Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Yoann Gourcuff said:
@g4ngst4z0n3 who's that kid? christian maldini?

Yep is is Christian Maldini
kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
damn i didn't know there were so many chileans in this forum, but let's get something clear, i was the first. :D

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Luis said:
damn i didn't know there were so many chileans in this forum, but let's get something clear, i was the first. :D

Luis i only know you and me that in this forum are Chilenos

kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

Last edited:

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanissimo said:
:D he needes a haircut BTW :)

who needs a haircut

kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

Nicko

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Aimar, Totti, Salas, Seedorf, Raul, Pato, Boateng, Cassano
I'm Chilean too xD lol men we need pato not only for now he'll be a crak when he grows up and if we don't get him now we'll have to pay allot for him in the future

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
g4ngst4z0n3, please stop including the picture of Kaka as your pseudo-signature after every post.

You have far fewer than the required amount of posts to begin using actual signatures, and it makes it difficult for people to quote your posts. If you don't comply, we'll have to start removing them ourselves. Thank you.

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Passion for *9* said:
Browsed around a little for educated opinion. Nobody is denying his talent, apparently he made a couple of impressive runs + dribbles against Barcelona, but at this stage of his development he still seems too much in love with his bag of tricks + gives possession away too easily. Until I've actually seen him play I put him in the category 'product of the Brazilian hype machine'.

Finally :)

I agree.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
edika_kaka said:
Pato doesn't carry a European passport, but Milan hope to get around the foreign ruling in Italy in a similar fashion to how Julio Cesar (Inter via Chievo) and Adrian Mutu (Juventus via Livorno) managed to earn moves to Serie A last year.

how exactly do they do the business of using another club to sign players. for instance say if milan would want 2 buy sheva and got parma to buy him for them, parma doesnt have the $$ to buy him so would milan give money to them coz wouldnt that be clasified cheating? can some1 explain how it works :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Inter have also inserted a $20 million penalty clause for any foreign club which wants to sign him before then.

Forget him.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
pussycat_doll said:
Inter have also inserted a $20 million penalty clause for any foreign club which wants to sign him before then.

Forget him.
Of course , lets just wait till Arsenal get him & after 1 or 2 season we will buy him + pay 4 times that amount.
Am not saying he is the real thing coz I need 2 see more of him but our scouts should b better than us in judging players.
We bought Kaka 4 a steal & after few years he is 6 times worth.

And only the fact that Arsenal is interested is a hint that the guy is something.
Talk about Vanperise – Fabregas – Walcot – Eboue ………

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea, the club + the agent link him with every effing prestigious name under the sun to pump up his 'value'. I seriously hope we won't throw out crazy money for him, not @ this stage of his 'career'.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
pussycat_doll said:

Forget him.

wot currency euros? coz then that to much but im sure they would let him go cheaper they wouldnt wana delay it then wait a while tthen ppl realise he isnt that good. i saw him againts barca to be honest was decent but is lazy and lost tthe ball way to much however over time he will become stronger and bigger. i also beleive that he is being hyped up like most brazialns are and ripping ppl off. however i beleive we should sign him for the future. think bout it maybey 10 years playing for milan. buy him then loan him out to another serie a team get experiecne or mayeby he can do a kaka n have a splendid first season n prove us all wrong. 20mil today would be nufing to wot it could be in the future if the hype is proven right and im sure we wouldnt be making an offer if they didnt do there homework propley coz u no our management doesnt spend unless they really want tto. maybey let him play out the rest of this season at inter then buy him have a prearranged transfer.

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think buying him now would be better becuz in the future he would cost like 3 times more than now

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He is a huge talent, though any club would be stupid to spill a ridiculous amount such as 17m euros for a kid who is unproven.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
just look at C.Ronaldo... Man Utd made a huge investment on him in his teens (expensive & unproven)... now he is easily worth 2 times more... with rumours that Barca & Real Madrid makin' offers as much as 4 times that price...

sometimes it is a gamble which can pay off in a big way... we didn't exactly get Shevchenko on the cheap... remember?

i have been followin' Brazil in the under 20 tournament... Pato is easily the pick of the bunch despite bein' one of the youngest...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
just look at C.Ronaldo... Man Utd made a huge investment on him in his teens (expensive & unproven)... now he is easily worth 2 times more... with rumours that Barca & Real Madrid makin' offers as much as 4 times that price...

sometimes it is a gamble which can pay off in a big way... we didn't exactly get Shevchenko on the cheap... remember?

i have been followin' Brazil in the under 20 tournament... Pato is easily the pick of the bunch despite bein' one of the youngest...

Sounds good but at the pace our management is working at the moment, i wont be suprised if he signs for Barca, Real or Chelsky before we officially make a good offer for him.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not sure what exactly is holdin' us back... i'm guessin' it is the EU thingy...

but he's not like Gago or Higuain... he has no preference of Real Madrid ahead of us... not with Real Madrid's recent trend of Brazilian clearance in preference of Argies...

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Maybe only maybe next summer will be able to sing him cause of the passport issues ..on the other hand the kid looks promising ... would love to see him amongst our team !!

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
not sure what exactly is holdin' us back... i'm guessin' it is the EU thingy...

but he's not like Gago or Higuain... he has no preference of Real Madrid ahead of us... not with Real Madrid's recent trend of Brazilian clearance in preference of Argies...

Shouldn't that be good for us .... Brazilians and Argies never seem to get along very well ... More and more reasons why KAKA would remain at San Siro...

(sorry for going of topic)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well guys sometimes you just have to take a risk with a player..A lot of you ask for younger players and when Milan wanna make a move on one you all start complaining...:)If we dont get him in this stage of his carrier then we certanly wont be able to get him in few years when he is worth 3 times more...They are mentioning a figure around 15 milion euros but I think we can get him for a bit less.The thing is that Milan management +coaching stuff should decide if they can develope this kid,give him space + time to grow...
So Pato to Milan?Definitly YES:)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
here are Brazil's results from the Under-20 CONMEBOL... since the focus is on Brazil & not their opponents... i didn't include them...

note: Pato started from the bench in the first two matches because he is still recoverin' from an injury...

Brazil 4-2 Chile
Line-up: Muriel; Amaral, Eliezio, Thiago Heleno, Carlinhos; Roberto (Fernando), Lucas, Leandro Lima (Danilinho), William; Edgar (Alexandre Pato), Fabiano Oliveira

Goals: Leandro Lima (46 & 65), Alexandre Pato (71 & 76)

Brazil 2-1 Peru
Line-up: Muriel; Amaral, Eliezio, Thiago Heleno, Carlinhos; Roberto, Lucas, Leandro Lima, William (Tchô); Edgar (Alexandre Pato), Fabiano Oliveira (Luiz Adriano)

Goals: Lucas (8, 92)

Brazil 3-0 Bolivia
Line-up: Muriel; Amaral, Anderson, David, Carlinhos; Roberto (Fernando), Leandro Lima (Tchô), Lucas, Willian (Danilinho); Luiz Adriano, Alexandre Pato

Goals: Luiz Adriano (63 min), Tchô (80 min), Alexandre Pato (91 min)

Lucas... Leandro Lima & Alexandre Pato are the most impressive of the lot so far...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i would sign him for the $20million(if thats dollars then £10m to me) but i read somewhere internacional might sell him for less because they are in debt, also if we didn't sign him and some other big club did like arsenal and he turns out good we would have to pay £20+ so why not invest now.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Why sign a player who's 17 worth 20m euros + going to take time to establish himself as consistent player... other than sign a proven player who has already proven himself in good league/on the world stage. We need a good goalscorer now not in 3 years time.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
San Paolo said:
Why sign a player who's 17 worth 20m euros + going to take time to establish himself as consistent player... other than sign a proven player who has already proven himself in good league/on the world stage. We need a good goalscorer now not in 3 years time.
Man nobody said he will cost 20 milion euros:)he would cost less...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Man nobody said he will cost 20 milion euros:)he would cost less...
who knows... coming from a chat club they are going to want money mate