Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Josep-Guardiola.jpg

Full name: Josep Guardiola i Sala
Date of birth: 18 January 1971 (age 41)
Place of birth:Santpedor, Spain
Height: 1.82 m

http://www.examiner.com/article/ac-milan-dreams-with-pep-guardiola-at-the-helm

Possible new coach? I hope it. Allegri should go to another club where he would be appriciated.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Won't come here.

We have MAX. He is good enough for players like Nocerino and Ibra.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Could replace Tassotti as assistant of Allegri.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Could replace Tassotti as assistant of Allegri.

:thumbsup::lol:

Or become Tassotti's assistant. Also I hear he makes a good cup of coffee, definetly a usefull skill. :D

Really though, I don't have anything against Pep.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
we should hire him if only to troll ibra.:b:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
No, just no.

Milan thinks they can be cheap and sign no good players, but instead hire the coach of the team that has been the most successful over the latest years.

I just don't think it was not impressive from Pep's part, but the team and its players. What Zlatan told about Pep, doesn't give me one bit confidence about Pep being Milan's coach.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sadly, but he's not from those pawns who give 10 from 10 for our winter mercato.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
No fuck off, I hate this cunt and I hate this thread. Unfriended you now too :lol:.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
No, just no.

Milan thinks they can be cheap and sign no good players, but instead hire the coach of the team that has been the most successful over the latest years.

I just don't think it was not impressive from Pep's part, but the team and its players. What Zlatan told about Pep, doesn't give me one bit confidence about Pep being Milan's coach.

use your brain boy

if PEP joins Milan, he would make :b: sign players for him, world class coaches always have a few conditions to be met/agreed upon before they sign.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Berlusconi should hire him and see him fail and finally realize it's not the managers fault.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
If he would come to Milan, Berlusconi would obviously spend to do tiki taka for Milan :fp:

Capello is more likely. But with Pep we could get Javi Martínez :proud: :star:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
use your brain boy

if PEP joins Milan, he would make :b: sign players for him, world class coaches always have a few conditions before they sign.

I hope you are right about that, and that would make things better, but unsure about it though.

But anywho, it says enough now the assistent takes over at Barça. They just need someone inside the club being the coach, no brilliant coach is needed there... Pep is not a brilliant coach. I doubt he's better than Max...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you are right about that, and that would make things better, but unsure about it though.

But anywho, it says enough now the assistent takes over at Barça. They just need someone inside the club being the coach, no brilliant coach is needed there... Pep is not a brilliant coach. I doubt he's better than Max...

LOL

ok

Tony

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Baresi, Boban, Van Basten, Maldini, Simone, Savicevic, Signori, Kaka, Sheva & Pato
use your brain boy

if PEP joins Milan, he would make :b: sign players for him, world class coaches always have a few conditions to be met/agreed upon before they sign.

Point 1. He said he was going to take 1 year out?

So dont see him coming to milan based on that.

Point 2. Dont you think Milan would be worried about his salary demands?

Point 3. If there was a possibility he did come, it may make the prospect to plaers joining milan more appealing but you still have to have the money to go out and buy the great players Pep would want in the team and we dont have that kind of money.

Point 4. barca apparently Offered Pep unlimited spending power in the summer. Do you not think that that he thought he could really have a go at improving the team. Why would he therefore consider moving to milan which needs mass improvement against the minor changes barca currently need.

I would really be surprised if this happens.

We need to focus on spending the money on great players.

If you have a great team and ok manager odds are you are likely to do well.

But a great manager with crap players aint doing jack!

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
His quitting Barca has absolutely no use for AC Milan.He will not want to coach Milan unless he can spend adequately to fix a broken team and get rid of Ibra , who has scored or created almost all our goals ..which would be fine by me if he replaced with great players , he can do jack with no money and this squad .

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we can't even afford a decent player, how are we supposed to pay his wages?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We use all of our transfer budget for it, and then demand tiki taki football from him.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Its Berlu who wants him,so he will pay.His like a child that one,a stupid one.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

If Guardiola would come, its because Berlusconi really wants him. And if Berlu really wants him, he can do a lot to get him. Give him a decent salary and transfer-budget + power, maybe kicking Zlatan out, and Pep would at least think about it.

Certainly Guardiola as new coach would mean Berlu is ready to invest. But Guardiola takes a year off and Berlu won't offer him what he wants i would assume.