Caen got relegated, right?

Is he good? Has someone seen him play?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Hes close to signing for Arsenal i believe, plus ive seen him play, very very raw talent. needs a few years...

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
How much will we pay for him? If he comes? Is that source reliable?

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hes close to signing for Arsenal i believe, plus ive seen him play, very very raw talent. needs a few years...

New BALOTELLI :D:D:D. he is only a kid. But he is interested by many Clubs as Arsenal, Mancity... so he has talent!!! I want this kid!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
5 mil for him??

let's wait till his contract runs out :g:

naah he will sign for Arsenal.Only Arsenal was allowed to have him on trail for a week and Wenger liked him and made a bid that was rejected. City and Spurs asked for trail after that and was denied. The boy wants to go to Arsenal and he's just a raw kid right now

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
5 million for the 5 goals that he has scored? No.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
for 5 mil.. why not

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Top talent !!

Wenger will make this guy very good, but if he comes allegri will sure be able to help him too.

Niang is French and Flampi and Bukake can help him settle in too.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sky 24,sportitalia,sky sport england,,all confirmed we readched agreemnt with caen for 2+2 mil for this kid and he will be on sunday here for medical.

i saw just 1 game and he was impressive yes he needs 1-2 years but top talent

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
5 million for the 5 goals that he has scored? No.

how many strikers have 5 goals in a European top 5 league by the time they are 17?

we bought Pato for more than 20 mil at 17 with 6 goals (to be fair in a lot less games) but then again Ligue 1 is tougher than the Brazilian league

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I know about this guy. Was playing at 16. Lots of clubs wanted the kid and its good to see we buy the best young talent these days and not nobodies out of the blue :D
He is one of the best we could get in his age-gap.
Expect to go on loan to Ligue 1 side, I bet. Its the best thing to do.
Id be shocked and happy if we do end up buying him.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like he's more of a creator up front, so 5 goals isn't too shabby. It's like trying to compare Sheva's record to, say, Cassano's. Different type of forward.

That being said, I'm all for him coming here. :thumbsup:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
4M for this random kid?

And then they count nickels to buy a CB

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Seems like he's more of a creator up front, so 5 goals isn't too shabby. It's like trying to compare Sheva's record to, say, Cassano's. Different type of forward.

That being said, I'm all for him coming here. :thumbsup:

Hes tall. Style like Adebayor I think. Good build.
Also to people saying this would be a random buy, can you please identify any 16-17 year olds that play in a top 5 league, as much as this guy. People could tell instantly Destro was going to be big when was 17, but he didnt net. Look at this guy, at least he has. This is def a good deal, I just dont see it happening.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hes tall. Style like Adebayor I think. Good build.
Also to people saying this would be a random buy, can you please identify any 16-17 year olds that play in a top 5 league, as much as this guy. People could tell instantly Destro was going to be big when was 17, but he didnt net. Look at this guy, at least he has. This is def a good deal, I just dont see it happening.

This doesn't say much to me.
He can be just another premature too-big for his age player, one that peaked early. Age is overrated.

Still think 4M is expensive, specially if he can't contribute now and will be loaned out.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
This doesn't say much to me.
He can be just another premature too-big for his age player, one that peaked early. Age is overrated.

Still think 4M is expensive, specially if he can't contribute now and will be loaned out.

he's not that big (183-184cm) and he's been compared to henry-type by blanc and wenger.

obviously a long term buy. I like it if we invest in first team needs as well.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
M'baye is in the same position Pato was when he was 17. Going by the logic of the last few posts, we shouldn't have gotten Pato, then, either.

IMO, we'll get a CB, whomever it is is still unknown, and we may pick up another midfielder. Other than that, I think we'll prolly spend a little into a younger player, as seen with us looking into this guy.

Of course this isn't surprising, as Berlu just got done saying he wants more emphasis on youth...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Im all for promising players coming here especially considering arsenal are interested. Hopefully he can be a good one for the future.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
4M for this random kid?

And then they count nickels to buy a CB

not really random if Arsenal, City, and other want him. He has been playing in Ligue 1 since he was 16, and 4 million for him would be less than 1/5 what we paid for Pato at the same age

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
not really random if Arsenal, City, and other want him. He has been playing in Ligue 1 since he was 16, and 4 million for him would be less than 1/5 what we paid for Pato at the same age

He is young, French and black... Of course Wenger is interested on him. He must be tracking him since the day he was born.

Anyway I'm not against the deal. Just that this should be very low in the list of priorities. Pato was starting games 6 months after he arrived (and we could really pay his fee at the time).
We've many roles in the squad now to cover.

For ex. Milan gave up the 11-12M CB's to go for the 7-8M. Those 4M are that difference.

So did you watch the guy before? Or at least hared of him before today news?

Last edited: