The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Bacca didnt shoot unless he was served on a golden platter

Bingo, exactly what I meant. Also 0 help in build up play. He was born 15 years too late :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^

Undisputed upgrade and yet people will still be salty. As a wise man once said, "lol they mad."

Well, Bacca was absolute garbage last season and Kalinic isn't that much of an upgrade, so forgive me if I'm not exactly ecstatic about this

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only thing Kalinic is actually better than Bacca is attitude. If you want to see a silver lining, it's that at least Kalinic knows his place.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only thing Kalinic is actually better than Bacca is attitude. If you want to see a silver lining, it's that at least Kalinic knows his place.

He's better in attitude and every other skill set.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He's better in playing with the ball and aerialy, but he is worse in finishing chances. Slight upgrade overall, but simply not enough. A better striker must come

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It's hard to see why people are so excited over Kalinic. I think we will be able to get a topclass striker in the coming days, and if u add Kalinic to, let's say, Auba, i see that Kali has different features that might be usefull.
Still, i would've preferred if we just kept Cutrone, i hope we sent him on a loan then.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
The issue was always Bacca's attitude. If he spent more energy playing and less complaining on the pitch, he'd be a great player to keep in the squad. He's an absolute bull. Kalinic isn't an upgrade in terms of being a goal scorer, might be an upgrade for the locker room though. He's much sexier <3

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to see why people are so excited over Kalinic. I think we will be able to get a topclass striker in the coming days, and if u add Kalinic to, let's say, Auba, i see that Kali has different features that might be usefull.
Still, i would've preferred if we just kept Cutrone, i hope we sent him on a loan then.

This is what I'm saying too. The guy is mediocre whichever way you look at it and not that much of an upgrade over Bacca.
But I'm sure most of those that are overhyping him in here are attention seekers and trolls looking to provoke some kind of a reaction

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Kalinic is also better at passing the ball and contributing to a move. Bacca is not even as good as a lega pro footballer at that.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I can't believe we got this deal towards the end of the mercato. 16-18 million is unexpectedly good for Bacca.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Obligation for a would be 31 year old fisherman is total madness. Good shit.

But back to Kalinic. Are we sure we're getting 2 strikers instead of just Kalinic. If so, 2 strikers in the main formation is confirmed. Question is who's starting next to the top striker? Silva or Kalinic? :monto:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
its cause kalinic brings links. The moment i started supporting him, my links increased. kalipimp is a godsend.

its no coincidence

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I have no doubt in my mind that Kalinic will prove useful.
Trust F&M , they deserve it.
Also we need to give them credits when selling players.
12 mil for Des & 18mil for Bacca :lol:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
@ilfufoggiano51
Contatti anche con il bayern monaco per sanches. Milan sempre fermo sull'offerta presentata in Cina.

Contacts with Bayern for Renato Sanches. Milan firm on same offer they presented in China.

Pls god make them reject us,Seri is 5x the player or at least give us the Doria dude...We don't have to overpay for him.Anything more then 20m for Sanches is just stupid.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I have no doubt in my mind that Kalinic will prove useful.
Trust F&M , they deserve it.
Also we need to give them credits when selling players.
12 mil for Des & 18mil for Bacca :lol:

Best was getting 3m for boli

#DaylightRobbery

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I still think we need a quality left winger before a striker. We are going to end up with only Jack and Niang. Imagine Jack getting hurt shudder

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
12 mil for Des

I feel even better when I think about this one as 30 million + De Sciglio for our new captain and world's best defender.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Kalinic is a slightly better player than Bacca in terms of general play i.e holding up the ball passing etc Bacca is a more natural Goal scorer but Bacca's general play was poor.

In terms of goal scoring Kalinic won't score many he will work mainly as a target man/foil/support striker for A. Silva. If the proposed sum is 25-30M even in an inflated market it a crazy sum for a very average player.

I'm hoping F&M can cause another major surprise transfer with the whole Kalinic proposition being a smoke screen so they can work in private in bringing in the real target or targets.

We will need a potent attack as well as a strong defence. If we have a great defence but no bite in attack there is a danger of too many draws when 3 points are needed.

So here is hoping F&M have a really great attack option in the bag soon.

Forza Milan ;)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kalinic is also better at passing the ball and contributing to a move. Bacca is not even as good as a lega pro footballer at that.

He's better in playing with the ball and aerialy, but he is worse in finishing chances. Slight upgrade overall, but simply not enough. A better striker must come

To both: Yeah, I was too lazy to type it out. They differ in what they're good at but they come out about the same on the pitch. At least that's how I see it. Kali is a better guy for the locker room though so I can stomach the whole thing.

So basically just 30 million for Bonucci :thumbsup:

Wasn't it 28? :proud:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Anybody else think the end of the Mercato could be insane? For some reason I think we'll still sign 3-4 more players by the end of this window and ship out Paletta, Sosa, Gomez, Mauri, Cutrone, etc.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Bacca didnt shoot unless he was served on a golden platter

Had he of worked harder and been more for the cause hed of got served on a platinum platter this season with the squad bolstering

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Had he of worked harder and been more for the cause hed of got served on a platinum platter this season with the squad bolstering

Look at his goal vs Bayern. Even when he scores, his dribbling is dreadful. Even if he wanted, he'd struggle.

One of the main reasons why a lot of people preferred seeing the technically inferior Lapadula is because he actually looked like he gave a fuck.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anybody else think the end of the Mercato could be insane? For some reason I think we'll still sign 3-4 more players by the end of this window and ship out Paletta, Sosa, Gomez, Mauri, Cutrone, etc.

We're not selling Cutrone, loan at best. Kid is a legitimate gem.

Paletta and Sosa are fully planned to leave, only a question of time. Gomez I'd like to keep for depth. Mauri can go if we find another regista/b2b type.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look at his goal vs Bayern. Even when he scores, his dribbling is dreadful. Even if he wanted, he'd struggle.

One of the main reasons why a lot of people preferred seeing the technically inferior Lapadula is because he actually looked like he gave a fuck.

Inb4 massaro "Flopadula" :fp:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bacca was just done for. He didn't fit, he wanted out, he was not working. We don't know how good Kalinic will be, but at least he will be functional.

Think about it this way: if Bacca is indeed sold for 18M, we upgraded that position for some 7M + extras. We're potentialy talking about a 300M market. That money is nothing and it's a useful change.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would rather get Kalinic and a €50m+ winger than paying 100m for a striker and having said striker play with Niang.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inb4 massaro "Flopadula" :fp:

Room full of people that care about Massaro's opinion:

white-empty-room_1048-1673.jpg

He's not Vulture level but dangerously close.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We are certainly getting at least 3 players more. I dont think that's a surprise. Mirabelli and Fassone are pacing the mercato perfectly. Squad built in the first month, wait for the last week for the tough deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule