The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If it’s up to Silvio he would have never sold his beloved Milan, and we would have been struggling like every season ever since we sold sheva. (This is common sense).

Berlusconi failed Milan when he couldn’t pour money into the team, heavy investment needed and his family prevented him from investing.

This is all history, now the future looks bright with fassone and mirabelli; can’t wait to see the fancy mancini with his fancy scarfs on the sideline losing to the likes of Genoa and Torino ��

FYI Berlusconi was always so stubborn about his tactical intrusions ask someone who got fired live on tv like zaccaroni but also very generous and supporting.

Trueish

Bold: most important

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Because he stole my ex-gf and got me fired from my job.

Jesus, I don’t hate him but he is a big hole in our midfield beside the fact that he scores and Thinks/act like he’s the sole ambessador of Joga Bonita

:lol:

but seriously,

"he scores" thats pretty big imo.

If we sell him we should get a better replacement

and a better replacement will probably cost us 40m in todays market....so selling him for 15m + 2 crates of bananas is probably not a good idea.

;)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Id get Milinlovic savic to take bonas place in the XI

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That's dumb. Yes it was a clear Maradona-like handball but wtf were the refs and their precious VAR doing then?

Even inzaghi didnt know it was a hand before half time

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

but seriously,

and a better replacement will probably cost us 40m in todays market....so selling him for 15m + 2 crates of bananas is probably not a good idea.

;)

2 crates of bananas are buying back option in case we can’t find suitable replacement.

Now seriously bonaventura isn’t going to be missed if he’s replaced by a decent midfielder and by decent I mean someone like pellegrini whose exit clause is around 25 m.

Now where were bonaventura on Lazio’s goal last night? Why hakan was around the edge of the box while bonaventua was higher on the field? Why our left side is always the problem? Count how many goals we conceded coming from left.

Bonaventua can be the best semi-pro player and will probably win ballon dor if there is such thing as semi pros.

Have you ever wondered why he’s not even considered for the national team?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
FIF posters are realizing the harsh reality that we will finish above them at the end of the season.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Because he stole my ex-gf and got me fired from my job.

Jesus, I don’t hate him but he is a big hole in our midfield beside the fact that he scores and Thinks/act like he’s the sole ambessador of Joga Bonita

He is looking better with each game recently. Looks like he's finally overcoming his injury. No point in selling him before we sign someone better than him. If we get someone like SMS, sure, I'd be inclined to let him walk for a good offer, but now? Definite no.

Even if we get a better player, top clubs still need quality rotation options. Having Bona available as a second option after recent years of Poli and Bertolacci sounds dreamlike.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Cutrone on instagram

DUtGDRGWAAAEjPF

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He is looking better with each game recently. Looks like he's finally overcoming his injury. No point in selling him before we sign someone better than him. If we get someone like SMS, sure, I'd be inclined to let him walk for a good offer, but now? Definite no.

Even if we get a better player, top clubs still need quality rotation options. Having Bona available as a second option after recent years of Poli and Bertolacci sounds dreamlike.

I agree with almost everything, the moment he’s utilized as a rotational player is a win for every one

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
2 crates of bananas are buying back option in case we can’t find suitable replacement.

Now seriously bonaventura isn’t going to be missed if he’s replaced by a decent midfielder and by decent I mean someone like pellegrini whose exit clause is around 25 m.

Now where were bonaventura on Lazio’s goal last night? Why hakan was around the edge of the box while bonaventua was higher on the field? Why our left side is always the problem? Count how many goals we conceded coming from left.

Bonaventua can be the best semi-pro player and will probably win ballon dor if there is such thing as semi pros.

Have you ever wondered why he’s not even considered for the national team?

Because the italy coach was an idiot - who considered montolivo?

Agree with most of the things buddy - but selling him for 15m is the kind of move that we will curse for years. Better to keep him as a squad player.

Pelligrini is a risk. SMS is a 100% yes - but come on he's 50m+

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol Cutrone will be disqualified for a couple of games because of the goal according to Gazzetta.
Smells like bullshit. If it was a handball, it's the refs mistake.

At this rate they should start disqualifying players for scoring offside goals as well.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
wtf. Bonaventura was just about to become a starter for the NT when he got injured, if he regains his form, he will make it. semi pro my ass. He's not a top player but dissing him like this makes no sense.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alo, the decision came from the fact that F&M had no money to spend on a coach and Gattuso was hired as a fill gap though I know they said he isn’t a temp solution. tell me who was out there for grabs yet f&m passed on and hired gattuso. Mancini is all written over fassone bright forehead. Nothing courageous about it.

Let’s rewind to when gattuso was brought on? To what reason he was brought on? If it was to restore Milan DNA through youngster then Case closed no point ranting further. :D.

What’s Milan DNA? Now you answer this and please try your hardest not to mention Berlusconi:lol:

Berlusconi is many things but he’s a winner. Now enough of him.

Please tell me when was the last time F&M came out from the hole and spoke to press? Do you know what that mean?

I am being harsh on them because they disappeared and disappointed when the team needed them the most. I have nothing against them, I really wish we don’t have another year zero. I want their project to prove successful and bear fruits.

