The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Hello, a kind request to give amnesty to the banned ones now that the season is over.

I want General back. 4 months was too much no?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, bring back general. We need reinforcements againts the dark juve forces in the forum!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Come on Wesley, let's get them back and then announce it on RnB Twitter. :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'll vote for General.

I also agree with MB, the months on end bans need reviewing

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
For me I would allow everyone back for the World Cup.

But when the WC is over, they need to do their time.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I feel like not having General available during the mercato would be a big loss to commode. Everyone benefits from an amnesty for Genny.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Necro passes only a month long sentence... thats personal growth there, man. I'm happy for him

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Commode is going to be tough without Il Diavolo, great source for rumors and good mind for football. His comment on Donnarumma obviously a product of the recent dismal showing causing understandable frustration but it did cross the line. All in all, very unfortunate development there.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's not that kind of a guy.. wot was said was regrettable, but it was a genuine mistake, I'm sure if he were here with an active account still he'd take his words back. Month is too much

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What did he say?

Nothing new, we all say it in one form or another.

The general post was that dollar gets jodie fostered by a bunch of Africans... not in a racist way... but so dollar can enjoy the deeper experience

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, month is too long. He is a great all arounder. Make him pay for it after the mercato.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What did he say?

Not quoting him verbatim but he expressed that he hoped that Donnarumma would have an involuntary sexual experience with an African tribe or gang if I remember correctly. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It was obviously a reaction amplified by the match played just shortly before that. Tempers flaring and a very unfortunate choice of words, very unlike him.

What happened to Jenny?

Yeah, he was here this morning and now he's banned again without any reference to it :cry:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What did Massaro do?
I hope he wasn't banned for any dumb shit like "being a dumbass" etc. EVERYONE here, including myself has been a dumb cunt at one time or the other.
To my knowledge, Massaro did nothing wrong!

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
What did Massaro do?
I hope he wasn't banned for any dumb shit like "being a dumbass" etc. EVERYONE here, including myself has been a dumb cunt at one time or the other.
To my knowledge, Massaro did nothing wrong!

Probably because he was spamming same shit over and over again by last few days.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's both sad and frightening how little people today value freedom of speech.
I get that some ppl might say things you mightn't like...or annoy you or even offend you.

However. Once you put in place things to shut them up, just know that one day these same things will be used against you.

Bans should be for people that threaten, harass or otherwise break the rules.

Fucking snowflake generation and their safe spaces. :fp:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Massero banned and the fools rejoice

One poster you all know who, calls for our 19 year old goalkeeper to be brutally raped by African immigrants (something disgustingly racist along those words) and then you have the likes of Alec backing him him. all the racists get exposed one day or another.

Then I’m banned for expressing an opinion and not one mod can give a legitimate reason why I was banned.

Welcome to RNB 2018. The home of racism, xenaphobia, islamaphobia.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Huehuehue

Firstly, that guy said raped by an African tribe, iirc, not immigrants.

You were banned because you were being irritating as far as I know

Who is Massero?

Islamophobia? As far as I know we only have Dru - and otherwise I'd say more people are along the lines of 'Jews run the country' than 'Muslamic Ray guns'

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It's both sad and frightening how little people today value freedom of speech.
I get that some ppl might say things you mightn't like...or annoy you or even offend you.

However. Once you put in place things to shut them up, just know that one day these same things will be used against you.

Bans should be for people that threaten, harass or otherwise break the rules.

Fucking snowflake generation and their safe spaces. :fp:

One poster you all know who, calls for our 19 year old goalkeeper to be brutally raped by African immigrants (something disgustingly racist along those words) and then you have the likes of Alec backing him him. all the racists get exposed one day or another.

Then I’m banned for expressing an opinion and not one mod can give a legitimate reason why I was banned.

just..incredible

10/10

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

we mods are xenophobes* and islamophobes*

iirc the "o" comes from the PIE "-kos" suffix used to create adjectives that meant "pertaining to"

we actually have a thread in the mod subforum where we pick who to persecute next. We usually pick pleasant guys who nobody ever reports for bitching, being annoying or trying to start shit. We always ban in a way that guarantees the forum's atmosphere retains that whiff of turmoil. That way the plebs will never muster up the courage to overthrow the regime.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
how about stop trying to be a wise guy and sarcastic and actually explain the violations/also respond to my questions regarding the site security issues/ rcaptcha problems on the contact form.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
we mods are xenophobes* and islamophobes*

iirc the "o" comes from the PIE "-kos" suffix used to create adjectives that meant "pertaining to"

we actually have a thread in the mod subforum where we pick who to persecute next. We usually pick pleasant guys who nobody ever reports for bitching, being annoying or trying to start shit. We always ban in a way that guarantees the forum's atmosphere retains that whiff of turmoil. That way the plebs will never muster up the courage to overthrow the regime.

tenor.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
how about stop trying to be a wise guy and sarcastic and actually explain the violations/also respond to my questions regarding the site security issues/ rcaptcha problems on the contact form.

1.people can check this thread to see who banned them and PM the mod who did it for further explanations

2. only david can work on that. he's been informed and he'll fix it when he can.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

RnB M/GOD inner sanctum code :cool: