Alessandro Nesta Thread

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
I love it when he loses his nerves!

Me too. Holding Aronica by throat was the only good thing to grin/smile about after Aquilani's header. :tongue:

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
can anybody make a gif of nesta holding aronica's throat?

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Oh, how I love this man!!!!!

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Love you Nesta. After all this shit, seeing him destroying that Napoli cunt was worth everything.

Fiero

Reaction score
I wish I could be as bad ass as him. :D

Aronica seems like a huge douche. I remember last season Prince lost it on him as well and caused a huge scuffle. Admittedly after a Robinho dive but still. :D One of my fav moments from last season, "non-football" wise.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Nesta did the right thing, fuck Aronica... too bad we lost today tho :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Oh, how I love this man!!!!!

Nothing but respect.

Cristina did this:
eC8to.gif

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A fluffed clearance and a tantrum. Strange performance.

Not a great clearance but on any other night the attacker would have put that in the stands, unfortuanately Cavani was on fire.

I think Nesta was getting sick of defending with just Silva on counter attacks.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
CdS reported, Nesta and Aronica had to be separated in the dressing room by their teammates after final whistle.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
nesta getting angry is :star: last year also he had some fight with napoli remember Bommel clearence
and his fight in madrid

I love him so much when he is angry

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aronica is a cunt, but he did nothing wrong in that situation. Unless he said something to provoke Nesta.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
watch closely, he stood on Nesta's foot.

I'd be pretty impressed if he managed to do that on purpose, while looking at the ball, and without breaking his stride.

Last edited:

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
why isnt nesta captain? im sure that if he wanted to he could be the captain easily.. but i guess he promised lazio he wouldnt captain any other team anymore. such a pitty. would make the perfect captain

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Aronica clearly didn't do anything bad, and watching his mouth is none too.

It's just the fact we were losing 3-1 in Naples, and noting was happening for us it seemed and we are coming from a very successful season.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ I also think it has something to do with ref being cunts and wouldnt call shit for us and gives Napoli all the calls

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nesta is such a hero, so much passion and hunger still after all that he's won. :proud:

People have a tendency to disregard older players because physically they have lost something from their best years, however their football intelligence and the mental fortitude don't go away, and intelligent players can compensate for their physical challenges by playing smart.

Even if Thiago Silva individually is a better defender than Nesta these days, Nesta is just as important to our defence. Nesta is a leader and we are very lucky to have him still. We just have to rest him once in a while so he's ready when we need him the most.

I don't know why he got into a fight with Aronica, but I know that he's not a man to let himself be pushed around. He stands up for himself and his teammates.

A Swedish journalist who reports on Barca said that after the Barca match Pato was very happy with the match but when Nesta was asked aren't you very happy he was annoyed with the implication and replied "Come on, we're Milan for God's sake." :star:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like Nesta and how he carries himself, I hope he retires with us.

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
kalde norge :)

ja toll og moms her er sinnsykt og inkludert tollavgift må man regne med mer enn en 40% prisøkning i forhold til hva man betalte i nettbutikken, når den er fra utlandet. Dessverre er det svært vanskelig/umulig(?) å få tak i Milan drakt med originaltrykk ifra Norge

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Of course the refs are going to favour Napoli slightly with a hostile crowd in sight; it's the nature of the beast. End of the day Milan were outplayed, for one reason or another, and we have plenty of time to get them back at the San Siro.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
So sad he can't be our captain. One of the greatest defenders of all time. Despite his age and injuries, he's just so great. Every time someone goes past him (which doesn't happen often thankfully) I feel as if I've witnessed a blasphemy.

What a legend of the game.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He doesn't need an armband to tell him he is the captain :proud:

Schedule