Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He HAS to!!!
Didn't bought this card just to waste 50k

c191f2a5a544979d4898a5b5f403fd78.jpg

i thought of it but EA hates Milan and unless he scores a hattrick i doubt well see an in form card... i went for the 86 Dybala card and play him as a RW:thumbsup:

i line up like dis : Donna 84 Florenzi 82 Paletta 82 Chiellini 88 A.Sandro 84 Milinkovic 82 Marchisio 86 Nainggolan 84 Insigne 84 Piguain 89 Dybala 86 -- 433

damn i spent a lot of coins on this team:fp:

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Alessio LB and no Kucka? Kk Montella!

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
i thought of it but EA hates Milan and unless he scores a hattrick i doubt well see an in form card... i went for the 86 Dybala card and play him as a RW:thumbsup:

i line up like dis : Donna 84 Florenzi 82 Paletta 82 Chiellini 88 A.Sandro 84 Milinkovic 82 Marchisio 86 Nainggolan 84 Insigne 84 Piguain 89 Dybala 86 -- 433

I had a serie a team too, but after playing with a lot of Juve players.....I had to sit myself down and realise I fucking hate them, and got rid of them, only dybala remains because he is a beast in fifa.

Having fat man in your team, how can you live with yourself lol

Id love donna to have a big game against juve, almost guarentees another inform, which would make him worth getting.

I spent 1 million coins on my team :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What an awful idea to have this on a Friday evening.

I'll miss this.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we get ANYTHING from this game at all, Ill make a fucking tinder account

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

True i think I read somewhere that the man who has responsible for the serie a ratings is a merda fan. It makes sense when you look at all the in forms they got etc.

--- that is a sick team. I have a similar team.
Buffon instead of donnarumma
Motm khoulibaly and barzagli as cbs
Allan and assamoah next to radja (i sold IF bonaventura, sick ratings but he was basically useless for me)
Mertens and deulofeu instead of piguain and insigne. And dybala is just the best fifa 17 player imo. 149 goals and 40 assists in 184 matches, dayum.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are due a win in Turin, so why not tonight? We are in decent form and they drew there last game and have a CL match coming up. This is as good a time as any to stuff them.

Forza Milan

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: Suso will not be able to recover for the game.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
I think, Romagnoli played LB in one game, probably against Roma (not sure) but he wasn't that fluid.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I think, Romagnoli played LB in one game, probably against Roma (not sure) but he wasn't that fluid.

He'll be playing LB/CB...hopefully not as LW with Ocampos or Deulefeu or Pasalic covering the left flank

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
True i think I read somewhere that the man who has responsible for the serie a ratings is a merda fan. It makes sense when you look at all the in forms they got etc.

--- that is a sick team. I have a similar team.
Buffon instead of donnarumma
Motm khoulibaly and barzagli as cbs
Allan and assamoah next to radja (i sold IF bonaventura, sick ratings but he was basically useless for me)
Mertens and deulofeu instead of piguain and insigne. And dybala is just the best fifa 17 player imo. 149 goals and 40 assists in 184 matches, dayum.

damn man... i had the IF Bona when he was 84 and sold him cause he was useless too ( used to play him as CM but his stats played he was a winger or something, too fast and poor defensive stats ) 2 weeks later with the winter updates his card changed to a 85 with better defensive stats ..
Try that 83 Suso IF card.. cheap and good

JUVE-MILAN :

Suso not playing? Lets hope Deuleufo go crazy
Roma LB? Dani alves is raping him
Im lighting a candle from now

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I had a serie a team too, but after playing with a lot of Juve players.....I had to sit myself down and realise I fucking hate them, and got rid of them, only dybala remains because he is a beast in fifa.

Having fat man in your team, how can you live with yourself lol

Id love donna to have a big game against juve, almost guarentees another inform, which would make him worth getting.

I spent 1 million coins on my team :lol:

:lol: unfortunately i cant handle not playing with serie a players ( feel at home with them ) piguain is deadly for me and kinda cheap :) 60 K

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Forza milan.
Really looking forward for this game. Although juve's CL duties should've been this mid-week than the next.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Confirmed: Suso will miss #JuveMilan. Ocampos to start in the left side while Deulofeu will move to the right [Sky].

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
He'll be playing LB/CB...hopefully not as LW with Ocampos or Deulefeu or Pasalic covering the left flank

Yeah, seems like it. I just hope he does better than his last outing on the left hand side

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
no suso and romacroce at LB :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:

Guess Ocampos will have to do.

Admitted it was "only" Chievo but Ocampos-Deulo for me worked better than Deulo-Suso in that game.

Deulo on the RW actually was totally on fire. I'm looking forward to see him there again penetrating Barzagli.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
octapos to start :fp:

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Goldangoli playing ?

10-0

Higuain 3x - Chiellini 3x - Goldangoli 3x - Pjanic 1x

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want Roma to play on the left. Every time we try some shit like that it never works

remember Rami at RB?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Admitted it was "only" Chievo but Ocampos-Deulo for me worked better than Deulo-Suso in that game.

Deulo on the RW actually was totally on fire. I'm looking forward to see him there again penetrating Barzagli.

Now there's an image...

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The lads have proved they can match Juve this season. Let's be the team to end their home winning record(no fear) We beat Juve & Inter and we're guaranteed to finish in the top 6(simple as that)

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
No Loca or Sosa? We might be screwed. Hopefully Juve has their minds on the CL next week

Schedule