Sead Kolasinac

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
0f3ec7e1d85b3c223697dd740d9db273.jpg

AC Milan have become the 6th club to offer Sead Kolašinac a contract for next season after Juve, Roma, City, Arsenal and Liverpool. - BILD

Saed Kolasinac 23-year-old left back*has agreed a four-year, € 2 million-a-year deal*plus add ons with Milan - Calcio mercato

Kolasinac gave his words to Fassone and Mirabelli - Tutto-sport

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
upgrade to antonelli and vangioni for sure. hope mds goes back to the right side now.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Hard to believe these Italian story tellers and I wouldnt bet a single € that Kolasinac has already agreed to join Milan, but I also wouldnt bet against it. We ll soon find out, but dont be surprised, if he ends up elsewhere.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hard to believe these Italian story tellers and I wouldnt bet a single € that Kolasinac has already agreed to join Milan, but I also wouldnt bet against it. We ll soon find out, but dont be surprised, if he ends up elsewhere.

Well us milan fans have learned not to believe anything unless it is official.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well us milan fans have learned not to believe anything unless it is official & they passed their dental medicals.

Fixed that for you :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Even posing in a Milan scarf is not trustworthy

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
well ... i dont care abt players, we wont move forward with B&G..

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This dude just ran away with one million of our Chinese money... i am weak :lol::lol: