Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mTmGwCz.gif

jhELkqM.gif

UdXUpLZ.gif

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure he's that great of a fit for this team. He's aggressive and tries hard, but very limited. Last season he started off really well, but was pretty weak in the end of the season. I believe he only had 1 goal in the last 7 matches or so.

He's a better fit for a team that will create constant chances as he's a good finisher, or playing for a smaller team where the entire team is built to play for him or to his strengths - one of them being long balls to the wings which he's good at exploiting.

His link-up play is very weak and he seems to get bullied off the ball really easily. I think the refs have picked up on his diving too so he wouldn't get many free kicks. Obviously, the 3 centre backs he faced are some of the best in the air as well.

But generally, he's a good striker in a good setup, but definitely very limited. Most big teams would not have a player like him as a starter imo.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
So bad recently
MUch worse than Andre Silva last performance at Milan
So sad we loaned Silva out so this guy wont have any competitors at his position

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I think he will be okay once RR is replaced by Theo, Leao and Rebic start, their pace will stretch out the defenders giving him more space.

But yes, he needs to improve on the 1v1 battles, needs to be more witty there.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I think he will be okay once RR is replaced by Theo, Leao and Rebic start, their pace will stretch out the defenders giving him more space.

But yes, he needs to improve on the 1v1 battles, needs to be more witty there.

+1 .

Piatek is not made for slow build up back towards his goal kinda play which is inevitable with our master sideways and backwards passers. Once those toxins are out of the starting xi (I guess GP will Be Out soon if they aren’t) , Piatek will get more real service and get back to scoring .

He’s a very limited player though which sucks.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
If we stay with this shit system, piatek will continue to fail. If we do for some awful reason keep giampaolo we should think about selling piatek and getting belotti. Belotti is just simply better for this system and just in general is a more complete striker. Can play solo or with another striker. Is stronger and has good link up play to bring his teammates into the game, and makes more incisive runs. I like piatek but IMO he requires a ton of movement around him and service to be successful since he is not very strong and not good at hold up or link up play and lets be real in this team hes going to have to become far more complete or fail and its gonna be hard to all of the sudden make him a complete player

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
1 season wonder, limited af. He is worthless if he cant score.
Bring back Silva and let the Portuguese duo kill serie A

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It was clear from the beginning that he's limited. But there has been limited strikers who succeeded at big clubs before e.g. Inzaghi, Nistelrooy, Icardi... it remains to be seen if Piatek possesses the mental fortitude to withstand the immense pressure at Milan.

It was funny af that he did a very complicated run up and still had the GK guess the right direction of his PKs, both times :lol:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
His pre-penalty run looks ridiculous. At least it is working at the moment. Great penalty strikes.

Should have had a hat-trick and his misses cost us the game.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
i refuse to shit on Pistolero with the given coach, which he is clearly upset about from his comments and attitude on the pitch.

he only began to act selfish when the GP system has proven to be barren, and since that a mental side of a striker s allot more important than the physical one, once we will change coaches i believe he'll return to bombing nets.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I get nervous everytime he steps up for a penalty because of that run before the shot.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
A fraud.. and i was here trashing cutrone while this guy hasn’t been any better.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I dont know whether he will get back that fire inside of him. Personally i think he should rid of number 9 but he wont

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He played one of his worst finishing games against Torino. Yet, he had his best build-up contribution performance yet for Milan. A big part of the credit for our first half performance goes to him.

So overall, keep up the good work. The goals will come, finishing is just a matter of form, he doesn't have to learn it.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
bench next game

looking worse than Cutrone and Silva

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol 1 season wonder? hope not.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I feel bad for this guy, he is the victim of the low self esteem the club is going through. He will come good once things improve, people tend to forget that he is also a young striker still trying to develop his game. At least the attitude to improve is there. He will come good, forza Piatek.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Going through a rough period, but it's not like he isn't trying. He is running his ass off, and even dropping deep into our own half to catch clearances.
This is when he needs the fans support, but the bb!lanisti twats are more like judges than supporters. Praising him to the skies when he's scoring, and whistling him off the pitch when he goes through a slump.
It's not the shirt that's too heavy, it's Milan, together with Real Madrid & Barca, having the least supportive, most gloryhunting fans, who'll make bad moments worse and more difficult to get out of.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
It's not the shirt that's too heavy, it's Milan, together with Real Madrid & Barca, having the least supportive, most gloryhunting fans, who'll make bad moments worse and more difficult to get out of.

hahahaha Milan fans are gloryhunters.. that's amazing.

Madrid & Barca have won multiple CL titles the last decade, while we haven't even seen the group stage.

Milan fans are the most masochists fans out there, and they should rightly boo a player that selfishly kicks the ball above the net instead of passing to his teammates, or alternatively miss a clear shot when we're behind.

these are professional athletes who make millions, they don't care about the shirt and to the fans.

fans shouldn't cheer for the players themselves, players should earn the respect of the fans.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Going through a rough period, but it's not like he isn't trying. He is running his ass off, and even dropping deep into our own half to catch clearances.

This is when he needs the fans support, but the bb!lanisti twats are more like judges than supporters. Praising him to the skies when he's scoring, and whistling him off the pitch when he goes through a slump.

Putting milan fans in the same category as real and barcelona.. are you okay?

We have literally been shit the past 8 seasons and you can count the amount of times they “booed” the team on that period in one hand.

Besides this is Ac Milan, even if we play like a Mid-table team there are still huge expectations.
___

As for piatek, he has been below average.. I know you wanted him to be the next suarez so baldy, but right now he is matri level. He can’t even do the basic football drills.
The commentators kept saying that he might be a 1 season wonder, and rightfully so.

His ass needs to be benched.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
problem is we are not taking advantage of his runs or other strikers before him. in last 5 years, i can probably count the number of through balls given to our strikers in one hand.

having said that, he was very lazy today. rarely made runs, rarely held onto the ball.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Much worse than Andre Silva, so limited and lazy ass. And he is given many chances unlike Silva who never has chances to start 2 consecutive games for Milan. Feel like Kalinic 2.0

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every Milan striker goes through the same cycle at Milan.
1. Honeymoon period with the fans
2. First goal drought
3. "OMG, he is utter shit, sell sell sell sell.

Previous victims - Crutone, Silva, Bacca, SES, Pato

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
2. First goal drought

add gonzalo... but it all cf's problem

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
2. First goal drought

And where are they now?
The only one who didn’t get enough chances was Andre Silva.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And where are they now?
The only one who didn’t get enough chances was Andre Silva.

+ Higuain to that list

Each one is playing in a better team, except for Pato :lol:
But let's pretend our problem is the striker because we can't play like a team to save our lives and we need someone like Ibra or Sheva to bail us out. :proud:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I think he is quite weak, easily shrugged off the ball by defender. Skriniar make a meal out of piatek and i notice how weak he is since last season derby.

Isn't giampaolo supposed to put him on some strengh-enhanced regime? Why he is still so frail

Schedule