05/06/2007 Milan 0 - 0 Fiorentina

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Kuzimoto said:
yeah,i saw him too-he looked like he is in for the new Milan job-maybe in management??? :eek:
Or could he be our lucky charm :D
Lol he in our mgt? If he would have stayed on at least he would get a start over Oli :head:

So I guess the formation would be like this:

4312: Dida; Cafu, Bonera, Kaladze, Favalli; Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff; Kaka; Oliviera,Pippo
or
4411: Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho/Jankulovski; Gattuso, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Ambro; Kaka; Oliviera

why I said the 4411 is if Pippo isnt fit, and Carlo would probably want to increase our lead - strengthen our position in 3rd place, and then use all the rotation sqaud for the remaining 2 games (catania & Udinese which would be an easier task I think)

Then when we win the CL in Athens07, Carlo would field the same squad against Reggina

Last edited:

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
I don't get it, is the game today or tomorow :conf: ?

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But why does it say on the headline of the topic that the game is today :conf:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Red&Black--Lion said:

Its mistake from the moderator , they should correct it .. you have the official site to check ..also livescore.com etc etc..

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Andrea Pirlo, Ricardo Kaka
Let's get over it !?

All we need to achieve so far is just to keep up with the good performance and win against Fiorentina...Hopes for the second place are just a dream as I don't believe Roma would draw or lose any remaining match. We're good with the third place knowing all disadvantages we had from the beginning...We are still showing to the world that we are one of the best team world and europe ever had.

>>>>>>>>>>>>FORZA MILAN>>>>>>>>>LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EUROPE CHAMPION>>>>>>>>

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Red&Black--Lion said:
Actually it's formed month/day/year otherwise it would be 5-th of June. I see no need to moderate...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Tony officially out. And other's as well:
Toni is not the only absentee for Prandelli, as Alessandro Potenza, Tomas Ujfalusi, Marco Donadel and Mario Alberto Santana are also sidelined.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Dario Dainelli is a huge doubt as well.

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Actually it's formed month/day/year otherwise it would be 5-th of June. I see no need to moderate...
OK :tongue: , usually people write day/month/year but :D ....

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Red&Black--Lion said:
OK :tongue: , usually people write day/month/year but :D ....
From what I've heard the yankees don't. Best option would be month's abbreviation or something. Maybe I will/should start a new line like that in the future.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Jasper said:
Toni is not the only absentee for Prandelli, as Alessandro Potenza, Tomas Ujfalusi, Marco Donadel and Mario Alberto Santana are also sidelined.
could it be also because he is heading to munich? :rolleyes:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Jasper said:

good news for us especially toni he could have caused us problems, ujfalusi is also a good defender and a big loss for them lets just win and almost secure 4th place.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dann said:
good news for us especially toni he could have caused us problems, ujfalusi is also a good defender and a big loss for them lets just win and almost secure 4th place.

FORZA MILAN!!!

I highlighted him since he's their captain from what I know.

Metalheadache said:
could it be also because he is heading to munich? :rolleyes:
There hasn't been even gossip how the Bayern interest might have an effect on his playing against us so I'm positive he's injured.

Ancelotti about tactics. Also confirms that Ronaldo will be out.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I doubt Toni will go to Munich since they wont play in the CL next year and he stated previosly that his big wish is to play in a CL team

About tomorrow I want to see the best possible squad.We just have to win this game and the next so we feel relaxed before the final and prepare for the game in a best possible way.
Toni is out for the Viola and that’s a good thing cos' he is the one that always torment us.
My formation since Ronaldo is injured:

-------------------Dida---------------
Cafu------Bonera------Kaladze---Favali-
----------------Pirlo-------------------
--Brochi-------------------------Gourcuff
----------------Seedorf-----------------
-------------Kaka----------------------
----------------------Oli/Pippo---------

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
I highlighted him since he's their captain from what I know.

There hasn't been even gossip how the Bayern interest might have an effect on his playing against us so I'm positive he's injured.

Ancelotti about tactics. Also confirms that Ronaldo will be out.
right okay got that one

Edi said:
I doubt Toni will go to Munich since they wont play in the CL next year and he stated previosly that his big wish is to play in a CL team
why arent they playing? :rolleyes:

Metalheadache said:
So I guess the formation would be like this:

4312: Dida; Cafu, Bonera, Kaladze, Favalli; Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff; Kaka; Oliviera,Pippo
or
4411: Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho/Jankulovski; Gattuso, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Ambro; Kaka; Oliviera

so since gattuso may not play, I'll go for brocchi, not quite sure, between pippo or oli (most probably pippo will start and then oli comes as a sub or vice versa)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here's a warm-and-fuzzy statistic I found on another forum:

BigSoccer.com said:
If you look at the current Milan squad they have 10 players on the roster who have at least one WC winners' medal: Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Oddo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka', Ronaldo, Gilardino, and Inzaghi. Can anyone name another club with more, past or present?

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
who will play in attack??
oli??pippo??gila??boriello??

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
edika_kaka said:
who will play in attack??
oli??pippo??gila??boriello??
Oliveira - Boriello :D .

We are probably going to squeeze the last drop of blood out of Kaka.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Dida; Cafu, Bonera, Simic, Favalli; Brocchi, Pirlo, Gourcuff; Seedorf; Kaka, Aubameyang ;)

freaky spook

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,pirlo,nesta,messi
Has the ban on Boriello been taken off?

what about De Genarro???

freaky spook

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,pirlo,nesta,messi
Edi said:

About tomorrow I want to see the best possible squad.We just have to win this game and the next so we feel relaxed before the final and prepare for the game in a best possible way.
Toni is out for the Viola and that’s a good thing cos' he is the one that always torment us.
My formation since Ronaldo is injured:

-------------------Dida---------------
Cafu------Bonera------Kaladze---Favali-
----------------Pirlo-------------------
--Brochi-------------------------Gourcuff
----------------Seedorf-----------------
-------------Kaka----------------------
----------------------Oli/Pippo---------

Would love to see that 11 in that formation play tommorow ( it is the conventional Christmas tree that ancelotti has been following off late)

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Livorno are supposedly interested in Borriello. They can have him as far as I'm concerned.

INsider

Banned
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
Rotation is vital now. Let's rotate people, Carlo.

I disagree, strongly even.
From now on each match should be considered a dress rehearsal.
We hit form rather late in the season and have to continue to perform on that higher level now because the more we allow ourselves to relax and play less focussed and tinker with formations and alternative lineups, the harder it will become to recreate the CL momentum physically as well as psychologically.
Or in other words, we're on a high and we better not come down until after Athens.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's Oliviera's birthday today so i think Carlo will let him start. Would be great to see him score and get a little more self confidence. Maybe he can use his chance this time!
Forza MILAN

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
OFFICIAL LINE-UP: MILAN-FIORENTINA
5/6/2007
MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze, Favalli; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kakà, Serginho; Ricardo Oliveira
FIORENTINA: Frey; Jorgensen, Kroldrup, Gamberini, Pasqual; Pazienza, Liverani, Montolivo; Reginaldo, Pazzini, Mutu
| |

interesting to see where serge plays maybe up front.

Schedule