Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Mes que un fuck. It's all because of Farcelona I don't even get to watch Plzen-Milan delayed because apparently my service provider thinks repeating Farca-BATE twice is more important than a delayed telecast of Plzen-Milan. same thing happened when we played Plzen and BATE at home.

Wed 07/12/11 0345: Barca-BATE (LIVE)
Wed 07/12/11 0830: Barca-BATE (repeat)
Thurs 08/12/11 0000: Barca-BATE (repeat)

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
@ sod-lod

FUCK CLASS!!

Classy people are bitches.

I don't even have class IRL, we do people expect me to have it on the net???

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
@ sod-lod

FUCK CLASS!!

Classy people are bitches.

I don't even have class IRL, we do people expect me to have it on the net???

Should we have to attack rude behavior, fighting, bickering, talking too loud, No we should not!

And I believe the stages of the Class Fan Path are: right view, right thought, right speech, right behavior, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration and right love & respect.

and I'm not relating the High Class with the High people Class in society, i cleared it in the previous post.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Should we have to attack rude behavior, fighting, bickering, talking too loud, No we should not!

And I believe the stages of the Class Fan Path are: right view, right thought, right speech, right behavior, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration and right love & respect.

and I'm not relating the High Class with the High people Class in society, i cleared it in the previous post.

Sod-lod, everyone should be able to be like they want to. There's no right view, thought, behaviour or whatever. I despise this kind of thinking.

You should stop thinking that you're better than anyone else, because you're not. Even though you're "classy".

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
People should behave exactly the way they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone else.

So if Fiero has a very small penis, maybe the size of a little ant, and wants to open a thread like this, then no one should hate on him.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Sorry, but <allow me to compose myself>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

A resident cute seal in a nearby aquarium does exactly what Kerlon was capable of doing. :tongue:

The guy was a huge trickster, not a huge talent.
A cute seal could not play football though. I've seen Kerlon and he was a lot more than just the seal dribble. He had speed and great passing+shooting. And the seal dribble is something no one else did in a real game, while Kerlon was doing it in international games. Too bad his knees failed him at such young age. Who knows what would have been.

I know its fashionable nowadays to rubbish freestyle tricks but there is no doubt in my mind that the move was completely shocking to see back then and was a great example of flair, control and creativity.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
always really liked kluivert and rivaldo

:thumbsup:

I used to love that Barca team, I thought it was more, whats the world... melodramatic?? so many ups and downs, victory felt sweeter, defeat was more bitter. This team just bugs me, its too structured... everyone does the same thing, everyone can play nice one touch passes, everyone surrounds the ball handler like a bunch of mosquitos, all the attackers are tiny and featherweight, everyone looks like they are singing la la la when they have the ball at their feet. I like to see players who start to smash their wrist on the ground when things go wrong (Kuffour in Bayern Man U), some emotions... As soon as this barca team goes 2-0 up I change the channel, its like watching a training match, fucking boring, no competition, no struggle, not even breaking a sweat.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-lod, everyone should be able to be like they want to. There's no right view, thought, behaviour or whatever. I despise this kind of thinking.

You should stop thinking that you're better than anyone else, because you're not. Even though you're "classy".

I'm not better than anyone here, you can not even tell that I'm better than you just because I post better or worse, it is about the thoughts and communication that been contained in your post.

And you know me well that i'm not kind of this person! (Showoff or Bighead)

People should behave exactly the way they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone else.

So if Fiero has a very small penis, maybe the size of a little ant, and wants to open a thread like this, then no one should hate on him.

Fiero made mistake when he opened a thread for this purpose, It is not a right thought or behave for an ordinary Milan fan (People will jump on this last sentence I know I know).

I have no Idea what is happening to Fiero ?! but I'm not supporting this thread and if we want to give him a space, then move it from "Football" to whatever thread you like. as an example "Off Topic" that includes (Anti Juve or Inter Ironic Slogans + AC Milan Online Slogans!)!