I mean if Mancini is such a sure thing as you want me to believe then they surely would have found away to bring him as the Montella replacement immediately?

Milan DNA: Let me begin my answer with a question. What was our biggest strength last season? Certainly not the overall quality of our squad. For me it was the teamspirit, the will to fight for each ball and never let a game go no matter if we are 1:0 or 3:0 behind. For me, that's Milan DNA: Always give everything you have, always go for the win, never give up – for me it's actually our winner mentality. Last year every player gave his all, every one fighted for the other one. With that fighting spirit we managed to beat a Juventus-side in Doha who up to that point seemed unbeatable, especially in a final of a domestic tournament.

Now with 10 new players and the departure of many old players from that old core we lost that strength, obviously. And, somehow, Montella wasn't able to restore and form that bunch of players into a team during his second season. Our players didn't play like they had a purpose, or like they felt that they belong to the same team. Everyone was running randomly around, without a plan, full of confusion. Montella was asked to set an entirely new base for the years to come, and he failed miserably.

Meanwhile, Gattuso was doing a similiar job with the primavera, a team who dramatically changed face too and had to be rebuild from scratch. Mirabelli is said to have visited the primavera lots of times. Obviously Gattuso was able to transform that bunch of young players into a cohesent group. Mirabelli rightfully observed that this – before tactics and system – is what current Milan needs the most: Someone who's able to form that bunch of players into a team and give them back the fighting spirit who for me, together with winner mentality, is what Milan DNA stands for the most.

That's the reason why Gattuso was appointed.

And what do you mean by "they disappeared when the team needed them the most?" Haven't they constantly given their thoughts and supported the team during our most unwatchable months from september to november? And even after that? I really can't see why you say they disappeared since they are constantly in press giving interviews. Anyway the agenda of the newspapers to discredit the new management for every move they make no matter if they look left or right is obvious. Where is the point in giving the media more footage to throw against them? I mean – When they talk every word they say is used against them and when they don't talk their silence is used also against them so... whatever they do, it's wrong.

And btw, I didn't mentioned his name one time ;).

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
saying jack is full of himself is another dumb thing, he's always been humble and down to earth. The fact that he's trying to play a leader role and make plays is only positive as half of the team are just passing the ball back and running headless. We all remember how horrible the team looked after he got injured last year. Unfortunately its like the Suso hate. Once someone says something its hard to accept it was bullshit and apologize, so ppl just keep hating for no reason and see everything in black and white. UNLEASH the vulture inside of you :lol:

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Something like: I've looked at the pictures of the goal, in a moment of instinct and adrenaline I had the idea that I had hit the ball in a regular manner. I'd like to say that it wasnt a voluntary gesture and I'm sorry that my honesty is being discussed.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Id get Milinlovic savic to take bonas place in the XI

you are the only one on this planet..

but seriously,

;)

if we dont sell him in 2 years he's gonna cost only a crate of bananas and we still need that 40m+replacement(if the prices in two years havent gone up to 100m for a good lcm/cam)
Alo, the decision came from the fact that F&M had no money to spend on a coach and Gattuso was hired as a fill gap though I know they said he isn’t a temp solution. tell me who was out there for grabs yet f&m passed on and hired gattuso. Mancini is all written over fassone bright forehead. Nothing courageous about it.

why didnt silvio came with that idea and instead gone for pipo, midtablivic brocchi....all with the known results?

Believe me, the moment they'll hire that fraud of a Mancini I'll be the first one to blame the management ;). But at the moment we finally see some ideas and decisions of F&M panning out well and yet you are still here already talking about the next possible fuck-up who probably never will happen. And as always I have realy a hard time to understand where this comes from. ;)

However I give the credit to the B&G-aera for the will to build on a strong youth-sector in times it became obvious that we financially can't compete with the top of Europe anymore.

That said, I can't follow the argument that Gattuso was a player of B&G aera so the credits for Gattusos guidance go to Silvio. I really can't, one thing for me has only very little to do with the other. And even if I follow your argument I wonder why you're giving so little credit to F&M for taking a bold decision by making him coach of the 1st team to begin with, against every odds and opinions? How can it be "Fassones" Milan when he's here since 6 months while Silvio has owned this club for 30 years? Either way to me it's very odd to talk about how much of the CEO's or president's persona is in a playing Milan-side as their direct influence on a team's performance equals almost 0. It was not Silvio coaching a team, nor it's Fassone. Gattuso has made many experiences in different locations. His 1st experiences as a coach he made with FC Sion under Christian Constantin. How much of Constantin's Milan was it yesterday? You see, maybe it's me but I really have a hard time to follow your argumentation of this :)

BTW, Ancelotti once said he tricked Silvio: He showed him starting line-ups with a 4-3-1-2, with Pippo and Kakà upfront and Seedorf behind, so that Silvio was pleased, but actually the team played a 4-3-2-1 with Pippo as lone CF and Seedorf & Kaka on his shoulders. To me it seems like Silvios only guidances were "attacare" and "2-strikers", and he takes a loooot of credits for himself for that because that's what he always did: Using Milan as a vehicle to boost his own popularity.
stop telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule