Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paredes is average, we already have Bonaventura in same level.

You gotta be kidding me..
Bonaventura is a whole other type. Paredes is a regista / defensive midfielder, Bonaventura is a central midfielder / left winger. Bonaventura is trash though

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As long as we have a buy back option, Im not bothered. Locatelli is overrated by our fans because of his goal vs Juventus (even in that game he gave the ball away LOTS) and because he came up through our youth system.

Calabria and cutrone are much more promising players to be honest

Not so, I never rated Loca for his goal, I started to like him after it, he got good defensive skills, and a lot of energy & fighting. Biglia instead is a dead shit.

Calabria is very overrated. Cutrone ok.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me..
Bonaventura is a whole other type. Paredes is a regista / defensive midfielder, Bonaventura is a central midfielder / left winger. Bonaventura is trash though

He played regista but he isn’t.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
WTF !
Cutrone , Bonucci , Conti , Kessie , Suso/Zuzo ;) , RicRod

Conti need to be seen, Zuzo is among the worsts in our team, Calabria is shit. The rest are slighty worse or older than those I mentioned.

Last edited:

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Its 2018/19 season now bro.
Locatelli wants to leave doesnt want a loan.
Paredes is better than Locatelli right now.
What exactly does Locatelli offer us now ? Hes not very good at anything hes decent but not a standout even though he'll lmprove or should improve.Id prefer to keep him but wont lose sleep as he wants to leave according to all reports.Doubt they are all just lies and hes being forced out while he cries and begs to stay.

I know that it is 18/19 season. My point was that Locatelli playing constantly (like in 16/17 season) isn't worse than Biglia.
Can't say a word about Paredes - didn't see him play enough.
Locatelli offers us an average level on the field - just like Biglia, Monto or Badelj - and a huge potential which needs play time to explode. Maybe today with him won't be better (but won't be worse either) than with Biglia, but tomorrow will be better too - and he is cheaper than Biglia.
It's all he wants - more time on the field. If anyone is stupid enough to field Biglia instead of him in this circumstances, than should be incapacitated and removed from Milan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Remember how well we played last season v top teams w Rino in charge?

A few key additions. Solid offseason planning. Rested players.

We eating good.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Why would anyone be against selling Locatelli, if we insert a buyback, like SKY just reported?

He's almost deadweight here (now), and his sale opens funds for other, pressing moves.

This justifies the Paredes link.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Former Alitalia CEO Rocco Sabelli could be one of the new Milan board members appointed [Sky]

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why would anyone be against selling Locatelli, if we insert a buyback, like SKY just reported?

He's almost deadweight here (now), and his sale opens funds for other, pressing moves.

There is Zuzo who has scored 1 goal in 28 games, has blocked us houndred of attacks and who costs €40M. Remember Salah was sold for €50M , with a good management we can sign a winger capable of scoring 13-15 goals with Zuzo’s money. Locatellis 11M will serve us nothing.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Low transfer fee = low buy back option.

The last thing this forum needs is negative people who re-appear when things are cloudy.

It’s safe to move to players thread now.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I know that it is 18/19 season. My point was that Locatelli playing constantly (like in 16/17 season) isn't worse than Biglia.
Can't say a word about Paredes - didn't see him play enough.
Locatelli offers us an average level on the field - just like Biglia, Monto or Badelj - and a huge potential which needs play time to explode. Maybe today with him won't be better (but won't be worse either) than with Biglia, but tomorrow will be better too - and he is cheaper than Biglia.
It's all he wants - more time on the field. If anyone is stupid enough to field Biglia instead of him in this circumstances, than should be incapacitated and removed from Milan.
Cant disagree with any of that.If he saying he wants to leave is true not much we can do.But if they are selling and hes not keen its odd.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
There is Zuzo who has scored 1 goal in 28 games, has blocked us houndred of attacks and who costs €40M. Remember Salah was sold for €50M , with a good management we can sign a winger capable of scoring 13-15 goals with Zuzo’s money. Locatellis 11M will serve us nothing.

Who Zuzo ? Is he a youth team player ?

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So you are shitting on Suso who was one of our best performers but praising Donnarumma who had an absolute disaster of a season and earns ridiculous wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule