at Bari to a world class defender. I also think Biglia is one of the best regista's in the game and it's no wonder Real Madrid and a host of EPL teams have been linked with him in the past.

I also believe there's several very good players like Musacchio, Suso + Rodriguez who can become elite players if the aforementioned top coach arrives.

However, we're missing a top coach with strong personality like Conte and a top player in midfield + attack.

The only 2 games I've seen this season where we've played like a top team is against Bayern in pre-season and the Europa league farmers who we smashed 6-1. Every other performance has been a stinker which is reflected in our league position.

Montella did himself no favors either with the constant turnover in team selection. It's still too early in the season that players are getting fatigued. Hopefully Conte does leave because I really see no real competition for his services.

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

Me discussing youth players was simply me reporting what Management, journalists and other sites were saying at the time. In other words I was simply reporting the news. I did this at a time where we had a pathetic first team squad which hadn't been invested in for years. The problem with youth talents is they're hot one minute and flops the next. But you can never rule them out completely. Guys like Aubameyang and Darmian have come back to bite us in the ass whilst Petagna/Cristante/Verdi are getting NT call ups.

When I first mentioned Fossati he'd just won young Serie B player of the year and was leading the league in stats. At that particular time he would've been far more useful than the likes of Traore, Constant etc. However, now we've significantly upgraded the team and given he's regressed he's no longer useful. He's still playing Serie A games for Verona though so he's not a total dud.

What I find more amusing is people like you hyping up Niang as the second coming. I said from day one he was trash and looks like I was right. In 5 seasons here he only regressed and still ended up at a midtable club like Cristate/Petagna/Fossati/Verdi :lol: I'm sure if any of those guys had been given the same opportunities as him here they would've become rotational players.

you didnt just reported news etc...you defended them with your life...yet they didnt deliver

also i have hyped niang back in the day...but constantly bashing him last 3 years or so.dont understand whats your point....on another note niang's market value is as much as all of them combined...cristante went to benfica...petagna for peanuts to atalanta...fossati :fp::fp:

but but but...thats not the point....i just give you and advice just not to bash you the entire forum all the time....and you keep coming with fossatis and fuckeratis of this world....good luck
waiting for your next ban

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2003-2005 Dida was better....But Dida's problem was never goalkeeping...it was always concentration, which Buffon was leagues ahead of him at.

There are a lot of shot-stoppers that are better than Buffon but his consistency and concentration are quite remarkable.

Just do it :thumbsup:

hopefully

:rolleyes:
Hey...at least we're not sponsored by Tinder :o
dcfcfan1 would be even more annoying :lol:

ahahahaha

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Please not Puma

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Please not Puma

emerson_1842887.jpg

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone dealing with this as if it happened? Isn't it just a report from GDS, which has been pretty shit recently?

I feel like it's just part of news that gets a lot of reaction, which all follows a theme: "Milan is a fake, and they will all fail!"

I'd be sad if we lost adidas, I like their stuff, but it's funny hearing about NB or UA as potential sponsors, not Nike, but aren't we trying to expand into Asia and NB and UA really don't have a foot in those markets, at all, so why would we do that, or why would adidas lose that?

If Milan starts winning, like they should, I think you'll be hearing very different things in the media. Until I see something official, I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out.

(I mean, I know why: it's because this news is something that contributes to the theme that Milan is failing, which is Milan fans' fear, mine included)

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
It's gonna be Puma, according to La Stampa.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Is this true? Where does the money go? Club or apparel maker?
e41d2d0802af4d02c60c8cde2c3cbdb3.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Seriously, how many of you guys are still buying authentic Milan jersey?
It's been out of my reach since last season

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Well,

£300.000.000/£69 = 4.340.000 jersey

There are still 4mio people who are buying either Zlatan/Pogba/both jerseys

And the best jersey Milan could sell last season was? Gigio's? Nobody (or very very few) wants to buy a goalie's jersey

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes Puma please. The only option that's as classy as Adidas in this business.

It's sad if the contract figures are lower though.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy that it's Puma.
I doubt the media would know the contract figures. Let's wait for something official.

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
If its Puma this is a huge big dick move by the Chinese.

Especially since the founders of Puma and Adidas were brothers. Incredible story

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Puma sponsors Conte. Only other coach they sponsor is Tuchel.

Also Donnarumma. So if it is Puma expect him to be the face of the team even more than he now is.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Seriously, how many of you guys are still buying authentic Milan jersey?
It's been out of my reach since last season

Been buying since 2010, got around 16 inc retro ones.

Happy with Puma, fk adidas.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
United gets more than 60M a year from Chevrolet.

We are settling for 10-15M.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

first of all their combined cost includes wages too....
secondly man utd sell 2.6m jereys/year even without them...
but for every jersey they sell they get 11-15$....so i doubt they ve made back more than 50m.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This Adidas thing is very bad PR, in my opinion.

The only good clubs sponsored by Puma are Dortmund and Arsenal.

Very frightened by what a possible Milan Puma jersey will look like.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
What's the source for the potential deal with Puma or is it just speculation? Forget what the jersey looks like, 15m a season would be a seriously weak deal and confirm Adidas have binned us.

To make matters worse, Juve will end up with an improved deal from Adidas...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.