That what it concern me, but I'm sorry for Fiero, he is better than that (based on his/her posts)!

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah sod, I know that you're a kind person and not a showoff. You just have to strong principles. That's not always a good thing.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
The heading and stuff is wrong. Change the thread name to Barcelona, and members do whatever shit they want in there, be good or bad. Having a hate thread isnt good for Milan reputation and the forum's too.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We are not low bitter filthy class fans as like the major of Merda & ladri Fans?!

And who gave you the info that the majority of Inter and Juve fans are "low bitter filthy class"?

When you say such things, I find it very hard to not equate it to borderline xenophobia.

A cute seal could not play football though. I've seen Kerlon and he was a lot more than just the seal dribble. He had speed and great passing+shooting. And the seal dribble is something no one else did in a real game, while Kerlon was doing it in international games. Too bad his knees failed him at such young age. Who knows what would have been.

I know its fashionable nowadays to rubbish freestyle tricks but there is no doubt in my mind that the move was completely shocking to see back then and was a great example of flair, control and creativity.

I've never seen him exhibit the completeness required to be a world-class footballer, that's all. He was just a bag of tricks. Dinho is a bag of tricks + the tools required to be a top footballer. That's diff.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
As valid as a lot of the barca criticisms in here are....

this thread just doesn't seem very..... Milan to be completely honest.

Fiero

Reaction score

I appreciate your concern about the size of my penis. :D

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I've never seen him exhibit the completeness required to be a world-class footballer, that's all. He was just a bag of tricks. Dinho is a bag of tricks + the tools required to be a top footballer. That's diff.
Well, I didn't say he had the completeness to be a WC player, but he did have bags of potential beyond the tricks. He might have become another Denilson or another Ronaldinho (to me he looked like a mix of Dinho and Kaka - the perfect AM), but sadly we will never know.

The seal dribble however, I don't see how its something that should be laughed at. Its near impossible to execute in a real football game and the kid did it.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
The heading and stuff is wrong. Change the thread name to Barcelona, and members do whatever shit they want in there, be good or bad. Having a hate thread isnt good for Milan reputation and the forum's too.

That ship has sailed already when Sasha violated this forum by posting his ass tbh.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Fiero

Reaction score
I'm having some friends over to watch the clasico on Saturday. Some are Real fans, some support the other team, and others are neutral. All the neutrals are rooting for Real though. Can't wait to get into arguments over diving and ref favors. :D

I imagine Saturday's game would give me plenty to rant about. :lol: Regardless of the result.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
A neutral should never root for Real Madrid.

Don't care if barca wins 5 more UCL's in a row, Madrid exemplify most every quality i dislike in football, and definitely all the ones i dislike in milan's management.

edit-

it probably has more to do with what madrid symbolize than actual practices which aren't very different from many clubs.

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score

Don't care if barca wins 5 more UCL's in a row, Madrid exemplify most every quality i dislike in football, and definitely all the ones i dislike in milan's management.

Madrid - Mourinho. And the only ones capable of ending their era. They have all my support.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Haha, Fiero taking his hate to another level! Nice! :thumbsup:

Not my type of thread but reading through some of the pages now: FUNNY FUNNY STUFF :D People taking things too serious, fighting with another forum :eek: Talk about diving cheats, the 2006 semis, the Chelsea game, Catalunya: it's all priceless :thumbsup:

Couldn't give less about "La Liga", Spanish football, the whole Clasico BS or whatever, but Saturday I'm cheering for Real Madrid (not that I'm gonna bother wathing the game). Barça's dominance is getting annoying and Real are the only ones capable of stopping them so: Hala Madrid! (or whatever their chant is, who cares)

Edit: I feel obliged to say something positive about Barcelona, to counter all the negativity: thanks for sending Pep to Brescia :proud: Best thing that has happened since Baggio :thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Madrid - Mourinho. And the only ones capable of ending their era. They have all my support.

