AC Milan vs Modena

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
congratulation's for the victory to all of the fan's congratulation's to the great il tsar phenomen of black sea Andriy Shevchenko he's unstopabale and hope that he'll win over van basten in goal chart's. anyway is milan or roma sitting on the first place based on goal average?

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
wow another sheva's brace, the hattrick will come sooner or later... boy, is he a red hot or what? :devil: go sheva!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
FORZA MILAN !!!

But i must admit that milan not playing by their style especially in the first half.. modena play better and create some golden chance.... the ball possesion also belong to modena.

In the second half its different since gattuso playing. The possesion is on milan again... altough modena still remain their style.

Credit for sheva... without him, i thought that this game will became draw or something...

FORZA MILAN... now we are in the top of the table.... :devil: :devil:
well.. together with roma :mad:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan didn't play very well i felt..showed signs that the mentality against smaller teams of last season was beginning to creep in..we were a bit lazy with our play and at times passes go astray and we lose possession..i was a bit surprised that Rino didn't start..maybe Carlo wanted to give Ambro his run-out..a very good game Ambro had as well..fantastic clearance off the line! Well..Seedorf had a poor game again and rightly substituted by Carlo for Rino in the 2nd half...

Overall..Sheva is in absolutely red-hot form..but Inzaghi still has some way to go before full fitness and scoring form..he is just out-of-shape now and it was evident in his play yesterday..a bit disappointing from Pippo...

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
good solid win
sheva is on fire! what is it now, 5 goals in 3 games?
he must be the leading goal scorer in serie a

Rex

Reaction score
I didn't watch the match actually, but knowing the positive result again in domestic at least makes me expecting to Scudetto campaign title. Still many matches heading over us, just keep playing of what's Milan spirit should be like this..and if we're not make a mistake in half/end of competition..let me *dream* to lift highly the Scudetto cup. ;)

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
PaTtA_9 said:
good solid win
sheva is on fire! what is it now, 5 goals in 3 games?
he must be the leading goal scorer in serie a

Yes Sheva tops the scorers table with 12 golas, 5 ahead of Di Vaio in second place with 7. :D

Wow, Sheva can reach 30 goals in serie A this season if he maintains this form.

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A good game . . .another comfortable win, thanks to Sheva. Hopefully, Pippo will regain his touch, so that we can keep performing at the high level all season long.

Next week, We hope for another win, while Lazio faces the old Lady.
How I wish Lazio could trounce them so they can be further off our back ;)

I hope Albertini scores for the them . . . keep working for the Rossoneri in absentia .. he he hee.. :D :D

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
Whenever Shevchenko scores Milan win the game! :) This season Milan have played 17 times (11 in league,5 in europe and 1 against Porto).In 9 of them Shevchnko has scored and in all of them Milan have been the winner at the end.
I am a keen admirere of Sheva but it is a negative point that other players (specially midfielders) dont score.This season midfielders have scored only 3 goals by Gattuso,Kaka and Pirlo.If all balls end to Shevchenko it wont be hard for well organised defence lines to repel Milan attacks.

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes.. I agree that other players need to score, to make the team more balanced and open.
Injuries contributed to this, but hopefully Pippo, and Serginho will sonn return to form and contribute to Shavea's goals. Ihope also JDT and KAka improve their goal scoring records.

FORZA MILAN

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan wasnt dominant in the first 20 minutes Modena made the game and had chance after chance, Ambrosini was the reason why they didnt score,
even at home Milan palyed defensive and on counter attacks, Sheva was the greatest, Pirlo had a beautiful assits on Sheva but untill end of the game he wasnt very noticeable, lost Cafu because of injurie, Pippo was in the shadow of Sheva, hopefully vs. Empoli Milan will play like the real Champions League Winners, even with B-squad,vs. Empoli u can expect 3 points, count on 3 points Milan will handle it with a weaker formation

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
I'm obviously happy with the result but the defense seemed "blagh" today. Luckily the mistakes didn't cost them.

Right to the point, we were lucky to win this game. If you will check highlights of the game, you will see that Modena had more than decent chances to score and were unlucky (God bless u Ambro) not to do so. As for u people who would like to see Kaka and Rui playing at the same time u can forget it. For the last two games coach played with THREE defensive midfielders, Pirlo, Rino and Ambro and was succesfull. Why not to continue with the same pattern? I mean we win... This man will never play with Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Raul and ronaldo in the same squad. For him is a three different teams. :D But as long as he delivers good results why should we complain?

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
I am happy because we won and i am also happy for sheva's 104 goal for Milan. Sheva was wonderfull, but in one situation he was selfish because he could pass the ball to Inzaghi,, and Pippo could score but he decided to shout on the goal. I especialy like Sheva's second goal, it is amazing. Pirlo was briliant with his passes, Rui also. We can have a felling before the match that Rui is gong to score, but this time he didn't. I just really hope he is going to score. Our defence had some bad moments, Pancaro looked like he was sleeping not playing. And couple of times Nesta and Maldini were too slow to stop modena's attacker. But luckly we have Dida. It is very important to win in Serie A, especially when we are now on the second place because Roma has scored more goals than Milan. I am happy that Juve lost so we can return to the top. FORZA MILAN

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You know..it seems that every match that Rui starts..he has a few opportunities to score his first in Serie A for Milan..and more often than not..he almost has one golden opportunity after another in consecutive starts for Milan. Just like against Modena..he flashed a long shot just wide. Then against Chievo last week..it took a fantastic fingertip save from Marchegiani to foil Rui. There's been so many more chances this season than last. And it is so apparent that Rui wants to score his goal..and he wants it very badly...