Luigi Berlusconi Trophy 2015 - AC Milan - Internazionale - 21/10/2015 - 18.00 CET

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
We will show them who is boss. We da proud holders of this cup by beating mighty San Lorenzo last year with our biki-baka calcio. We will persevere and bring glory to the Berlusconi famiglia :b:.

FamigliaBerlusconi1.jpg

492x286.png

Linkie

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Why do we even play this game :fp:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
lol such a unnecessary game. :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Wtf is this shit.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Well, it had to be played. Every big club has their own bullshit trophy.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Who the fuck needs Champions League? We got the Champions League of the Champions League, Trofeo Berlusconi!!!!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
who the fuck put this at 18:00? I work at 18:00 :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol it's on a CL night :proud:

i hope the stadium is empty

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2nd trophy of the season boys :b:

We gotta keep piling up dat silverware

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Your sig! ❤️

Whos she?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma expected to start this one in view of the game versus Sassuolo. Some reports are saying this is a real test and if he succeeds he could start the Serie A game based on Lopez' poor form.

While Diego Lopez has been poor, I still think he's one of our only world class players. It might be wiser to keep the faith in him hoping he would find his form. He can't just simply 'forget' how to play and goalkeepers don't lose their skill as they age in football, there's a reason why goalkeepers retire later than most players.

Playing Donnarumma will lead to mistakes exactly like how we played Ely. We saw what happened on his first two starts - an early red card and an own goal.... Donnarumma is 4 years younger than Ely. He hasn't played one professional game yet. Even in friendlies he seems like he lacks experience. The kid is 16.... I'm all for playing him in friendlies but definitely not for Serie A. Not yet at least. If Lopez should be benched then play Abbiati.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Omg so excited for this I can't sleep

Grazie presidente

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
CL day,
middle of the week so teams will play not usual starters and both teams dont have quality there,
milan fans are disappointed of season and transfers in summer.

Yes, it will be great game.

tumblr_static_ac_milan_flag.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Looks like Donnarumma will get his debut...there will be blood.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Donnarumma expected to start this one in view of the game versus Sassuolo. Some reports are saying this is a real test and if he succeeds he could start the Serie A game based on Lopez' poor form.

While Diego Lopez has been poor, I still think he's one of our only world class players. It might be wiser to keep the faith in him hoping he would find his form. He can't just simply 'forget' how to play and goalkeepers don't lose their skill as they age in football, there's a reason why goalkeepers retire later than most players.

Playing Donnarumma will lead to mistakes exactly like how we played Ely. We saw what happened on his first two starts - an early red card and an own goal.... Donnarumma is 4 years younger than Ely. He hasn't played one professional game yet. Even in friendlies he seems like he lacks experience. The kid is 16.... I'm all for playing him in friendlies but definitely not for Serie A. Not yet at least. If Lopez should be benched then play Abbiati.

Agreed. I think Donna's a decent talent but nowhere near as good as he's hyped to be. For example, he's not as talented as Perin/Scuffet (even though it's hard to compare because of age difference).

A defence consisting of Donna-Calabria-Ely is like playing men against boys.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. I think Donna's a decent talent but nowhere near as good as he's hyped to be. For example, he's not as talented as Perin/Scuffet (even though it's hard to compare because of age difference).

A defence consisting of Donna-Calabria-Ely is like playing men against boys.

I am really worried about Donna. They are doing exactly what they did to Mastour. A player so young needs to play to grow. Not sitting on a bench and just training. He needs to play for the Primavera team to grow. This is a fucking stupid decision by Galliani once again. He isn't ready to be a part of a senior team yet. Let him practice with the senior team, but for god sake, let him play matches for the Primavera.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I am really worried about Donna. They are doing exactly what they did to Mastour. A player so young needs to play to grow. Not sitting on a bench and just training. He needs to play for the Primavera team to grow. This is a fucking stupid decision by Galliani once again. He isn't ready to be a part of a senior team yet. Let him practice with the senior team, but for god sake, let him play matches for the Primavera.

Yeah I agree. Donna barely played any games for the Primavera last season so has literally jumped straight from Allevi to first team. Why because of fantastic performances? No because he's already taller than most men at 16. From the few performances I've seen he's a rough diamond who needs lots of polishing. It's amazing how Galliani doesn't question why Lopez (who was one of the best GKs in the world 2 seasons ago) has regressed so badly at Milan. Just like every other decent player as well as prospects like Gabriel, Saponara, Niang. Yet pigeon thinks a 16yo with zero professional experience will fare better? :lol::lol::fp:

Anyway, I think Donna will get exposed tonight which will end the debate.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Lopez isn't to blame its the shit defence we have. alex zapata mexes are not 1st team players theyll probably be good for serie b teams but not for us.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
^ It's the combination of shit defense + shit midfield + shit rookie coach + shit club atmosphere.