Milan are 1-2 players away (growth or signing) from ending bartha in ucl. Don't think people appreciate exactly how little separated the sides when we played.

I don't have faith in english teams or bayern. Both are too dumb to beat barca. The only one who could was Chelsea, but they aged quickly.

And it's very clear to me why milan could beat barca, why inter did 2 years ago. Barca play off intelligence more than anything. If you're an equally smart team you can do a lot to stop them. Milan's team doesn't lack intelligence. It just tends to lack legs at times. You don't see clarence, mvb, nesta etc. scared of barca. That's 50% of battle. How often do you see teams afraid of making a mistake and thus making 5....

As for their domination of La liga. Umm, i don't see how madrid spending 500 mil on players and finally defeating barca is such a 'grand achievement'. Consider me uninterested unless someone like valencia, sevilla etc. pop up

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
it probably has more to do with what madrid symbolize than actual practices which aren't very different from many clubs.

and what does Madrid symbolize according to you?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
hate madrid as a club, but they do have some awesome players i like, so supporting them in the classico. hope to god they don't go out once again like madmen and try to kill barca players instead of actually using the footballing talent they have.

actually, now that i think about it, fuck it. hope this does end in a shitstorm.

Fiero

Reaction score
Edit: I feel obliged to say something positive about Barcelona, to counter all the negativity: thanks for sending Pep to Brescia :proud: Best thing that has happened since Baggio :thumbsup:

I'll let it pass because I like you. :D

As for their domination of La liga. Umm, i don't see how madrid spending 500 mil on players and finally defeating barca is such a 'grand achievement'. Consider me uninterested unless someone like valencia, sevilla etc. pop up

I don't think Madrid spend much more than them really. They are just more impatient.

I hate Madrid's management and the way Perez runs the club, but they're definitely the lesser evil to me.

And it would be sweet to see Valencia win La Liga. Won't happen though with the uneven distribution of TV rights, but they are putting up a fight with all their debt problems. Respect. They sold Villa, Silva, and Mata in the past years and yet they still line-up an exciting team and even almost beat the midget divers.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Fuck Madrid and fuck mourinho. Disgusting club.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Every neutral I know supports Madrid against Barca as well.

Strangely enough, all Madrid fans that I know are guys I've gotten along well with. Probably because of this, I've kinda rooted for them against Barca as far back as I can remember.

Also, among people I know personally, Madrid, Milan and Juve fans are really the ones who'd been following football pre-Murdoch in the 90s and early noughties. They invariably know and appreciate more aspects about the game than the million Premfaces who sprouted out post-Murdoch.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

edit-

Tbh, I think Madrid are pretty much forced into spending BIG because of not only their reputation and prestige amongst Elite Clubs, but because of Barca's seemingly endless dominance. They have no other short-term solution.

I think once they do eventually end Barca's dominance, both in Europe and domestic, it won't be hard for Barca to fight back. Particularly because of their youth talent that keeps popping up every after year.

On the other hand, the difference between the present day "Galacticos" and the previous ones is that this team is much younger and provides much more depth than the previous one. So, it will be an interesting fight between the two for years to come.

I still hate Barca though. Aside from all of the obvious diving, cheating etc. already mentioned in this thread. I just dislike the way they play. It's so boring imo. I'd say like 70% of all their goals are scored the same way. Pass, pass pass, through ball, goal. Also, most teams just bend over and stop trying after the first or second goal.

I usually watch other teams as a neutral just for entertainment, but I don't see how anyone can enjoy watching Barca as a neutral. You're basically only seeing one team play because they maintain possession in such a boring way, like they will pass between their defenders and "sweeper-keeper" 20 times just so they kill off the opponent.

I'd rather watch a good game between two evenly matched teams any day than watch Barca's boring pass-pass-pass, no risk taking, style of play.

Last edited:

Schedule