New Logo/Banner

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I suggest a sole pic of Maldini on the banner, for me that would be enough and beautiful.

pass. Don't need to continually feed this "maldini is above the club" thing. He's not milan's greatest captain, nor is he above the club.

Anyway.... I'd suggest a collage of milan's captains? How many have their really been?

Nordahl, Leidholm, Maldini, Rivera, Baresi, Maldini2.0, Ambrosini

I believe their was someone between rivera and baresi. And I'm positive their were captains before Nordahl.

Pretty sweet idea, imo

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:fp: ur a troll. Cant believe u chose to be a maldini troll. Of all players.

No one is saying that he's above the club. But HE is all Milan, like no one else. Always loyal. Gave us 25 years. Never let us down in any way. Trying to decide who's the "best" captain we've ever had is a troll discussion. What do u even know about Baresi as a captain, u were like 14 years old when he quit football.

I hold Baresi as highly as Maldini, but as a symbol for the club no one is like Paolo.

A banner with Maldini and Baresi would be the best choice.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:fp: ur a troll. Cant believe u chose to be a maldini troll. Of all players.

No one is saying that he's above the club. But HE is all Milan, like no one else. Always loyal. Gave us 25 years. Never let us down in any way. Trying to decide who's the "best" captain we've ever had is a troll discussion. What do u even know about Baresi as a captain, u were like 14 years old when he quit football.

I hold Baresi as highly as Maldini, but as a symbol for the club no one is like Paolo.

A banner with Maldini and Baresi would be the best choice.

I didn't even bother replying to his post :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Same guy who considers pirlo and seedorf as milan legends :lol:

:puke:

They are

They don't compare to maldini in terms of legacy.

Just think idea of one individual is stupid. Id rather have a team up there or like I said...collage of all captains would be pretty cool

You do act like he's above the club though. And that attitude is why he's got a gigantic ego and isn't working for milan.

Edit- For what it's worth, I do agree with his majority of his criticism of the club. I do not agree with idea he should be given any position of power. He's never worked a day of management in his life. Dont' care who he is, he should start at bottom like Leo or Zidane did at respective clubs. He's blatantly said he's not interested in that at the moment. So can we put this to rest? This idea I dislike him. I just don't guzzle his cum like so many

Doesn't mean I think any less of him as a milanista, as a player, as a captain.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
They are

They don't compare to maldini in terms of legacy.

Just think idea of one individual is stupid. Id rather have a team up there or like I said...collage of all captains would be pretty cool

You do act like he's above the club though. And that attitude is why he's got a gigantic ego and isn't working for milan.

Edit- For what it's worth, I do agree with his majority of his criticism of the club. I do not agree with idea he should be given any position of power. He's never worked a day of management in his life. Dont' care who he is, he should start at bottom like Leo or Zidane did at respective clubs. He's blatantly said he's not interested in that at the moment. So can we put this to rest? This idea I dislike him. I just don't guzzle his cum like so many

Doesn't mean I think any less of him as a milanista, as a player, as a captain.

No they're not. One of them just won a title for our biggest rivals.

I've never said or acted like paolo is bigger than the club, and i never will.

As for the rest of ur post. Just speculation. Ammo for ur trolling. U act like he said that he wanted galliani fired so that he could take his place. Paolo just want whats best for milan.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No they're not. One of them just won a title for our biggest rivals.

I've never said or acted like paolo is bigger than the club, and i never will.

As for the rest of ur post. Just speculation. Ammo for ur trolling. U act like he said that he wanted galliani fired so that he could take his place. Paolo just want whats best for milan.

their are different levels of legends in my mind.

kaka, sheva, pirlo, seedorf are legends to me. Key players who produced big for milan and brought glory.

Not touching level of maldini, baresi though.

And yeah, like i said, i agree with majority of maldini's views on milan. He's been saying it for years (need to go young, invest and develop players... something I'm STILL Waiting on.... we seem to be bringing lots of good youth in and not knowing wht to do with it. Though maybe it's not 'that' good)

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
their are different levels of legends in my mind.

kaka, sheva, pirlo, seedorf are legends to me. Key players who produced big for milan and brought glory.

Not touching level of maldini, baresi though.

And yeah, like i said, i agree with majority of maldini's views on milan. He's been saying it for years (need to go young, invest and develop players... something I'm STILL Waiting on.... we seem to be bringing lots of good youth in and not knowing wht to do with it. Though maybe it's not 'that' good)

abate will become and maybe surpass maldini :o

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I love the idea of a collage of Milan captains, they're a perfect way to describe Milan and all the success of the club and throughout the years they've been Milan'smost representative players, and they each represent an era in Milan's history.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
abate will become and maybe surpass maldini :o

js0Ux.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
man i reallly hope we keep this banner for a while...maybe for the whole season.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
man i reallly hope we keep this banner for a while...maybe for the whole season.

To be honest, I kinda agree. It's grown on me. Maybe just remove the dates and make it permanent.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ true

the dates are lame, but the banner is sexy.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
as the sexiest club in the world, the banner is very suitable. :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
+10000

remove the dates after transfer mkt..keep barbara

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
ambrosini is captain only since 2009

So? He's been with Milan for 17 years.

PS- Transfer window ends tomorrow... is there another banner ready?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Change it. it doesn't move my dick anymore.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Riccardo's working on the new banner. Might not make the deadline though.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
keep the Barbara banner :thumbsup:

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
Can we have Melissa Satta on our banner?

It'll be nice :D

Schedule